The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Sin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these parts
Default Re: New MnF Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose Fan View Post
After seeing ULMF on that van I'm worried that it might be deliberate.
I used to worry as well but my VGSA came out ok. I use my name in here and I still talk to Vadim, he's still cool and never mentions ULMF, but I know he checks it, and if anyone at MnF looks into things it's him, but he must not care.

And St Attila raised the hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemys to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." and the Lord did grin.

The highest honor a person can ever hope to receive is living with great courage.

Spoiler
Old 16th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

wojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forum

tough luck on the tied up by nami idea anonymoose, im sure your next idea will be great, 3 scenes do seem dissapointing, i think the problem might be that kosmos bases most of his good stuff from tracing existing pictures idk.

might as well post some lol hentai myself while everyone else is doing it

Spoiler
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by wojmmirg View Post
tough luck on the tied up by nami idea anonymoose, im sure your next idea will be great, 3 scenes do seem dissapointing, i think the problem might be that kosmos bases most of his good stuff from tracing existing pictures idk.

might as well post some lol hentai myself while everyone else is doing it

Spoiler
OH. Someone's posting the premium stuff!

Delicious Sona. I can sleep easy now.

If I join MNF my name will be something like Assholepottimus or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Sin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these partsSin is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanomics View Post
OH. Someone's posting the premium stuff!

Delicious Sona. I can sleep easy now.

If I join MNF my name will be something like Assholepottimus or something.
Jiggly Girls ftw,
MnF needs an artist that's of Jiggly Girls quality,
give them two and OMG they would be the best, then just have Vadim, Serega and Kosmos even come close to that and I will love MnF forever!!!

and I take it Sona is everyone's LoL favorite?

Whos second and third? LoL wise.

And St Attila raised the hand grenade up on high saying "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemys to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." and the Lord did grin.

The highest honor a person can ever hope to receive is living with great courage.

Spoiler
Old 16th November 2013
Grim Reaper

The_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymoose Fan View Post
After seeing ULMF on that van I'm worried that it might be deliberate.
Actually "AceOfWind" originally alerted this to us several weeks ago.

I think it is actually a backhanded compliment to this sub-forum/thread.

No need to be a "worrywart" Moose, always remember the glass is half full.
Old 16th November 2013
Demon Girl Pro

wojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forumwojmmirg is a favourite of the forum

yeah i dont think they would purposely damage the quality of thier games and risk losing subscribers to make a point, tbh i dont even know their entire opinion on the whole pirating thing, do they communicate with the subscribers alot on the mnf forums?
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Neverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these parts

Damn, there was much to read after yesterday Alot of good points from many people.

But thinking about the game, there is also a possibility that the maker had some personal stuff at the time, maybe he simply didn't have enough time to make it up to peoples standards. I really don't mind, either way they have improved SO much lately, I simply don't give a flying fufu, if one of the games isn't amazing. I still prefer mnf games over 3D games for example, even though I love 3D art

Doujinshi/Manga/3D/Sexy page UPDATED April 10th, 2014 - 07.01 GMT with Blackadder (3D) 3 new sets - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25343&page=10
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin View Post
Jiggly Girls ftw,
MnF needs an artist that's of Jiggly Girls quality,
give them two and OMG they would be the best, then just have Vadim, Serega and Kosmos even come close to that and I will love MnF forever!!!

and I take it Sona is everyone's LoL favorite?

Whos second and third? LoL wise.
Sona is not everyone's favorite.

Off the top of my head...

Ahri
Ashe
Katarina
Miss Fortune
Tristana (don't know why)
Caitlyn
Lux

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 16th November 2013
Grim Reaper

The_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these partsThe_Rider is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverheat View Post
Damn, there was much to read after yesterday Alot of good points from many people.

But thinking about the game, there is also a possibility that the maker had some personal stuff at the time, maybe he simply didn't have enough time to make it up to peoples standards. I really don't mind, either way they have improved SO much lately, I simply don't give a flying fufu, if one of the games isn't amazing. I still prefer mnf games over 3D games for example, even though I love 3D art
Well said Neverheat.
Old 16th November 2013
Demon Girl

netlord has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanomics View Post
Sona is not everyone's favorite.

Off the top of my head...

Ahri
Ashe
Katarina
Miss Fortune
Tristana (don't know why)
Caitlyn
Lux
Lux and Tristana o man,I want game with lol girls ._.
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Neverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these partsNeverheat is famous around these parts

Velma Gets Spooked.zip

Ahoy, people. Here is the next one. If you wan't one made from a specific game, just ask

Doujinshi/Manga/3D/Sexy page UPDATED April 10th, 2014 - 07.01 GMT with Blackadder (3D) 3 new sets - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25343&page=10
Old 16th November 2013
Demon Girl

netlord has just started to contribute

Quote:
Attachment 14851

Ahoy, people. Here is the next one. If you wan't one made from a specific game, just ask
Thanks dude,good work again ^^
Old 16th November 2013
Grim Reaper

Quote:
Attachment 14851

Nice work mate.
Old 16th November 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by netlord View Post
Thanks dude,good work again ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rider View Post
Nice work mate.
Thanks

Hitomi Senpai.zip

Here is the next one

Old 16th November 2013
Cthulhu

Knorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forumKnorath is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Attachment 14851

Oh man lol I read that as the new Velma game

If that was so someone I can't say who
Would realm the internet getting ready to do damage control and butt rape some dudes lol

MnF Newest Updates

P.S. Imma Boss Ass Bitch!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
meet, meet and fuck games, meet n fuck, mnf, mnf server, mnf thread