The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 3rd August 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forumPapanomics is a celebrity of the forum
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics
Default Re: Nagai Yamiji

This was almost at Kurovadis level. I think it's a damn fine job. But why are you aiming to make the game difficult. Not to draw negative depictions of me jerking off, but I am playing this to fap. It's hard to fap when I'm so upset that I couldn't make that fucking wall jump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 3rd August 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Lozagal has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajio View Post
I personally don't find the game that difficult. It could certainly be due to the fact that I've been playing it for months on end now, but yeah :P

Making players retry a platforming section if they fail is pretty standard practice for platformer games, going all the way back to SMB on the NES.

There actually is a CG with MC, you get it for being defeated after getting raped by the Dark Cultist. And, like you said, it's not a hugely popular kink, so featuring it much more wouldn't have been very wise I don't believe.

After they drop down, do a dive kick to the tentacles on their back. That'll kill the Striders fairly quickly.
I like to think that someone is trying to keep wood while playing your game. If he potentially goes for a long time without new content because of difficulty or else, it might be a problem. Same goes for rage.
Old 3rd August 2013
Demon Girl Master

Kajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papanomics View Post
This was almost at Kurovadis level. I think it's a damn fine job. But why are you aiming to make the game difficult. Not to draw negative depictions of me jerking off, but I am playing this to fap. It's hard to fap when I'm so upset that I couldn't make that fucking wall jump.
Well thank you You can play the game on Nintendo Easy and then I think it's pretty darn simple (while still having a few challenges so it's not completely boring)
Old 4th August 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Well thank you You can play the game on Nintendo Easy and then I think it's pretty darn simple (while still having a few challenges so it's not completely boring)
Must be the Nintendo Wi. I remember Nintendo(NES) games being fucking brutal and merciless most the time hahaha I'll try out the game later today :P
Old 4th August 2013
Jungle Girl

aaronfrancismoffatluping is new around here
Unhappy Re: Nagai Yamiji

Quote:
Hmm, dlsite doesn't like me. If only the game is also available on the english dlsite. then I'm gold. Paypal, why you do this to me?
Old 4th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

romerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forumromerskie86 is a favourite of the forum

I'm so envious...
I don't had webmoney or credit card to buy that game.
Only demo I'm playing right now.
Old 4th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

Kajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
Must be the Nintendo Wi. I remember Nintendo(NES) games being fucking brutal and merciless most the time hahaha I'll try out the game later today :P
Well there is also a Nintendo Hard mode, referencing the classic NES difficulty :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronfrancismoffatluping View Post
Hmm, dlsite doesn't like me. If only the game is also available on the english dlsite. then I'm gold. Paypal, why you do this to me?
Well it ought to be eventually... At least I'm under the impression that it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romerskie86 View Post
I'm so envious...
I don't had webmoney or credit card to buy that game.
Only demo I'm playing right now.
Hmm, sorry about that! Wish there was some other way for you to get the game :\
Old 4th August 2013
Trooper38

agreed with poster above...about kuro level quality...my only gripe is the level design...so much jumping! im doing it so much that my fingers actually hurt and the joints in the fingers start to lock up after a while and then i have to stop for an hour or 2...its one reason i hate button mashing games and whatnot is cause of my joints in finger locking up (resident evil 6 im looking at you!)...

dont get me wrong i like this game but i just cant enjoy it as much as i should because of the jumping...a few spots here n there of lots of jumping is okay but it seems like its nonstop jump roll fest and my poor fingers just cant handle it lol...still bought the game though to support the developer though great work! maybe less jumping focuse next time and more open rooms with bad guys to fight?
Old 4th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper38 View Post
agreed with poster above...about kuro level quality...my only gripe is the level design...so much jumping! im doing it so much that my fingers actually hurt and the joints in the fingers start to lock up after a while and then i have to stop for an hour or 2...its one reason i hate button mashing games and whatnot is cause of my joints in finger locking up (resident evil 6 im looking at you!)...

dont get me wrong i like this game but i just cant enjoy it as much as i should because of the jumping...a few spots here n there of lots of jumping is okay but it seems like its nonstop jump roll fest and my poor fingers just cant handle it lol...still bought the game though to support the developer though great work! maybe less jumping focuse next time and more open rooms with bad guys to fight?
Yeah the plan for the next game is to focus on the combat and keep platforming challenges to a minimum. To be fair, doctors (or something) recommend taking a break from playing video games every hour XD
Old 4th August 2013
Trooper38

this game is borderline masochistic...im in full on rage mode cause of the timing needed to make some of these jumps...think im gonna put this one aside for a while...its just so bloody difficult on the timing on some of those jumps that im fully pissed off and thats no good for me...

i think the reason it seams easy to you as the dev is because you built and designed it...or maybe your just good at timing jumps n what not i dont know but your fans are having a mother fucker of a time with it...or atleast i am i know that much...

the one im having trouble with is after the first boss the room with the lasers and the leaf platfroms that snap shut on you i just for the life of me cannot get past the first laser with out 50 attempts and losing all my hp just getting up there...then to top it off there are those ghost hands just uptop that make it so you have no time to catch your breath! but those lasers are what fucking me up on my jumps...

like i said full on rage mode im gonna go play something easier for a bit and cool off...

on the funny side if i could have recorded with a webcam or something my reaction the amount of swear words per second lol would have been worth the laugh...

Last edited by Trooper38; 4th August 2013 at 23:48. Reason: Additional info
Old 5th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

Picaboo is a name known to allPicaboo is a name known to allPicaboo is a name known to all

Quote:
on the funny side if i could have recorded with a webcam or something my reaction the amount of swear words per second lol would have been worth the laugh...
Me exactly when I tried the demo.

I tried the demo a while back but I am sorry to say that I can't bear myself to buy the game after the reviews I've read here. The price tag is alright but I just don't want to frustrate so much over a game ever again...

I would be curious to hear what other devs who work on similar games have to say about the difficulty of this one. It is true that most devs do not see the difficulty of their own game because they designed it and they understand intuitively the pattern of each jump and each enemy on the screen. Perhaps, it is just me...

Anyway, best of luck to the dev of this game. I am going to follow the progress of all your further projects with interest. AS Kyrieru said, th emore dev who work on H-game full-time, the better...
Old 5th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaboo View Post
Hehe, yeah I've admitted that I'm probably not seeing the difficulty because I've been playing the game for months on end :P And please do make a recording, rage quits are usually rather entertaining!

All I can say is that the game was intended to be hard, but my next game won't have nearly the platforming that Nagai Yamiji does.

Thanks for your support Hopefully you'll both enjoy my next game a little more ;P
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

Singsong has just started to contribute

Ahhhh, finally got some time to play! Beat it, loved it, my fingers hurt! Haha, reading all the platforming rage, just makes me happy that I won
Old 6th August 2013
Jungle Girl

Player 1 has just started to contribute

How long is the full game compared to the demo?
Old 6th August 2013
Demon Girl Master

echindna is a name known to allechindna is a name known to allechindna is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player 1 View Post
How long is the full game compared to the demo?
Like 2 and a half times longer, I think.

Yes, I misspelled my username, mod plz halp. Call me "Echidna".

Tags
game, pixel art, platformer, rape, ryona