What's new

RPG [ nyaatrap ] Demon Master Chris / デーモンマスタークリス RE116580 RJ116580

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, Nyaatrap just posted a new game but if you check their blog I think they're working on an english version as well?

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ116580.html

Anyone know more about this, like a release date for the english version?

Last edited by a moderator:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Nyaatrap デーモンマスタークリス

Has yuri, looks good to me.

I have nothing to contribute to this topic other than to say I want more info.

AMKahm

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Either way it seems to be legit. Also this game lets you have an english UI fairly useful.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

did finished this game some time ago but can't get true ending since last boss is lv 39 and your max lv is 34 ( each level gives way more critical damage and evasion it is impossible to beat someone 6 or more levels higher 5 level is something like 1%)

some info of the game
it is something like persona on the system that you can capture the girls you fight ( works easier when same level)
to capture a girl you need to strip her ( by doing critical hits ) until she is naked then use capture. same level just need a hit and higher level need a critical capture

Later on game the shop sells clothes that have unique stats and different skills
also you can put a skill on a cloth by buying the skill stones ( have some drop on dungeons too)

there is also some extra events with clothes + certain monster girls some of them gives new clothes

there is some english for the names and equipment by changing the setting on the options but be aware that it got a bug you won't wear clothes ( you will stay with the same you were before) so if you wanna change it just put on japanese again and there will have no problem.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There appears to be a problem with receiving items. The game tries to put it in your final inventory slot (max_slot), but this attribute does not exist. Probably something he used in a previous version and forgot to change. Guess we'll have to wait for a fix.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting an error whenever i try to run the game (DMC.exe), I get a window pop up saying:
Program: C:\... rest of the directory ...\lib\windows-i686\DMC.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. please contact the application's support team for more information.

Any ideas how to get around/fix this? this game looks really good from what I've seen.

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know how to get cheatengine to work with this game
i'd like atleast infinite money

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, no lewd content apart from clothes destruction and some event-related still images, from what I understand?
Not every game can be animated or afford voice acting. The game is fun by itself and has yuri and slime, so it's good in my book.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the 1.00 version, which according to the author's blog has a serious bug with savegames.

We'll have to wait for a link to version 1.01 which has a fix for this. It's probably also what's causing me to crash in the 6th dungeon.

JDinheritance

Reputation score

is there any particular program that you need to run this? i try running it through the exe and nothing even comes up :/

OP
U

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So there's no English version then, it's just English UI? The screenshots posted on their blog had quite a lot of English I'm a little surprised they'd take it just half way. Anyway, its great that at least the UI is translated.

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a torrent link?

Juniaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you are the best 2-tall.:D
thanks a lot.:)

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone know how to get cheatengine to work with this game
i'd like atleast infinite money
The game is written in Python so you can't search for changed values. But you can search for exact values.

Try getting your amount of money to some unusual number so it'll be easier to search for. 0 and 100 are bad numbers. Sell, buy, kill some monsters, whatever.

To reduce the number of false positives shut down the game and restart it before attaching cheat engine.

Then search for exact value for your amount of money. You'll get many hits.

Try changing the first value to 1. Then check if your amount of money is 1. If not, reset the field to its original value and try the next one. Eventually you'll find the field that actually holds your money.

If you get more than 20 hits, or whatever you have patience for, then go back to step 1 and try again.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i had only a minor interest for this game until someone said about not being able to use cheat engine on it... im downloading it now.

OH MY GOD the file is HUGE, and its NOT animated????

EDIT:
aww... RENPY? well fuck its impossible than... your only bet is "1 hit wonders", i think thats what froggus was getting at.

to hack something like money there a few key tips;
1. have a large number above 1000
2. odd numbers (except 5) all increase the chances
3. search, if more than 1 number stays the same for 2 seconds than change the value and re-search "rinse and repeat"

your favored number would be like 1379, just remember that getting it early will be hard.

Last edited: