The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

azurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Damsel quest - PENULTIMATE DEMO, hopeful release 6th/september

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeluxe View Post
good luck
thanks but there really isnt that much left to do

can't forget to add the instructions screen
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

azurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Damsel quest - PENULTIMATE DEMO, hopeful release 6th/september

the remaining level introduces another new mechanic that only gets used in this level dart turrets, they shoot darts filled with an aphrodisiac that slowly turn the pink screen, you succumb once the screen is fully pink
it takes 1/0.06 shots to lose from it, the rest of the level is avoiding tentacles which will prove tricky

also http://azurezerohentai.blogspot.co.u...ng-people.html
new blog post

the gallery system is done http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r0Pqq9bwOv.../previewhf.png

just the final cg and the instructions/controls page to complete now

Last edited by azurezero; 6th September 2013 at 10:00.
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Default Re: Damsel quest - ON SALE NOW (check OP)

btw boredbirdy has bought an extra 3 copies (AGAIN), so the next 3 people to comment with something that makes me laugh get the game for free

(P.S FREE COPY GUYS PLEASE REVIEW IT)

Last edited by azurezero; 6th September 2013 at 18:25.
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Mind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond reputeMind Flayer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mind Flayer Send a message via Yahoo to Mind Flayer

Well because I think that everyone can always do with a good laugh from time to time and to try and help out some, here you go. Is this enough to make you laugh? It sure was for me, laugh my ass off every time I watch it. XD
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Shrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurezero View Post
btw boredbirdy has bought an extra 3 copies (AGAIN), so the next 3 people to comment with something that makes me laugh get the game for free

(P.S FREE COPY GUYS PLEASE REVIEW IT)
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape. :3
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

sorry didnt even get a smile

also boredbirdy noticed my checkpoints were messed up... so er...refixing everything
fixed it and syncing...then fixing it again and syncing the jp version

also it seems some of those cgs you shouldnt see werent properly covered...

Last edited by azurezero; 6th September 2013 at 19:30.
Old 6th September 2013
Grim Reaper

S u r i is a name known to allS u r i is a name known to allS u r i is a name known to allS u r i is a name known to all

This made me laugh. =3= I dunno, though. But whatever. It's worth a shot.

http://vinescope.com/i-want-this-635.html
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by S u r i View Post
This made me laugh. =3= I dunno, though. But whatever. It's worth a shot.

http://vinescope.com/i-want-this-635.html
Nice try, but no
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Shrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these partsShrike7 is famous around these parts

What about this!:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/fab6bf07a...wacoo1_500.png
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike7 View Post
cute, but it didnt make me laugh...

so far the only person who won one is obsidious...for calling me a sneaky bastard...which was hillarious
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

try reading the labels out loud. i can't even read them mentally without breaking into fits of giggles XD
Old 6th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike7 View Post
try reading the labels out loud. i can't even read them mentally without breaking into fits of giggles XD
try again ^w^
Old 7th September 2013
Jungle Girl

Denmu no longer a lurker

Two nuns are travelling through Europe in their car, sightseeing in Transylvania. As they are stopped at a traffic light, out of nowhere, a vampire jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses at them through the windshield.

"Quick! Show him your cross!" - says one nun to the other.

The other nun opens the window and shouts: "Get the fuck off our car!"
Old 7th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

nossiob no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurezero View Post
try again ^w^
that's what she said

ok my english isnt that bad but yeah not the best