Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 13th September 2013
Demon Girl

Vandrissa no longer a lurker
Default Re: New MnF Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin View Post
I cannot believe someone else is gonna finish my Velma..I'm sad cause I know its gonna win,I hope Princess Bitch 2 wins instead cause I already got an idea for part 3!

what are the three games in the "being made" list?
A Nerds sweet revenge
Spoiler

Magic Book 3
Spoiler

BIG TITTED News Reporter 2
Spoiler

And jeah, i'll put the idea up as team effort. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn View Post
Yeah, but like I said the point is to post LOTS of games with paizuri cumshots so we might finally get some decent ones. :/
Glad you liked the one with Lucy, did you notice the added alliterative appeal? :P
Not possible, just one idea per member. So we can't actually flood anything with just three people around here with an account.
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle God

Sin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these parts

See how long that news reporter idea is lol!

Half probably didnt even read it,they just wanna see Nancy's big boobed sister lmao!

And St Attila raised the hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemys to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." and the Lord did grin.

The highest honor a person can ever hope to receive is living with great courage.

Spoiler
Old 13th September 2013
Cthulhu

bgn is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrissa View Post
A Nerds sweet revenge
Not possible, just one idea per member. So we can't actually flood anything with just three people around here with an account.
Rats. >:|
Perhaps it's time I purchased...
Old 13th September 2013
Demon Girl

Vandrissa no longer a lurker

Quote:
See how long that news reporter idea is lol!

Half probably didnt even read it,they just wanna see Nancy's big boobed sister lmao!
Indeed, i actually read through that whole thing. And the idea is not even that bad. I kinda like the chair from the first one. ;D

Quote:
Rats. >:|
Perhaps it's time I purchased...
If you want to participate, go for broke.
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle God

Sin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandrissa View Post
Indeed, i actually read through that whole thing. And the idea is not even that bad. I kinda like the chair from the first one. ;D

If you want to participate, go for broke.
Chair was a good idea but her vagina in that scene looks horrible! I find myself just goin back to the bj scene,am I wrong or could it have looked better?

And St Attila raised the hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemys to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." and the Lord did grin.

The highest honor a person can ever hope to receive is living with great courage.

Spoiler
Old 13th September 2013
Cthulhu

bgn is infamous around these parts

Perhaps my brethren could give me some advice about the privacy of using CCBill? Only the direct credit card option is supports my country.
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle Monster

NiGHTS4life is infamous around these partsNiGHTS4life is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Perhaps my brethren could give me some advice about the privacy of using CCBill? Only the direct credit card option is supports my country.
CCBill canceled a subscription I had on another site. Does anyone know how I can renew it?
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle Monster

thejjmax is infamous around these partsthejjmax is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Apparantly it doesn't show up as MnF on your bill, just as CCBill
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle Monster

NiGHTS4life is infamous around these partsNiGHTS4life is infamous around these parts

Quote:
just contact them,they we're really helpful one time for me,far as how safe they are idk,but nowadays nothing really is,like someone said "Everything gets cracked eventually.".
Well I really wish someone would crack the pics from Prism Girls. That's the site where my subscription got canceled. I wrote to CCBill but didn't reply back.
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGHTS4life View Post
Well I really wish someone would crack the pics from Prism Girls. That's the site where my subscription got canceled. I wrote to CCBill but didn't reply back.
I called them,but I'm not shy,they were like what site is it for,I'm all "MnF games",they're like sure np,got it taken care of though,maybe this "prism girls" of which you speak changed what company handles they're finances?

Spoiler
Old 13th September 2013
Jungle Girl

ted157 has just started to contribute

on my bill it says CCBill : MNF Games. So basically I pay a monthly fee to play some Monday Night Football... if ya know what I mean...
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
I called them,but I'm not shy,they were like what site is it for,I'm all "MnF games",they're like sure np,got it taken care of though,maybe this "prism girls" of which you speak changed what company handles they're finances?
I'll call CCBill later. Prism Girls is a new paysite that features parodies of some well known and not so well known series. It just opened in August and I was one of the first to sub for the first month. And it was a low price $7.99 but now it's doubled.
Old 13th September 2013
Cthulhu

Knorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forum

Man so many ideals
Okay since y'all now know you can only submit one
Can we limit how many post we put for ideals
Place is flooding with them if you catch my drift

Also I wanna thank everyone who subs to mnf it really helps the creators to continue making better content

MnF Newest Updates

P.S. Imma Boss Ass Bitch!!!
Old 13th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Yesmankablaam is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabinz View Post

Anyhow just to spark discussion..what characters/series would people like to see done in MnF style, that hasn't been done? (i get everyone must have a huge list)
One that First comes to my mind in Morrigan from Dark Stalkers
1. No More Heroes.....namely Dr Naomi...god there's a SEVERE lack of stuff for her
2. Blazblue... namely Makoto Nanaya & Bullet
3. Soul Calibur... Ivy.....honestly i'm surprised there hasn't been one...

those ones are at the forefront of my mind...but i have many others...
Old 13th September 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular memberPapanomics is a very popular member
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

I'm going to say Miss Makina - Deadman Wonderland

Naruto Girls (Hinata, Sakura, Ino mainly)

Wii Fit Trainer - OH I WENT THERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, meet and fuck games, meet n fuck, mnf, mnf server, mnf thread