The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 23rd August 2013
Tentacle God

Neverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond reputeNeverheat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New MnF Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonata-s View Post
Having not played any of these, can anybody recommend some of the best MnF games?
I agree with Vandrissa, the games are very different from the other. And many of them are awesome. You really have to find yourself, what works for you

Doujinshi/Manga/3D/Sexy page UPDATED August 12th, 2014 - 04.21 GMT with The Old House ( Blackadder ) By Icerock http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25343&page=15
Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

balmung2013 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonata-s View Post
Having not played any of these, can anybody recommend some of the best MnF games?
Garnet McLane Creampie and Super Princess Bitch are both really good. Also. Both are up on Swfchan.
Old 23rd August 2013
Grim Reaper

Knorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by startreknerd11011011 View Post
Do you have the Highschool of the Dead one?
I do I can give you a link later

MnF Newest Updates

P.S. Imma Boss Ass Bitch!!!
Old 23rd August 2013
Grim Reaper

Knorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these partsKnorath is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverheat View Post
I agree with Vandrissa, the games are very different from the other. And many of them are awesome. You really have to find yourself, what works for you
diva Mizuki glory hole

This is the best game ever lmao

MnF Newest Updates

Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

Shant is new around here

YAY NEW THREAD
Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

FleeMeNot has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rider View Post
Huge thankyou for posting the Tsunade Horse game. It was a great concept
where they really thought outside the square. Two things left me slightly disappointed, one was the grainy blurry green leaves obscuring Tsunade"s beautiful big boobs and thighs. The second was the "Fucking" scene at the end should have been 180 degrees the opposite way. So that Tsunade was facing the screen [That's us the viewers] and the horse fucking from behind.
After all Tsunade was the whole point behind the game. Therefore she needs to be front and centre in all scenes. Just my opinion.
Thanks so much.
I agree with you on the grainy blurry green leaves, it was disappointing. On the other hand, I do not agree on the Horse Fuck Scene. I think they made it that way to put the emphasis on the horse's dick. Yes, Tsunade is the whole point behing the game 'cuz she's the one getting fucked, and if she was fucked by any fucking guy, it would have been different, and she would have been facing the screen, with her huge boobs bouncing in our faces. But the fact that a Horse was fucking her is a huge difference, and therefore we want to see its huge Horse Penis penetrate her...
Old 23rd August 2013
Tentacle Monster

1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts1baka is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rider
"Fucking" scene at the end should have been 180 degrees
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeMeNot
On the other hand, I do not agree on the Horse Fuck Scene. I think they made it that way to put the emphasis on the horse's dick.
there can always be more, if mnf flash makers put more time and energy on the games. different angle buttons would be great, so both front and from the side to make everyone happy. but if they do more options it also mean less games per month. im ok with that, a great game per month is better then 3 smaller games per month.
Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

FleeMeNot has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1baka View Post
there can always be more, if mnf flash makers put more time and energy on the games. different angle buttons would be great, so both front and from the side to make everyone happy. but if they do more options it also mean less games per month. im ok with that, a great game per month is better then 3 smaller games per month.
There are three of them, so I'm pretty sure they can make two really great games per month, one on the first day and one on the fifteenth day of each month. They should work together, and not take turns on "who makes a game". Because, in my opinion, one game per month is not enough
Old 23rd August 2013
Demon Girl Master

blacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forumblacknight7 is a celebrity of the forum

Hi guys, kinda a lurker around here, only posted like once or twice, hopefully i'll post more often, i've been enjoying a lot of the mnf games, surprisingly even some of the ones that are bad
Old 23rd August 2013
Demon Girl Master

colector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular membercolector is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by startreknerd11011011 View Post
Do you have the Highschool of the Dead one?
You can easily get the HOTD game from the MEGA link in my sig or the 1st post in the thread. If you want a specific game enter the BCT folder in the link - locate the game you need - download - play. Pretty easy really, unless you have some problem with using MEGA. And also dont forget that you need the "parts" folder to play most of the recent cracked games.

Cheerio

Spoiler
Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

FlashJay no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeMeNot View Post
But the fact that a Horse was fucking her is a huge difference, and therefore we want to see its huge Horse Penis penetrate her...
Speak for yourself, man
Old 23rd August 2013
Jungle Girl

FlashJay no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleeMeNot View Post
There are three of them, so I'm pretty sure they can make two really great games per month, one on the first day and one on the fifteenth day of each month. They should work together, and not take turns on "who makes a game". Because, in my opinion, one game per month is not enough
Agreed. Not sure if they worked together whether stuff would get done quicker though. I tend to do stuff better and quicker on my own personally. But it would be good if Kosmos had supervision/assistance!
Some of the newer games have decent content and gameplay at the current rate, so they are capable of it. Just sometimes they can't be stuffed it seems.
Old 24th August 2013
Jungle Girl

Shmole is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knorath View Post
diva Mizuki glory hole

This is the best game ever lmao
I agree, except for one thing. It needed a gallery for finishing the game. Hopefully they make another glory hole game this time WITH said gallery
Old 24th August 2013
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmole View Post
I agree, except for one thing. It needed a gallery for finishing the game. Hopefully they make another glory hole game this time WITH said gallery
I was totally joking

Most people can agree that game sucked since there wasn't any real scenes per say

I was just messing the new guy

That game had potential oh well though

MnF Newest Updates

Old 24th August 2013
Jungle Girl

keidz33 is new around here

I hate to be a son of a bitch but.
Do you have Legend of Zelda?
Closed Thread

Tags