The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 29th September 2013
Jungle Girl

bluewr is a glorious beacon of lightbluewr is a glorious beacon of lightbluewr is a glorious beacon of lightbluewr is a glorious beacon of lightbluewr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Battle of Dragoness

Ver 1.0

bitshare.com/files/k38mcv1j/RJ120884.zip.html
Old 29th September 2013
Jungle Girl

miqez is a name known to allmiqez is a name known to allmiqez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewr View Post
Ver 1.0

bitshare.com/files/k38mcv1j/RJ120884.zip.html
Thank you +rep

only reupload (Credits to bluewr)

mega.co.nz/#!EkhgyDAa!Y9juDX42AvrGlzEMby08MU9UDD5YpT5cy1xQ9E_Qcgg

www29.zippyshare.com/v/15879435/file.html
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl

Umero no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miqez View Post
Thank you +rep

only reupload (Credits to bluewr)

mega.co.nz/#!EkhgyDAa!Y9juDX42AvrGlzEMby08MU9UDD5YpT5cy1xQ9E_Qcgg

www29.zippyshare.com/v/15879435/file.html
Your pic looks an awful lot like http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ101937.html

Do you have this cracked? And sorry for the off topic.
Old 29th September 2013
Cthulhu

cmacleod42 is a name known to allcmacleod42 is a name known to allcmacleod42 is a name known to all

On the game,

I have played if for a bit, I much prefered their previous game, "Yarashi Quest", but so far it is reasonably good, nice artwork!

For note
1) if you lose a fight there is a rape scene for your character. It is NOT a game over, but increases your lust/naughtyness etc

2) most of the people you meet who have a large image (fortune teller, painter for example) have sex scenes.

3) I decrypted the game, and there appear to be a range of special attacks for your character and then enemies.

4) I saw a couple of pregnant images but they appeared to be more an end game./bad end images, it does not appear to be a recurrent part of the game.

5) I do not think you can get extra party members in the game by the way.
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

BoobieMan is a valued memberBoobieMan is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacleod42 View Post
On the game,

I have played if for a bit, I much prefered their previous game, "Yarashi Quest", but so far it is reasonably good, nice artwork!

For note
1) if you lose a fight there is a rape scene for your character. It is NOT a game over, but increases your lust/naughtyness etc

2) most of the people you meet who have a large image (fortune teller, painter for example) have sex scenes.

3) I decrypted the game, and there appear to be a range of special attacks for your character and then enemies.

4) I saw a couple of pregnant images but they appeared to be more an end game./bad end images, it does not appear to be a recurrent part of the game.

5) I do not think you can get extra party members in the game by the way.
Any sleep rape(other kind of rape), waitress job, etc with sex scenes? Is there only one city, no village or something like that?
Old 29th September 2013
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

I'm kinda lost in the game, I already finished the 3 quest from the npc on the counter left side of the center of the city (where there's a girl with a dog in front of a statue).
I've managed to open the left exit and killed some mobs there and looted everything... had the scene with the painter and talked to everyone at least 2 times (this city is freaking huge, I'll go coocoo if I go talk to everyone again lol)
Anyone knows what to do?

As of the moment I only use Mega to host stuff, so please if you want to save the trouble of getting hanged up dls, just use chrome!

Enjoy your lurking!
Old 29th September 2013
Cthulhu

cmacleod42 is a name known to allcmacleod42 is a name known to allcmacleod42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobieMan View Post
Any sleep rape(other kind of rape), waitress job, etc with sex scenes? Is there only one city, no village or something like that?
I an not sure, I do not think there is anything waitress related, I did not see anything in the CG set. There is a scene with a string bikini (as was in the previous game) but I am not sure how to get it.

I do not think there is any rape by your character, just of your character
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

AExMachina not very popular

Surprisingly good game, despite the fact I don't really care much for the character design.

Mistix, have you tried competing in the tournament yet? I'd imagine that makes the main plot go forward.
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Two hours of completely nothing, but try to beat arena and get some money or find sex scenes. I have no idea what to do, I'm too lazy to try agth(you know, translate thing), so it's a dead end. Usually I'm lucky enough to beat games in like 20 mins by clicking shit out of everything, but this game defeated me.
Art is pretty nice for me, I really like Megrim works btw.
I wish, that every guy with a good art style could make a game... Eroquis, for example, or Kaminitro, Sparrow, etc.
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl

sonata-s has just started to contribute

Eroquis has made multiple, the one that's just an Alien/The Thing parody is really really good. I just want him to make another one already.
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonata-s View Post
Eroquis has made multiple, the one that's just an Alien/The Thing parody is really really good. I just want him to make another one already.
You mean h-rpg?
Old 29th September 2013
Demon Girl

sonata-s has just started to contribute

Oh, no, sorry. Just ordinary eroge.
Old 29th September 2013
Mystic Girl

DarkWarpalg6 no longer a lurker

I really like this game... but this is pretty rage inducing combatwise. I can get stunlocked down from full health and some of my big abilities have a good tendency of missing when they're needed most. While most of the abilities are nicely clarified by their symbol I still can't figure out with the fire aura does, or the 60 TP attack ability. Since I don't use translators I can't figure if any of the equipment have off-functions that may have helped out.
Old 30th September 2013
Cthulhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWarpalg6 View Post
Since I don't use translators I can't figure if any of the equipment have off-functions that may have helped out.
use one like Tranlation Aggregator or Chiitrans. They are trivial to setup and just need an internet connection to provide the translations.

For things like items, spells, skills they provide very useful information.

Note: fire aura mainly adds fire to your attacks and there are opponents weak against fire
Old 30th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Xcaliberium is a valued memberXcaliberium is a valued member

The Fire Aura makes you take alot less damage from fire based attacks. the one that goes around the sword adds fire to your attacks.