Closed Thread

Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

xeraxeca no longer a lurker
Default Re: The Klub 17??

Quote:
Originally Posted by foob06 View Post
yes..

and you're also right, but at least Roy did show up in here as well. We're just passing by, trying to gather..
+1 here.

I'm just passing by, I know TK17 stuff was banned here, and no, I don't think this thread is to start discussing TK17 stuff again.

The only thing I'm interested in is to know if anyone has news about what happened with razlyuli.org
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

thatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these parts

from what I've seen it looks like the klub has been taken down for illegal copyright infringement. there are an insane amount of dmca removal postings related to the klub material on Google and their forum is listed on chilling effects as being one brought down by the govt on dmca grounds. has anyone heard differently? if not, I hope they are able to go the route the pirate bay went and get mirrored globally so they can continue to operate, otherwise, they are toast. copyright issues aside, those guys have pumped out 100x the content thrixx or any other hentai game company has made in the last decade.
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

LeTwainSpoon is infamous around these partsLeTwainSpoon is infamous around these parts

I found a 4chan thread about TK17 and people say that there have been domain issues and whatnot and the site should be up in a few days or something

copyright take down is always a possibility yes but at the moment there's no proof of it besides people who are just assuming so
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

thatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these partsthatguy12 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashzu View Post
I found a 4chan thread about TK17 and people say that there have been domain issues and whatnot and the site should be up in a few days or something

copyright take down is always a possibility yes but at the moment there's no proof of it besides people who are just assuming so
Yeah, the dmca notices suggest otherwise.
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

chilling effects isn't often wrong. of course, I certainly hope I am.
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

I don't get it. if android can go completely open source and still turn a profit, I don't see why thrixx can't. c'mon, sex sells, no matter what.
Old 6th August 2013
Needs to go commit sudoku

Smokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond reputeSmokefish has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Smokefish

Could you edit your post rather than starting a budding flood of the shoutbox? Please? D:
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

LeTwainSpoon is infamous around these partsLeTwainSpoon is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy12 View Post
Yeah, the dmca notices suggest otherwise.
and where are these dmca notices?

If you mean those removed searches on google, they've been there for ages
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:

the dmca notices on the actual klub 17 forum. the guys at the klub avoided getting their site pulled before because they never hosted the download files for 3dsexvilla 2, only the content that users created. the forum itself has now been pulled by Google on dmca grounds, which doesn't bode well. And it's hilarious because they're are still a ton of torrents on Google to get the full cracked copy of the game, which is what the copyright holders actually own. politics...
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

Quote:

to clarify, the torrents for the klub 17 cracked version of the game have been pulled by Google for a long time. the forum pages have never been taken down in the past.
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

And I apologize for taking up so much space on your forum. it's hard to find a place to talk abut this stuff that some jerk hasn't already shut down because it is hosting content it shouldn't as well.
Old 6th August 2013
Big Sis

Chibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond repute

Then edit the fracking post! Its not that fucking hard, you're killing me here.
Old 6th August 2013
Big Sis

Chibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond reputeChibichibi has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not it. You keep double posting. Just edit the post instead of making a whole new one if you remember something else you wanted to say.

Like so. Tadaah. You'll see down below my post that it says i edited it.

Last edited by Chibichibi; 6th August 2013 at 05:44. Reason: sfgjkl
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

PTR is a glorious beacon of lightPTR is a glorious beacon of lightPTR is a glorious beacon of lightPTR is a glorious beacon of lightPTR is a glorious beacon of light

I'm here.

I did the same conclusions about the DMCA notes that thatgyu12 did. They appeared at the same time the forum disappeared, so it doesn't sound good...

I also want to say to the other folks here in ULMF that I (or anyone else I think) am not going to start putting up any illegal stuff here. Anyone who has been reading posts on the TK17 forum knows what the thing here was about.

I also think that since it's already a thing in the past, I don't see any reason to fight over it. Either for or against, just drop it, it's useless. As foob6 (nice to see you're around, btw) said, we're just trying to gather somewhere.

-Peter

Oh, and I do agree with Chibichibi about the double posting. Just edit your previous post to add something you forgot.
Old 6th August 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy12 View Post
sorry, in my forum career I've never been limited on my number of posts. when I did dev work for torchlight 2 more posts always generated more hits and was productive.

Maybe the edit button will help. Triple posts twice, can't figure out what you're saying for 10 minutes at a time?