Closed Thread

Old 30th September 2013
Jungle Girl

SouzoSagara77 is new around here
Default Re: New MnF Thread!!

For Cattleya games, honestly, I prefer the classic... sex with her son
Old 30th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Jamesmaxwell is infamous around these partsJamesmaxwell is infamous around these partsJamesmaxwell is infamous around these parts

wish they would do some like huge boob whore games love huge tittys and milk!
Old 30th September 2013

Legolasbk has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks!!! please upload Magic book 3 and the game of scooby doo!
Old 30th September 2013
Demon Girl

kenshin6671 has just started to contribute

It's gonna be annoying if the trend of voting is just to re-do the same thing over and over again. There's no reason to have like 10 magic books, 5 velma games, 20 tsunade games in a row
Old 1st October 2013
Grim Reaper

bgn has just started to contribute

Yeah, it is getting a bit monotonous. I'm sure we're not the only ones who want some new ideas and characters.

On that note, here's the list of games I'm going to submit next. Anyone care to provide some constructive feedback?

Lesidential Campaign-
Spoiler

Quantum Entanglement-
Spoiler

Lucy's Lovely Lady Lumps-
Spoiler

World Domination-
Spoiler

Interrogating Samui-
Spoiler

Last edited by bgn; 1st October 2013 at 02:09.
Old 1st October 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin6671 View Post
It's gonna be annoying if the trend of voting is just to re-do the same thing over and over again. There's no reason to have like 10 magic books, 5 velma games, 20 tsunade games in a row
It's in their best interest to do what the members want. That will make it more likely that those members will stay with them.

20 Tsunade games sounds a bit much XD, but two more wouldn't hurt.

About BGN's ideas:

Lesidential Campaign- It sounded fine until the Lesbian sex. I have nothing against it, but for some reason, yuri just doesn't do much for me personally. So... 1/5 stars

Quantum Entanglement- Not generally interested in the actual context you put it in, but it gets 2/5 stars for multiple partners

Lucy's Lovely Lady Lumps- Again, the context is lacking slightly, but the actual content you mentioned is right up my alley 4/5 stars

World Domination- Travelling on a map is fine and cool. Is each land a mini-game? Or just a dialogue and a scene. Are there cumshots? 3/5 stars for insecurities

Interrogating Samui- I'm a Narutard, so this immediately gets points. Rather unimpressive and cliche story, but good sexual content 4/5 stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?

Last edited by Papanomics; 1st October 2013 at 02:20.
Old 1st October 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

I was honestly thinking of joining to submit ideas. I was thinking somewhat of a Zombie Apocalypse, somewhat like Highschool Of The Dead. It could be an original character or one of the girls, fighting off zombies like we fought off amazons in Amazon Island 3. However, when you lose, you get a sex scene based on the level. And of course a winning scene at the end if you finish it. So about four scenes, probably mostly gangbangs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 1st October 2013
Tentacle God

Host has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond reputeHost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quantum Entanglement-
Oh that is just bloody brilliant. If MnF actually ends up making something that awesome, I'd be impressed.

MINION! Get on the fucking forum before I come over with a bag of nails! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm sure it'll be both gory and painful for you! (So try not to get too aroused, you sick guro-masochist.)

Sankaku Comments
"...Sheís lucky that iím in a good mood this morning but seriously, i really wanted to punch this old hag! Just Fate/Stay in the Kitchen!"
"...Thatís a real competitor for the worst pun Iíve ever seen."
Old 1st October 2013
Zezonica

I need your guys wisdom. I have played the MnF games with the Shockwave Flash Object by dragging the link to my browser. All the old ones still work for me, but none of the new one does. Like tsunade and horse. i downloaded the link from meta, and dragged it to browser, but nothing happens :s what am i doing wrong ?
Old 1st October 2013
Zezonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezonica View Post
I need your guys wisdom. I have played the MnF games with the Shockwave Flash Object by dragging the link to my browser. All the old ones still work for me, but none of the new one does. Like tsunade and horse. i downloaded the link from meta, and dragged it to browser, but nothing happens :s what am i doing wrong ?
Just to add. it opens the MnF screen. but the % sticks to 0. The MnF heart is blinking there but the loading doesent proceed.
Old 1st October 2013
Tentacle Monster

thejjmax is infamous around these partsthejjmax is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Just to add. it opens the MnF screen. but the % sticks to 0. The MnF heart is blinking there but the loading doesent proceed.
You need to download more RAM.

Here
I'm useless,
but not for long
The future - is comin' on
Old 1st October 2013
Tentacle God

Sin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these parts

I agree with Papanomics, I like the "World Domination" and "Samui" Ideas the most,maybe you gotta fight your way to each leader then dialog in W.D, as for the Samui one maybe another girl comes in before he goes in, he spies on some lesbo action,idk but I'd love to see her get banged,where would it be? location,house,tent,hot spring?

The other ideas were great, the Tron one should be broken up into different parts or it will be rushed "has a lot of girls for one, like zelda did too but it coulda been better.", LesPres idea was not my thing,and as for the Lucy one I don't know much about her,maybe post a pic of her?
Good ideas though.

And St Attila raised the hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemys to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." and the Lord did grin.

The highest honor a person can ever hope to receive is living with great courage.

Spoiler

Last edited by Sin; 1st October 2013 at 15:01.
Old 1st October 2013
Jungle Girl

FlashJay no longer a lurker

Yeah, World Domination was best for me, and Samui was ok too.
Not into lesbo.
Old 1st October 2013
Jungle Girl

FlashJay no longer a lurker

Quote:
Have you got the 'Parts' folder?
Also, make sure you have the latest version of Flash, or try a standalone Flash player or even a decompiler like Sothink.

But I'm guessing it's to do with the 'Parts' folder.
Old 2nd October 2013

darckanllel is new around here

what about the idea of ​​a game based on
- (maria holic) for the public who likes lesbians
- (kenichi the mightiest disciple) it has several girls with nice big tits
- (hellsing) hallowen is close

I hope not to bother and to understand what I ask because I do not speak English
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, meet and fuck games, meet n fuck, mnf, mnf server, mnf thread