The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

KHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forum
Default MADOU GATE

I really shouldn't have but in light of my disappointment with Operational Princess, I went ahead and bought another game.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ119776.html

Anyone familiar with the group will know their games or usually either a hit or a miss. I haven't tried this one yet but here's hoping!

MEGA
Old 6th September 2013
Jungle Girl

MageWarrior210 is new around here
Default Re: MADOU GATE

Checked it out... felt like Shadowgate with the many ways to blunder it up... also very 8-bit this time around...

Watch out for the Age check gate at the start BTW...
Old 6th September 2013
Jungle Girl

laugh is a valued memberlaugh is a valued member

Thanks for the share.

I'm having a look at this now and the cg game over art isn't too impressive, some people might like it. Plus you have a gallery which is good.

For gameplay, the whole thing is fairly basic, I got a little stuck at the first door at the start but everything else is going easily.

Also there is a bug in the first room with the book, if you go into the bottom right corner and press Z you will put on armour but then the game crashes when you look at the character menu C.
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl

Rawr1125 is a valued memberRawr1125 is a valued member

Save file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Save2.zip (6.4 KB, 223 views)
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Lazka has just started to contribute

very short...
finish it in 5-15 min..
Old 6th September 2013
Mystic Girl

suning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for the share i guess
i didn't have much hopes on this one cause he made really fast ( like 3-4 months he usually uses 1year+) it was an ok game not bad not awesome
i am saving up money for this one from kichurea http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ121380.html has similar style with setichan having female protagonist and clothes destruction (yeah i do love this fetish...) for those who don't remember setichan http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091387.html
Old 6th September 2013
Cthulhu

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member

Saying it wasn't listed under their 'Battle Raper' tag, I'll admit my hopes for this where about the same for Alice Sword...witch was to say almost none at all.

I don't know, but when this guy does the battle raper style of gameplay? It's AWESOME...But when the hentai he does is more of a CG ordeal, not 'part' of the gameplay and rather just elements that come up at selective times? It's far more lack luster.

...Well, if nothing else he's not charging a lot for it, and I think he was mostly doing it as something of a 'short project' as well as he took only...3 or so months from start to finish?

Here's just hoping for a Third Battle Raper from him shortly!

http://lipucd.blog.fc2.com/
My work blog for different game projects.
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

KHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forumKHTA is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipucd View Post
Saying it wasn't listed under their 'Battle Raper' tag, I'll admit my hopes for this where about the same for Alice Sword...witch was to say almost none at all.

I don't know, but when this guy does the battle raper style of gameplay? It's AWESOME...But when the hentai he does is more of a CG ordeal, not 'part' of the gameplay and rather just elements that come up at selective times? It's far more lack luster.

...Well, if nothing else he's not charging a lot for it, and I think he was mostly doing it as something of a 'short project' as well as he took only...3 or so months from start to finish?

Here's just hoping for a Third Battle Raper from him shortly!
Yeah, it seems all his games that isn't battle rape are misses but I like all the ones that are. Oh well, Arumero Soft is pretty much on the same level for me as FullFlap or Masurao. Regardless of whether I like the game or not, I'll continue supporting them and buying their games.

but man... 0/2 on games. Think I'll wait a good while and carefully look at what comes out before I buy another.
Old 6th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Froggus is a valued memberFroggus is a valued member

While I did like Alice Sword this game has essentially no plot and the puzzles are too easy.
Old 7th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

omp1234 is a glorious beacon of lightomp1234 is a glorious beacon of lightomp1234 is a glorious beacon of lightomp1234 is a glorious beacon of lightomp1234 is a glorious beacon of lightomp1234 is a glorious beacon of light

So how do you get past the first door?

Edit, fuck, nevermind, the right red banner outside has a key.

Last edited by omp1234; 7th September 2013 at 03:43.
Old 8th September 2013
Jungle Girl

cronosss is a lurker

I must be dumb, I can't seem to get past the plant boss.. any tips? :3
Old 8th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Lazka has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronosss View Post
I must be dumb, I can't seem to get past the plant boss.. any tips? :3
get the log in the map where plant is...
then burn it in left map from save point
Old 8th September 2013
Jungle Girl

cronosss is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazka View Post
get the log in the map where plant is...
then burn it in left map from save point
No I mean, the Plant boss with two little plants that are chasing you and 4 holes in the ground
Old 8th September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Froggus is a valued memberFroggus is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronosss View Post
No I mean, the Plant boss with two little plants that are chasing you and 4 holes in the ground
Use the top right hole.
Old 25th October 2013
Sex Demon

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

I could not figure out the part with the robot and the scientist. I do not see anything I can use.. got a transparent solution but everything here defeats me.. what am I suppose to do?