The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 13th October 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alice in Harlotland RJ122446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assc0bar View Post
Sounds like someone giving a fuck.
New ulmf Olympics - post loli until a mod is asleep.

>I wish I had translators

ITH + translator aggregator works without problems.
Sounds like another retard, or else I hope for your sake that you're joking. Realize this, child: I just mentioned I'm stuck in the game. Wouldn't that mean that I'm actually playing the game? So I'm telling you I'm playing a game, a game we all realize is like half loli, and you think I have a problem with it? No, I just follow the rules and expect people to do the same. I'm not the 'legislative' branch, I don't make the rules. I just execute decisions by the rules.

Did you know this is the third iteration of this community? Wanna know why? Cuz we've been shut down before. Want three guesses as to what we had on our forum to get shut down for? So if we were shut down for something, clearly we were hosting it, which means we didn't have a personal problem with it, same as me playing the game right now. But if we DON'T stop people from posting it, then the forum can be shut down.

Is that more important to you? Your freedom of selection? Despite the fact we're EXTREMELY fucking lenient on how people share games here, you want to risk shutting us down just so you can have the freedom to post direct links to underage games directly in their thread? I'm sure everyone thinks you're a real hero to the people for deciding for all of us that risking getting shut down is worth that.

Now that I've said my piece, I hope you still don't share that logic you posted, because any one who knows the rules that decides to post underage content anyway should just be outright banned for the betterment of our community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggus View Post
36, 37, and 38 are all endings you get by paying off different amounts of debt at the loan shark in the first town.

Beating the tower will unlock all scenes.

Oh, is he the guy in the tent to the right? I know the one option where you get gangbanged by an entire town, but trying to pick those other options have done nothing for me so far.
Old 13th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Rrezz is a valued memberRrezz is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
Oh, is he the guy in the tent to the right? I know the one option where you get gangbanged by an entire town, but trying to pick those other options have done nothing for me so far.
you gotta have so much money first. so if you have 300K you can select the 3rd option and that gives you a scene.
when you have 500K and 1000K you select the 4th option and it'll give you 3 more options, one for the 500K and one for the 1000K.

Last edited by Rrezz; 13th October 2013 at 20:35.
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Assc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to all

Quote:
*HUGE WALL OF TOXIC's BUTTHURT HERE*
You can't into sarcasm, don't ya? Where exactly did you see that I disapprove/disagree with something you mentioned?
I thought my sarcasm about loli-posters-reading-rules were perfectly understandable.

Yep, i think you really have some problems man, considering your reaction.
It looks like I stepped on a nerve, i hope your chair is okay. Go drink some sedative.

Last edited by Assc0bar; 14th October 2013 at 00:59.
Old 14th October 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

If I have any butt hurt, it's just because having to deal with you is a pain in the ass.
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Assc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to all

Quote:
*Another explosion*
I'm glad you liked it. Always a pleasure to be useful.

BTW, anyone have guide on quests 20-25?
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assc0bar View Post
I'm glad you liked it. Always a pleasure to be useful.

BTW, anyone have guide on quests 20-25?
um, I think 20-25 are those Orange feathers dude.
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Thanks man.
I play like ten games at one day, and they somehow mixed in my head
Old 14th October 2013

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004

Assc0bar, do not pick fights with mods. You can't even fathom how many issues with loli we deal with. It's hard enough that we're trying to keep this forum as unrestricted as possible, but when we have members that actively try to bring loli into the forums, and then members who think we're the bad guys simply because we're tired of explaining our stance on this issue, we're going to be more than a little annoyed at people who confront us about it, sarcasm or not.

And no. It doesn't sound like sarcasm at all. If it were sarcasm, you wouldn't have replied with more instigating words. Now chill the hell out.
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Believe me, I know how much trouble underage material can cause.
And I have never posted loli on this site, didn't i?

I dont agree about "picking up a fight with mods" thing.
Did i ever pick a fight with you?

Yeah, it really was a sarcasm 'bout People-reading-rules. Yeah, I stabbed Toxic a little, because he launched shitstorm out of nowhere.
It has nothing to do with his mod status, I just dont like people that break into hysterics without reason, it looks pretty uncivilized.

edit Well, i think this discussion should not go here. If anyone has a desire to continue, I am gladly inviting you into PM.

Last edited by Assc0bar; 14th October 2013 at 14:57.
Old 14th October 2013
Jungle Girl

Ryuukun is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr1125 View Post
Completed game save.
How do you acces the Cg's? ._.
Old 14th October 2013

I usually do it through the hearts under the feathers.

Menu, first option, rightmost tab.

So really, how does one get these feathers, cuz I dont remember when I got them? And there's no way to get to these places without the feathers?
Old 14th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
So really, how does one get these feathers, cuz I dont remember when I got them? And there's no way to get to these places without the feathers?
certain missions give you certain feathers. the first feathers give gets you to the place with Mikoto(chick from the first game) then she gives you a feather that leads you to her scene, then you get a scene with the blue fairy and that gives you another feather. so I dunno, its like you just run around doing stuff and you get the feathers, and one feathers leads to another.
Old 14th October 2013

So I guess I've finished the entire game then except the top floors of the tower? Idk
Old 14th October 2013
Jungle Girl

vrtrtr is new around here

Hello guiiise and thanks for the upload.

I'm kinda stuck - and it's only the beginning of the game. My quest is to find a thief on the road between the first and the second town (the one where you meet ghost girl).
There are no objects except the pink flowers to interact with.
What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!
Old 15th October 2013
Demon Girl Master

Hey TOXIC SHOCK, I've started doing a bit of a translation for this game. kind of noobish I know, but anyways, I won't get in any trouble if when I post it here will I?
it being a loli game and all I wasn't sure even just posted the Data file would be bad since you'd still need the game to even use it. hit me up playa when you get this