What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ WILD FLOWER] ADULT RPG ~TOKYO TENMA~ / アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~ REJ119143 RJ119143

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just came put today art style seems quite nice, but i dont have a lot of info on it

DLSite:

Adult 3D dungeon RPG.

When demons suddenly attack Tokyo, the protagonist employs the TENMA PROGRAM to turn enemy into ally.
Brutal demons, once ravished, can be recruited and overcome!

* Nifty 3D MAP explorating! A 3D dungeon RPG
* Built-in open roam H system! Find, f*ck and befriend demons!
* Power up recruited demons in the Training Room!
* Battle pose art is animation!
* Over 70+ event images! Nearly 300 variations!

Inspired by the Megaten RPG series.

Last edited by a moderator:

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ119143 アダルトRPG~TOKYO天魔~

i played demo is not to good but not bad

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha. You beat me to it. I was looking for it as well to upload for others. Thanks man.

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The scene with the Lamia is probably my favorite. That probably says bad things about me.

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also a savegame for this would be nice. It seems very little quality checking was done and it has a lot of overflow problems and general bugginess when trying to call libraries.

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Idk why the game keep exiting when i play in the
area with 4 stars :confused:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

An H-RPG version of Shin Megami Tensei 4?

That... is the best thing.

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get past the cop in Akihabara?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i'm in the temple dungeon on the second star area, i've come to the red exclamation mark ''!'' to a new character, she seems to be repeating an instruction but i dont read japanese, help???

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Leave, come back when you get the dark elf later.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any save file yet?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pissing me off now, I'm level -21-, that is not easy, and I have yet to find a single piece of armor. All 21 levels and I'm still using the same shirt I started with! I guess it's why one of the npcs in the first conveniance store reminds you that <b>You can increase your stats using the last command on the menu list, getting points to spend each time you level up.</b>

It's neat but, come on! :(

GS90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone mind explaining the battle system? if it's like SMT IV, I'll need to know what's what.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Going clock wise heres what does what.

The main character, from my 21 levels, DOES NOT LEARN MAGIC so his is limited to 3 options compared to the normal -5-.
Attack is what it always starts on, then Guard, then Item (easiest because item symbol looks like 3 tiny squares).

For your demons, it goes in this order: Attack, Skills (Physicals), Spells (Magics), Guard, then Items. Recruiting demons works by lowering their health but not killing them, you'll know it works when you suddenly see a message box at the bottom of the screen with an option of Kill or Negotiate, Negot being the bottom option. From there its typical shin style of picking the right options or giving them items, or letting them hit you. :)

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you first start the game you are presented with a series of questions which determine that first girl you get. can anyone tell me what those questions are and the various results from the different combination of answers you give?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For your demons, it goes in this order: Attack, Skills (Physicals), Spells (Magics), Guard, then Items. Recruiting demons works by lowering their health but not killing them, you'll know it works when you suddenly see a message box at the bottom of the screen with an option of Kill or Negotiate, Negot being the bottom option. From there its typical shin style of picking the right options or giving them items, or letting them hit you. :)
This part i think on negotiating u dont need to worry on weakening instead just kill them is fine. It depend on the demon group though whether this during this set of demon group battle this demon recruitable or not

for example there never a negotiate choice in 1 alfarune ( the flower girl ) girl fight / but there always a negotiate in a fight with 2 alfarune fight on the 1st 1. i can back up this statement as i can check the monster max hp from life drain spell and i did dmg over their max hp and the negotiate button still pop up.

I have a question as well:
Which monster or special item needed to recruit monster that always run as soon negotiate start?
like pixie need mana pot
1st robot in hospital need ID card which can be from 10 item drop from riped mouth woman

i still don't know how to start conversation with the robot girl at 2F hospital and the fire girl with spear underground kudanshita.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you first start the game you are presented with a series of questions which determine that first girl you get. can anyone tell me what those questions are and the various results from the different combination of answers you give?
I think there are 2 girls that you can end up with, the Crow girl (Yatagarasu) or the Fox girl (Fenrir) in the game cover image.
I'm not entirely sure but to get the crow girl pick :
1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2

To get the Fox, just pick the opposite of that.

Oh and... Don't go to torture chamber (or whatever you call it -- its the 3rd option in the Slave bar) with your main character knocked out. You'll get a game over.

Last edited:

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question as well:
Which monster or special item needed to recruit monster that always run as soon negotiate start?
like pixie need mana pot
1st robot in hospital need ID card which can be from 10 item drop from riped mouth woman

...the fire girl with spear underground kudanshita.
For most cases I've seen, if they won't talk to you after negotiate, it's probably because you need an item found in the dungeon first. I think fboth fire type girls need items (tachi stick and oil? -- I forgot what the translations said).

Ghost spirit girl asks for 10 talismans. Talismans are rare drops from the ghost girls.

Do you remember what it takes to get to the hospital? Just kinda stuck over leveling with lack of progression.

Last edited:

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually stuck at the final boss in Tokyo- The pale lady. She just refuses me every time. Anyone know the trigger?