The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 2nd September 2013
Jungle Girl

reije is new around here
Exclamation Re: Yumina the Ethereal

someone can upload any save clear, please? ughh some dungeons and battles are annoying
Old 2nd September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Grandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Yumina the Ethereal

Anyone got a guide? I finished the game on normal and missed a crap load of CG in the Academy...
Old 2nd September 2013
Tentacle God

Zodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forum

I'm liking the game so far, and like with the previous game like this, I'll post my thoughts about it later on when I finish the game.
Old 3rd September 2013
Grim Reaper

lazydude is a valued memberlazydude is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
Anyone got a guide? I finished the game on normal and missed a crap load of CG in the Academy...
ch1
http://www20.atwiki.jp/yumina/pages/14.html
ch2
http://www20.atwiki.jp/yumina/pages/22.html
ch3
http://www20.atwiki.jp/yumina/pages/16.html
ch4
http://www20.atwiki.jp/yumina/pages/17.html
Old 3rd September 2013
Tentacle God

Zodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forumZodiark69 is a favourite of the forum

I've come across a skill which causes the game to shut down. Kirara gets it, I believe.
Old 3rd September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

IncredibleGremlin is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiark69 View Post
I've come across a skill which causes the game to shut down. Kirara gets it, I believe.
Yeah, Heart-piercing shadow. It only seems to crash for the second boss fight though. During training before, and every fight since that boss fight, i've been using that skill without any issues.

OM NOM NOM!!!
Old 3rd September 2013
Sex Demon

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

I am using a PS3 controller with the MotionJoy driver that makes PS3 emulate the XBox controller with this game.. works pretty good.
Old 3rd September 2013
Jungle Girl

Runesave is new around here

Anybody knows what the Ethereal Power stat does?

Spoiler
Old 3rd September 2013
Demon Girl Master

Grandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forumGrandork is a favourite of the forum

Yup, JP guides suck. Got all the CG from the Academy, didn't know that I had to use the skill on the enemy to get the CG. I edited my first post with the how to get the girls.

Last edited by Grandork; 3rd September 2013 at 09:56.
Old 3rd September 2013
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trader's Bag I - Acquire 1 Dull Gryphon's Hide

"Dull Gryphons are said to be found in the far depths of Marane's Maw, so try searching around the 15th level"
THE QUEST IS A LIE. I went to Floor 15 five times and killed everything in sight. Dull Gryphon was a no-show.
Old 3rd September 2013
Demon Girl Pro

IncredibleGremlin is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamono Assault Force View Post
THE QUEST IS A LIE. I went to Floor 15 five times and killed everything in sight. Dull Gryphon was a no-show.
Around the 15th level =/= only on the 15th level. I don't remember which floor I specifically found it on, but look for a blue distortion from floors 10-20.

OM NOM NOM!!!
Old 3rd September 2013
Demon Girl Master

ShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of light

Whenever you accept a quest, the game will tell you if you are on a floor that has monsters/items/etc pertaining to your quest. The exception is the "kill x generic monsters" quests.

EDIT: Ethereal Power is an all-purpose stat that raises that character's overall combat ability. More Ethereal Power = more damage dealt, less damage taken. I am also led to believe that Ethereal Power is the "best" stat since the Ethereal weapon evolutions are by far the most obscure weapon evolutions to obtain and nothing else in the game seems to boost it.

Helpful protips:
If someone gives you a JP DLsite link, just change the J in the RJ###### at the end to an E for the EN DLsite page.
If you really want to thank someone and think he or she can be trusted, +rep is a great way to show it! Just click the icon on the top right of the post!

Last edited by ShinVeritas; 3rd September 2013 at 17:34.
Old 3rd September 2013
Jungle Girl

Runesave is new around here

I handled that quest around floor 17, a big blue GRYPHON ON THIS FLOOR notice showed up the second I entered. Thanks for clarifying the Ethereal Power thing, I'll start using Yumina's ability points on it.

Spoiler
Old 3rd September 2013
Jungle Girl

Sable is new around here

Using Glint of the Dark (kirara) in the battle against de miko sisters crashes the game too... happened several times until I noticed that was the cause
Old 4th September 2013
Demon Girl Master

ShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of lightShinVeritas is a glorious beacon of light

Hey peoples, I'm back. And guess what I brought with me?

Translated straight from the JP wiki, here are Ethereal Weapon Evolution ability requirements for Akashima Ayumu. There are a total of six stages of evolution for each character's weapon, and to get a certain stage, you need all the skills at that stage. For example, Ethereal Stage 5 of Ayumu's weapon (Shadow Lightning of Nirvana) requires:
Vivid Feelings LV7
Wedge of Forgetfulness LV7
Indomitable Spirit LV8
Divine Blade LV7
All Resistance abilities (Infernal, Nature, Blizzard, Dark) LV7
Steadfastness LV6
Flash Step LV6
Unfettered Will LV7

Akashima Ayumu
Spoiler

I'm working on an Excel spreadsheet for all the weapon evolutions including the other three branches besides Ethereal (Attack, Defense, and Balanced). Expect that to be done... at some point. If an English wiki pops up somewhere I'll throw it on there instead.

Helpful protips:
If someone gives you a JP DLsite link, just change the J in the RJ###### at the end to an E for the EN DLsite page.
If you really want to thank someone and think he or she can be trusted, +rep is a great way to show it! Just click the icon on the top right of the post!

Last edited by ShinVeritas; 4th September 2013 at 00:49.