What's new

ACT [T Project] Virtual Forced Sex, Dungeon Attacker, Sex in the Jungle (RJ018752, RJ027180, RJ015204)

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi all -

As I stated in my other thread, I'd been looking for some T Project games for a long time. Unfortunately, the only downloads or torrents I could find were of useless trial versions. I found one of them on this site posted by Young Mike, but the others remained elusive.

So I bit the bullet and purchased them from the English DL site. The three that I purchased were: , , and . Links go to their DL pages for reference - download links are given below. All games are Japanese language, so it requires a little bit of stumbling around to figure out the interface. Totally worth it imho.

Virtual Simulation - Sex in the Jungle

This is the prequel to the game YoungMike posted a while back (still available on his site I believe). The game basically works like this - you use the compass arrows to move around on a 2D map, and randomly encounter monsters which you kill for meat (which can be used to replenish your HP). You have 2 stat bars - HP and "Stamina." Moving around on the map costs 1HP per square (and obviously, fighting reduces your HP) while increasing your stamina by the same amount. Winning fights gives a large increase to your stamina. Stamina is used in H-scenes to capture women who are trapped in the jungle with you. Be warned though - your HP bar will decrease during intercourse.

The more challenging monsters you face the higher the max HP/Stamina bars go.

Game features two women who each have several different sexual positions. Once you capture them you can have intercourse with them at your whim.
(126MB via MegaUpload)

Virtual Forced Sex

Two different women available in this one. Haven't played much of it, but the gameplay seems to be based on conversation - different outcomes for different responses in conversation. There are also three different locations: Camp, Beach, and Woods, with different events at different times at each location. Possible outcomes are: Bound r*pe of the pink-haired chick, drunken sex with the blonde, and consented(?) 2-chick BJ. The text is Japanese so I'm playing it blind - have only been able to get the solo blonde chick scene.
(179MB via MegaUpload)

Dungeon Attacker

Three different women each with the usual variety of sex positions. Gameplay is you wandering around a dungeon looking for the usual dungeon crawl items - keys to doors, HP replenishing items, rope to bind the women, etc. Okay, maybe that last one isn't normally in the genre. There is a player-level system which I haven't really figured out. HP and "Stamina" bars similar to the Jungle R*pe games.

A word of advice on this one - grab some graph paper and a pencil, because you can rapidly get lost. To make things worse, there are false walls (the stone ones you come across at dead ends).
(274MB via MegaUpload)

One final note: I know I'm a new member, and you guys have tards coming to the forum making new user accounts and posting files with viruses. I understand if you're wary, but these things are the real deal. I've posted the compressed files unaltered from what I received from DL site. If a well-respected member would check my uploads out and post in the thread that they're clean you'd be a big help. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 3 T Project Games: Virtual Forced Sex, Dungeon Attacker, Sex in the Jungle

Well, Dungeon Attacker scans clean with VIPRE on my end.
I'm not one of the longer standing members, but I think I've been helpful enough since I've joined.

Thanks for the upload Gemini. It's much appreciated. I know the forum seems a bit paranoid recently, but I hope you won't take it personally.

I'm reiterating. DLed Dungeon Attacker, confirmed clean by VIPRE 01.20.10

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, Dungeon Attacker scans clean with VIPRE on my end.
I'm not one of the longer standing members, but I think I've been helpful enough since I've joined.

Thanks for the upload Gemini. It's much appreciated. I know the forum seems a bit paranoid recently, but I hope you won't take it personally.

I'm reiterating. DLed Dungeon Attacker, confirmed clean by VIPRE 01.20.10
Thanks Bowser. Dungeon Attacker is the one I was looking for the hardest, so now I'm going to save it for last and hope someone comes up with a walkthrough, lol. And yeah I've seen the threads with asshats posting viruses so I totally understand the caution.

As an aside, I've noticed that the first Jungle game has an issue with the savegame. Every time I tried to move onto the savepoint (the little yellow circle near the NE part of the map) it freezes on me. Be warned.

E

Exofluke

All I can say right now is that your share is extremely appreciated. =3 I'll rep, but don't think it'll do any good at expressing my gratitude. I'll stop by later and see if I can give any info/tips or help about the games.

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All I can say right now is that your share is extremely appreciated. =3 ...
In other words, you're looking for a tissue...:D

I'm glad to help, I just wish that Jungle game wasn't crapping out every time I try to save. The RPG style game doesn't lend itself too well to not having a way to save.

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not usually a fan of 3D style games, but I'll try the jungle one.

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

None of my systems are going off, but once I opened the dungeon one I started to go slow as fuck. Maybe its just me.

EDIT: I decided to remove it, I ran it once and it lagged like fuck, and whenever I kept it open it crashed window's TWICE, so I decided to remove it.

Last edited:
OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

None of my systems are going off, but once I opened the dungeon one I started to go slow as fuck. Maybe its just me.

EDIT: I decided to remove it, I ran it once and it lagged like fuck, and whenever I kept it open it crashed window's TWICE, so I decided to remove it.
It might be a problem with your codecs. Try installing K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.6 Full. (Do a google search for that specific codec).

E

Exofluke

You might enjoy this. It's from 'In Ectasy'... I think. It's just the videos all merged together instead of the game... still...

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might enjoy this. It's from 'In Ectasy'... I think. It's just the videos all merged together instead of the game... still...

