What's new

ボテバーランド 〜地上の女は俺の物〜

Status
Not open for further replies.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So recently I started playing Saboten's games. And I stumbled across this.
ボテバーランド 〜地上の女は俺の物〜 (Botebarando-Earth Woman is mine~)

I think it's in the RPG maker thread. But it looks sizable enough for it's own thread. I haven't really strated digging into as usual. But it looks to have a party recruitment system. And the whole tone sorta reminds me of Disgaea for some strange reason. Only less goofy.

Link:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: ボテバーランド 〜地上の女は俺の物〜

This game is pretty straight forward, go to a new area, defeat X women, rape them at your cave, rinse repeat, it's pretty much a grind fest :\

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, this game is pretty much just grinding. Also, it seems to be glitched as using an item doesn't remove it from your inventory. Si you could pretty much just by a MP restoring item and spam the main's 80 MP skill which is pretty OP. The CGs are nice though.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game is alright. It's wolf so grinding is a lot faster than on rpg maker.

Try to lose to monsters if you have female characters on your party. The game has some GoR scenes here and there.

If you start to rape a girl in your cave(the room left from the cells. Speak with that ant guy to pick one) you get a new scene every 3 random encounters you beat at any locations. Beat 3 and get back there to see a new scene. After 4 scenes you get a new party member you could take with you.

The generic town girls just grant extra levels to some of your party members. Not really worth it.

Your only option to heal yourself is the succubus chick next to your throne.

Option 1 lets you add monsters to your party. It's capped at 4
Option 2 full heal
Option 3 remove party members.

You have to remove party members first if you are at 4 members to add another one with option 1.

The upper right room is your R&D room. Ýou can give the guy cash and he developes weapons and rings for you. Advancing the game will give you better item choices.
After 3 - 6 random fights he will have the item ready for you.

You can also buy the new items from the vendor next to him.

The room below just sells healing items. Nothing special there.

Most of the skills your characters have are pretty much useless. Your main character has strong group and single target dmg skills which paralise him for several turns after using them. Use them to finish bosses or one shot trash groups.

If you catch the Nun on the 3. Location rape her asap. She will join your party afterwards and she is really really strong spellwise. 3k group heal for 30 mana dmg/def buffs. Must have character.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 4 recruitable girl in total.
The rest is monster you when you rape the girls and they random monster so you might want to save / load.

the recruitable girl have more of their own scene when you lose battle when using them.

Lastly the final boss is WTF crazy over power. Still winable but might need to save / load and pray she didnt use the skill, heck its way broken as it is or i just dont know there might be more cheat trick to it (maybe self buff ? debuff the boss ? i dunt know)

chaosvii

Reputation score

Lastly the final boss is WTF crazy over power. Still winable but might need to save / load and pray she didnt use the skill, heck its way broken as it is or i just dont know there might be more cheat trick to it (maybe self buff ? debuff the boss ? i dunt know)
It took me a while to figure out that if you use the main's 80 or 120 powers then she rarely does her "kill everyone" move.
I think that as long as the main character is in his cooldown state that happens after using those moves she does it a whole lot less often, making it actually winnable (as long as she doesn't use them before the main character uses his moves).
(I also noticed that her backup knights are weak to ice spells in case that's any help).

Status
Not open for further replies.