The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 23rd September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

|Alien| no longer a lurker
Default Re: Damsel quest - ON SALE NOW (check OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurezero View Post
I think I emailed you with the current cheats(only sale between me sleeping and waking up), and the cg file looks right but you're telling me only 3 cgs were unlocked in the gallery?
It happened to me too.
I have all the text in the CG txt but 4 image are locked.
Old 23rd September 2013
Tentacle God

azurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Skype™ to azurezero

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Alien| View Post
It happened to me too.
I have all the text in the CG txt but 4 image are locked.
[cg]
room42=1
room39=1
room12=1
room43=1
room16=1
room36=1
room37=1
room38=1
room41=1
room47=1
room13=1
room35=1
room53=1
room54=1
room55=1
room34=1
room28=1

see if this unlocks the remaining ones alien

:3

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?...ictureid=12807 proof it works here

Last edited by azurezero; 23rd September 2013 at 09:57.
Old 23rd September 2013
Demon Girl

firebug is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichInsanity View Post
Purchased the Game a few Hours ago - the Animations are nice, and the CG is good. But it just feels empty.

The Same Music over and over..
A little bit more Enemy Variation would be nice too.
Maybe a new Background on every new level..

It just gets boring or frustrating after level 3.

I struggled to get the Wings, fought against the Succubus, lost and did not unlock the new CG. Got the three tentacle Bad Ends aswell, but only unlocked 2 CG's.

There seems to be a problem with the CGFile. My Current File looks like this:
Spoiler

I gave up at the plantboss. It's just to random. The First Part was well done, but the Second Part is way to much based on luck, in my Opinion.

Closed the Game and realized, that I had to go trough ALL of this again if I want to defeat the plant thing... no.

Some Kind of Stage Select would be awesome, I'm not playing 30 Minutes just to get to that damn luckbased boss.

Besides that, an easy/normal mode would be nice.
Easy Mode could double your Savepoints, that would make the Game less frustrating.

And Overall, it's to empty. Maybe a bit of a storyline, important story pieces like keys, pictures, maybe even clothes... More Switches.. these blue bars are just annoying and waste my Time...

The First red bars almost made me ragequit the game. Waiting..destroying blue bar..wating... same again..waiting.. game over.
Yeah, everything again.

The Fight against the Succubus was to easy. the Entire flight-and-shoot thing is to easy. I don't even need to dodge.

That sums up my thoughts.

I would love to see a easymode/savefeature. At the Current Version, I don't think that I'm going to play this again.

Maybe some friendly NPC's or background NPC's could brighten up the Game.
It just feels empty.
I have the same complaint really. It's a bit harsh to not have a level select or a save feature
Old 23rd September 2013
Tentacle God

azurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebug View Post
I have the same complaint really. It's a bit harsh to not have a level select or a save feature
it wouldn't take much to add a save feature either, i will consider it, for now the level skip is "6" :3
Old 23rd September 2013
Jungle Girl

RichInsanity is a name known to allRichInsanity is a name known to allRichInsanity is a name known to allRichInsanity is a name known to all

The Skipfunction was nice.
And your CGfile unlocked everything for me.
Old 23rd September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichInsanity View Post
The Skipfunction was nice.
And your CGfile unlocked everything for me.
i never really thought this game needed a save option since it can be completed in under an hour and has no rpg elements, damsel quest 3, is a combat based platformer with exp and levels so there will be save points on every floor of the castle (except one, because it could lead to unwinnable situation and having to restart the entire game)

gonna be centered around guarding and parrying (which knocks the attacker off guard) and absolutely no instant death pits (just falling down to a previous floor)

people can grind as necessary but i'll be sure to scale up the bosses based on level
Old 23rd September 2013
Grim Reaper

krisslanza is a valued memberkrisslanza is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurezero View Post
i never really thought this game needed a save option since it can be completed in under an hour and has no rpg elements, damsel quest 3, is a combat based platformer with exp and levels so there will be save points on every floor of the castle (except one, because it could lead to unwinnable situation and having to restart the entire game)

gonna be centered around guarding and parrying (which knocks the attacker off guard) and absolutely no instant death pits (just falling down to a previous floor)

people can grind as necessary but i'll be sure to scale up the bosses based on level
I would say, in general, a save system is never going to turn people off. Meanwhile, the lack of one can completely shut them out of the game. In the future, I'd just say always have a save feature of sorts, just to safe.

A way to get passed unwinnable sections, could be to have 'checkpoints' so player's can't make their own save spots.
Old 23rd September 2013
Tentacle God

bitch please it takes less than 5 minutes to add a save system, just been waiting for dropbox to sync

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9709yl9lj...on%201.003.exe

i worked on the version with the updated sound handling and flower particles for the flying level

either way as you'll see, w is load e is save, and this works in any room (including the title screen, so be careful)

also using this besides to come back to playing later is considered easy mode...have fun save scumming :3
Old 24th September 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is infamous around these partsPapanomics is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

So does this mean that the saves are already implemented? I wasn't going to buy it because it was frustrating. I play for the faps, not for difficulty.
Old 24th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanomics View Post
So does this mean that the saves are already implemented? I wasn't going to buy it because it was frustrating. I play for the faps, not for difficulty.
apparently saves were allready built in by game maker with f5 or 6 or something
but yeah i added e to save and w to load...or something...it's on the title screen of the above version
Old 25th September 2013
Demon Girl

Spastus no longer a lurker

I know it's a joke but why is saving a bad thing? Older games may be a challenge without save but cahllenge is not really the focus of hentai games, is it?
Old 25th September 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is infamous around these partsPapanomics is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

Woo, frustratingly hard, but I will very likely purchase.

I treasure H games
Old 25th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spastus View Post
I know it's a joke but why is saving a bad thing? Older games may be a challenge without save but cahllenge is not really the focus of hentai games, is it?
good gameplay is if it wasnt, i'd just have my artist make a lot of sex animations and make a simple jungle girl clone in game maker...it'd take a day once i had the animations
Old 25th September 2013
Demon Girl

Spastus no longer a lurker

Well, the fisrt question still stands, but if you're saying you don't like saving since good gameplay is enough then... eh... i dunno man...

I think not even gameplay is the most important thing... I think the hentai itself is the most important thing, gameplay too matters but letting the player enjoy the hentai part should be top priority and saving helps that cuase just as much as good gameplay.

Just my 3 dollars and 5 cents.
Old 25th September 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spastus View Post
Well, the fisrt question still stands, but if you're saying you don't like saving since good gameplay is enough then... eh... i dunno man...

I think not even gameplay is the most important thing... I think the hentai itself is the most important thing, gameplay too matters but letting the player enjoy the hentai part should be top priority and saving helps that cuase just as much as good gameplay.

Just my 3 dollars and 5 cents.
well i have added saving, before it just never seemed important because of what i allready said, game taking less than an hour to complete, i couldve made the game longer, but that wouldnt have felt fun either....was trying to make it short and sweet...im surprised one person found the second part of the game less fun than the rigid stealth, but i think the difficulty curve wouldve got too high if i'd done the full 10 levels with stealth

and if a feature takes less than 10 minutes to add, i'll probably do it if enough people ask

Last edited by azurezero; 25th September 2013 at 00:35.