Hrm thanks Vuki - I'll check it out. I'm still busy trying to figure out the VFS game though - anyone know how to bang the purple-haired chick?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks for saving me the time :D

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm.... On Jungle I get pretty much nothing and in Dungeon I get sound but no video. I know my codecs are capable of playing the videos in jungle, but I decided to try and go with your pack suggestion just in case and I've seen no progress. Haven't tried the middle one as it doesn't sound like it pulls the same ole RPG style. More of one of those "choose your own adventures" that japanese companies are throwing out and calling games. I'm not gonna bite the horse that feeds, but man if I wanted a doujin I'd go read one... Though I suppose those aren't in 3-D... Hmmm... Okay... Wait... Yeah, that was all off topic. Back to the original any suggestions? I suppose I should throw out a rep for Gem either way, but I could definitly throw out several more if I could get a fix. After all everyone knows that if you get enough rep on his "unofficial" forum LM will send you a secret e-mail of his even more secreter finished version of MG.

Oh yeah, Hi. I'm Guye.

Oh yeah, and wouldn't it be wise to use anon links to English DL to "protect" the site? Oh, and changing the file names on the DL links? Or am I just being super paranoid? Either way... Good Job.

Oh yeah, I've moonspeaked my regional settings so thats not the issue either.

Last edited:
OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm.... On Jungle I get pretty much nothing and in Dungeon I get sound but no video. I know my codecs are capable of playing the videos in jungle, but I decided to try and go with your pack suggestion just in case and I've seen no progress. Haven't tried the middle one as it doesn't sound like it pulls the same ole RPG style. More of one of those "choose your own adventures" that japanese companies are throwing out and calling games. I'm not gonna bite the horse that feeds, but man if I wanted a doujin I'd go read one... Though I suppose those aren't in 3-D... Hmmm... Okay... Wait... Yeah, that was all off topic. Back to the original any suggestions? I suppose I should throw out a rep for Gem either way, but I could definitly throw out several more if I could get a fix. After all everyone knows that if you get enough rep on his "unofficial" forum LM will send you a secret e-mail of his even more secreter finished version of MG.

Oh yeah, Hi. I'm Guye.

Oh yeah, and wouldn't it be wise to use anon links to English DL to "protect" the site? Oh, and changing the file names on the DL links? Or am I just being super paranoid? Either way... Good Job.

Oh yeah, I've moonspeaked my regional settings so thats not the issue either.
If I knew how to do anonymous links I'd have done that. Anyone want to PM me with a how-to? My bigger concern is hotlinking the images in the first post off DL site. I'll rehost them if someone can point me towards a hosting site that'll take naughty pics.

As far as your technical issues go, I'm not sure what to say. I know what you're experiencing with the blank screen, as I had the same problem with the Jungle R*pe 2 game YoungMike posted. The codec pack the developer recommends didn't help, and out of curiosity I installed the game on my laptop. Worked fine, and I have no clue why. My desktop runs the 3 games I posted without trouble (the noted exception being the save function on Jungle R*pe 1).

Even if you can open the movie files out of game doesn't mean that your codecs are capable of playing them in-game. Verified this experimentally.

Finally, you're right about the Virtual Simulation game. It's gotten me to the point of frustration trying to figure out how to bone the pink-haired chick. I'm about 2/3 through the Dungeon Attacker game, and may end up making a walkthrough if people want one.

E

Exofluke

I don't think Dungeon Attacker is that hard to understanding. All you have to do is go through every hall and door. Certain walls break so you can get the pink (final) key and the rope to bang the last girl...

I'm working on the first jungle game now.

You said YM posted JR2? Where's that?

Last edited:
E

Exofluke

Finally, you're right about the Virtual Simulation game. It's gotten me to the point of frustration trying to figure out how to bone the pink-haired chick.
The pink-haired was the first I got... lol

Okay. So load a new game. For all the options (you have to choose) before the map opens, select all of the second options. If it's just 2 options, pick #2. If it's 3 options, pick #2. got it?

Once the map opens, just keep going to the camp site. Over and over. If any options come up, select option #2. You'll need to pay attention to the map times. When you see 0:00... then it's time to rape... lol

On the 0:00 map, go to the beach. Voila.

Last edited:
OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The pink-haired was the first I got... lol

Okay. So load a new game. For all the options (you have to choose) before the map opens, select all of the second options. If it's just 2 options, pick #2. If it's 3 options, pick #2. got it?

Once the maps opens. Just keep going to the camp site. Over and over. If any options come up, select option #2. You'll need to pay attention to the map times. When you see 0:00... then it's time to rape... lol

On the 0:00 map, go to the beach. Voila.
Ah! Thanks a ton Vuki...now gotta try it out.

About JR2 - I picked up off of one of Young Mike's posts...I went to link to it in my original post but couldn't find the thread. I'll re-upload if you want it, just give the word.

E

Exofluke

No problem. =3

...and for JR2, whenever you have the time to spare, please do upload it. No rush at all. ^_^

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No problem. =3

...and for JR2, whenever you have the time to spare, please do upload it. No rush at all. ^_^
's the reupload of Jungle2.

Tried out the info on the VFS game - worked like a charm. I assume you've gotten all 3 endings?

E

Exofluke

I haven't gotten the third ending yet because I stopped at the second rape bit. If you look at the picture, the arrows show which place give which scene. So I assume that to get the "two girls sucking cock" scene, you have to play somehow through the forest?

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't gotten the third ending yet because I stopped at the second rape bit. If you look at the picture, the arrows show which place give which scene. So I assume that to get the "two girls sucking cock" scene, you have to play somehow through the forest?
Nah, you can get the 2 chick ending without going to the forest. After you bang the purple-haired chick continue to go back to the tents for the rest of the game. Continue to get the blonde drunk, if you do it right she should pass out in her tent and at 3am you go in and give her a surprise. After you're done, if you banged the purple-haired chick earlier she comes into the tent and the 2girl ending begins.

The only real reason for the forest that I can find is that at 11PM the purple-haired girl goes to take a piss there - she sees you and runs off. (You can't catch her.)