What's new

Hard Love Life (ハード☆ラヴ☆ライフ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Info:

[SLAVE] (2004-08-28) ハード☆ラヴ☆ライフ RJ013820.rar (175.4 MB)

Couldn't find the old thread, so here's a new one. It's an old game, but I'm going around re-upping animated games I liked.

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hard Love Life (ハード☆ラヴ☆ライフ)

Oh wow, I remember this game. It's been a real long time.

I'm wondering though. Recently, whenever I've tried to download stuff from Mega, it always stops at a certain percentage. This download's no different. Stuck at 7% for me.

Any ideas why?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh wow, I remember this game. It's been a real long time.

I'm wondering though. Recently, whenever I've tried to download stuff from Mega, it always stops at a certain percentage. This download's no different. Stuck at 7% for me.

Any ideas why?
Use google chrome

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The most reliable way to dl from Mega is JDownloader.
BTW, this isn't a flash game since it needs its own codecs and whatnot. There are also a few extra scenes in this game... I forgot how to get them though. I think you needed to download something from Slave's site.

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The most reliable way to dl from Mega is JDownloader.
BTW, this isn't a flash game since it needs its own codecs and whatnot. There are also a few extra scenes in this game... I forgot how to get them though. I think you needed to download something from Slave's site.
The most reliable way to DL from Mega is indeed through use of a DL manager such as JDownloader. I followed the format of the first thread I found with SLAVE's works, so if it isn't flash, sorry.

Extra content should have already been added. If for some reason you are not getting it, visit the following sites and DL+install yourself. Keep in mind you have to get all the hearts to unlock extra scenes and contents. Although I think I already did that before uploading... (goes back to check).

just a idea

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i used to remember that a codec is needed to play the videos which do you recommend cccp , k-lite or?

OP
S

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i used to remember that a codec is needed to play the videos which do you recommend cccp , k-lite or?
I personally use K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, found . Either one should work fine though.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, after you start the game, but before you click a position the girl seems to be blindfolded with her own necktie.

but its absurdly out of focus.

dammit, that would have been so hot, if i could actually fucking see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.