What's new

ACT Shota [ excess m ] ONE - SYOTA : Kariyume / [おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅 (RE117304) (RJ117304)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gameplay:
You play as a shota equipped with a soccer ball against a horde of horny women. Very similar to an old school beat'em all - you knock'em all down before they make you knock'em up.
Dodge and weave through waves and waves of women as you clear each level. With more than 10 different enemies each with multiple animations including: footjobs, handjobs, cow girl and many more.
To make things interesting, enemies and combine forces to tag team you as you are helplessly teased and raped. In order to escape the grasp of these women you will have to rely on your timing skills. Time your escape with the moving bar on the left hand side of your screen. If you miss the window to escape you will be push closer to cumming!!!
To help you on your quest you can grab power-ups at the beginning of each level. These upgrades allow you to inflict more damage on your enemies with your soccer ball. Good luck in clear each level or fail on purpose and accept the pleasure!

There're also two story arcs: single enemy type + its variant per wave; some stages have extra hazards/challenges. The game also includes a custom mode, where you use 'KARIYUME_StageEditor.exe' to set up the participants.

Story:
In this action game, you control a boy who stands up against a bunch of horny ladies in a high school/sports club theme.
Overpowered, outnumbered and out lewded, the MC can only rely on his trusty (foot)ball to safeguard his chastity. Maybe.

Quirks/tips:
  • bosses battles; they need to be stunned somehow before you can damage them
  • after beating the 1st boss, you'll get access to a lab for 'upgrades'. Not all of them are beneficial
  • you can juggle your ball to power it up (up to x3); it loses the power up once it hits the ground twice
  • be aware that you can juggle/shoot in various positions (jumping, sliding...)
  • girls usually have one H-attack (pin x rape, 3 variants) and 1 grapple/special ability
  • when pinned down, hit 'up' when the cursor hits the yellow zone to escape instantly
  • when pinned down, other enemies can join in the fun
  • you can 'counter' enemies with a good timing; also after you struggled free (down key)
Eye candy:
  • 3 different 'H-pins' per girl (animated sprite/pixel art) + grapples/holds/teases according to MC's posture
  • 2 different defeat CGs per girl (normal+variant)
  • total of 14 girls (with the patch available on excessm's blog)
Controls (customizable in OPTION):
Arrow keys to move(left,right)
up: jump, struggle when held/pinned
down: shoot football, slide attack, counter
E (F Key): juggle (powers up football), skip dialogue, exit Lab
A (A key): select item to upgrade in Lab

Main fetishes:
Reverse rape
Handjob/Footjob/Assjob/Paizuri/etc.
Shotacon/Older women
Femdom/CFNM

Excessm's Ci-en:
Twitter:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:

This game just came out today and it is the second installment of "King dream of ridge Shota". Now given that it has Shota please don't post links to the game in this post. If someone wants to provide links, please state that you will pm the links =).

Mainly this game is a side scroller game with multiple levels. Unlike the first game you are now given a soccer ball to kick around. I personally haven't played it yet, but I found the demo to be quite enjoyable.

Please remember DO NOT POST LINKS HERE!
Also please DON'T SPAM FOR PMS. Thanks =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Journey protect dream of [Shota ridge ACT] hunter ([おねショタACT] 狩人の夢守る旅)

Personally I can see why Loli and Shota aren't allowed to be out in the open here, not that I really like either kind unless it's a straight shota protagonist in a reverse rape game (MGQ and this series). Currently getting this via Hentai4Daily's links.

Last edited:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So many people wanting a link and yet they forget nobody has posted if they have one and are willing to share it. Demo for this was interesting. They made the battle system a lot more fun.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is a discussion thread, not a request thread.

For those unaware, yes, this is the sequel of that shota game that came out earlier. If you dont remember that game, it's because I had to delete about 3-4 threads on it for not understanding how to follow the rules. I would hope this does not become a repeat of that

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So many people wanting a link and yet they forget nobody has posted if they have one and are willing to share it. Demo for this was interesting. They made the battle system a lot more fun.
Yeah when I played the demo it felt easier compared to the first game. Idk if it was just because I spammed the soccer ball everywhere, but it felt a lot easier.

rotted_corpus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah when I played the demo it felt easier compared to the first game. Idk if it was just because I spammed the soccer ball everywhere, but it felt a lot easier.
I'm pretty sure that this happened with the demo of the first game, it was pretty easy and the full game was harder.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that this happened with the demo of the first game, it was pretty easy and the full game was harder.
I guess, but the first game was all about the timing for when you could counter the grabs. With the soccer ball this doesn't seem to happen. I'll have to wait and see though.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

To explain the rules before this goes nutz again:

NO REQUESTING PM'S!

When someone claims to have a DL link you must then PM THEM instead of filling the thread with ink requests.

We wait until we have a confirmed link with someone willing to share it, then we ask them PERSONALLY (Like in a PERSONAL MESSAGE) for a link. Until the link is shared and after the link is shared, this thread is to be used for talking about the game and the Circle that made it.

Thus ends a meaningless post that repeats what has been said fifty times...

Munchman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoot,

I Loved the First Game, I even ended up buying it (the first one, not this one), I will have to DL the demo and give it a shot, I'm not requesting a Link just asking if anyone has bought this and can say if it's better or worse then the first?

The only issue I had with the first was the end of game boss (think it was your sister or childhood friend), you could only beat them with counter grabs and no matter how many times I counter grabbed her I'd always end up getting killed before it was enough, so never finished it.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game seem sooo epic !!! im so happy right now can't wait to play :D

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, if I have the game...how does one go about helping the community out without getting banned? (Near exclusively a lurker save for this one occasion)

unique101

Reputation score

So, if I have the game...how does one go about helping the community out without getting banned? (Near exclusively a lurker save for this one occasion)
well id assume by pm'ing the game to ppl who want it...such as myself and others?, just a guess....

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

u can give link in mp to people who gonna ask you all in mp (private message)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the info, I totally would have missed that.
Since I liked the previous one, I bought the game on the english dlsite.
You know...supply and demand...

edit: Since there was some confusion about that last sentence: I only meant that by buying the game (demand) I want to increase chances of them making another one. I probably could have phrased that better.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well we made it through 1 page before the pm requests started...

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

any1 can pm the links for the game plz?
To explain the rules before this goes nutz again:

NO REQUESTING PM'S!

When someone claims to have a DL link you must then PM THEM instead of filling the thread with ink requests.

We wait until we have a confirmed link with someone willing to share it, then we ask them PERSONALLY (Like in a PERSONAL MESSAGE) for a link. Until the link is shared and after the link is shared, this thread is to be used for talking about the game and the Circle that made it.

Thus ends a meaningless post that repeats what has been said fifty times...

(#2)

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Double post, I know... But I got a good reason. It's up on Hentai4Daily.

Go nuts kids.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh thank god.