What's new

[Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[-Official Site.-]
"http://softhouse-seal.com/product/091-kunoichi3/index.html"

[-DL Link? Here at this Torrent Site.-]
"http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=321648"

Third series of well known decent 2D Side-scrolling game ["Kuniochi Ga Iku"]

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

Decent?

Well... if they improve how they characters move then maybe I agree with that, but as much as I can tell from the preview they didn't improve at all.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Softhouse Seal] Heavenbound ~Sins of the Kunoichi~/くノ一淫法で極楽昇天♪ ~解き放たれたエロエロ忍術!?~

I think the "decent" is what the official description calls it... maybe.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well if the demo ever gets done downloading I'll know how bad it is. I'm setting the bar real low so it has a chance.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dude, how do you get all these games!? :O Awesome nonetheless, just curious.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah....its a shame really, they clearly put a lot a work into what they make only for it to fail. they should find a new engine to make games maybe that would help.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dude, how do you get all these games!? :O Awesome nonetheless, just curious.
by now i know nearly all places where games get posted. And if i want to play something but cant find it i buy it.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by now i know nearly all places where games get posted. And if i want to play something but cant find it i buy it.
Wow. nice. I just thought you were Rich as hell. xD

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For some odd reason, the download from Mega always stuck at 39%.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some odd reason, the download from Mega always stuck at 39%.
This happened to me a lot when using google chrome. If u are a chrome user, try changing your browser for this download. For me, this problem disapeared after a while.

Edit: is the game worth playing? I played the last games but did not find'em enjoyable at all... maybe if they improved somethings on the gameplay I give it a try.

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow. nice. I just thought you were Rich as hell. xD
Hes not rich, he just "knows people".

But seriously, any feedback on the demo? I looked at the screenshots and I got nothing but bad vibes from them. (My GOD they need to zoom out. The character model takes up like 1/4th of the screen!)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

see, i've been following and even buying a few of softhouse-seals (and branches) games for a while now. what i've noticed is there visual novel style games have really been picking up. storys are a lot better then they use to be. like for example, buta benki was the latest one i bought from them and i really really enjoyed it.

what i noticed is that they are horrible are making games that have gameplay. for example that school escape game where you play 1 of 2 high school girls. worst game i've ever played. they were on a good track with games until they decided to go back to this side scroller game again.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The few animations I've seen are pretty good, but.. Dammit, that gameplay.

I'm just hoping someone can come up with a method of unlocking all the animations/scenes so nobody actually has to play this thing to get to the good stuff.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got to the 3rd lvl 3rd part, and said fuck this shit. its ice platforms with sliding to add to the already bad movement with wall jumping and you can't even jump up right so the wall jumping is like impossible, oh and death pit at bottom.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I think we're pretty sure that Softhouse Seal can make good art and CGs, and makes good stories (I can't comment on this at all as I can't read it) but... they can't make good gameplay to save their lives.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The few animations I've seen are pretty good, but.. Dammit, that gameplay.

I'm just hoping someone can come up with a method of unlocking all the animations/scenes so nobody actually has to play this thing to get to the good stuff.

^ I can say the same thing for every goddamn softhouse seal game <.<

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if any one has a tool for translating. i'd be more than happy to translate the games i OWN for you guys. i mostly own only the visual novels and the ones from their devilhouse-seal branch. i know a small amount of japanese from using rosetta stone.

killer834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stopped lurking for a moment.
I made it past the mist level with the ninja boss.
Once you finish that they make you play the game in reverse back past all the bosses, needless to say I said fuck that.

Edit : Stage 5 is when they make you go back in reverse hence the 10 stages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.