The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Kajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular member
Default Nagai Yamiji

Nagai Yamiji

Screenshots

Download demo and purchase here!

Journey though a Lovecraftian nightmare world, filled with evil creatures and cultists worshiping dark ancient powers, and battle giant bosses using mystical runic powers. You play the role of a girl who, on her way home from high school, is trapped in this terrible land.

The game includes over 10 original compositions, 7 sets of CGs totaling 24 pictures, 20 enemies with H-animations, 3 bosses, and 7 unique areas.

The game is a 2D-sprite platformer and has difficult platforming challenges and combat.

The demo allows you to play up to the first boss, and includes a handful of enemies and CGs. However, the full game has much more to offer!

Last edited by Kajio; 27th July 2013 at 11:11.
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

RoadBuster is new around here
Default Re: [WIP] Nagai Yamiji (Demo available)

You, ah, spelled your own handle wrong in your link.
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Kajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular memberKajio is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadBuster View Post
You, ah, spelled your own handle wrong in your link.
Sumbitch! Sorry, fixed that... Nothing ever goes right the first time I post something XD
Old 6th June 2013
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of lightFruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of lightFruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of lightFruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of lightFruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of lightFruitSmoothie is a glorious beacon of light

I'd suggest you post some screenshots of the ingame jazz, that's what usually lures people in (If the art is good of course). People like to see screenshots and videos. There's not even any on your blog so people have no idea what they're downloading.
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitSmoothie View Post
I'd suggest you post some screenshots of the ingame jazz, that's what usually lures people in (If the art is good of course). People like to see screenshots and videos. There's not even any on your blog so people have no idea what they're downloading.
I keep getting the notice that I can't post links unless I've posted 15 times :\ (Even though I posted the link to my blog with no problem... weird).

I could put a few screen shots up on my blog I suppose. I'll do that real quick.
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

CreamDonut is new around here

post in a few sites and if your game really is worth it,people will start sharing it with others,drop a vid or 2 of a demo on youtube and your advertising is kinda done
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamDonut View Post
post in a few sites and if your game really is worth it,people will start sharing it with others,drop a vid or 2 of a demo on youtube and your advertising is kinda done
Hmm, a youtube video is a good idea!

Handful of screenshots are up on my blog now, btw
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

LloydDarkheart no longer a lurker

I just tried your previous v0.1.3 release and was about to try v0.2, however i'm getting a Openal32.dll error. I didn't get this from the previous version of the demo, any ideas on fixing this?

From what I've tried it seems promising! The new demo version is probably a lot better than the one I just tried.
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydDarkheart View Post
I just tried your previous v0.1.3 release and was about to try v0.2, however i'm getting a Openal32.dll error. I didn't get this from the previous version of the demo, any ideas on fixing this?

From what I've tried it seems promising! The new demo version is probably a lot better than the one I just tried.
You'll have to get that DLL installed if you don't already have it (so that the music works).
connect(dot)creativelabs(dot)com/openal/Downloads/oalinst(dot)zip

I'll include it in the .rar for future releases, since at least a couple people have had this problem
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

Zynax is a lurker

Pretty good stuff for an early version. I like that some of the enemies like the slime are really active and not so easy to avoid where in most games the enemies tend to be very sluggish. I guess can't really judge the difficulty since it's just the beginning, but you can still jump over most things unharmed, you run pretty fast.

I'm not sure this is just because it's unfinished, but my game crashed when I encountered the dog and he turned into a zombie. I'm not sure if the game continues after that (I guess through the door with the magician).

Will you have any more humanoid enemies, maybe females ones, or primarily just non-human enemies?
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynax View Post
Pretty good stuff for an early version. I like that some of the enemies like the slime are really active and not so easy to avoid where in most games the enemies tend to be very sluggish. I guess can't really judge the difficulty since it's just the beginning, but you can still jump over most things unharmed, you run pretty fast.

I'm not sure this is just because it's unfinished, but my game crashed when I encountered the dog and he turned into a zombie. I'm not sure if the game continues after that (I guess through the door with the magician).

Will you have any more humanoid enemies, maybe females ones, or primarily just non-human enemies?
Yeah you can avoid quite a lot of the enemies early on, it becomes a little harder later, but the idea is that like most RPGs, you can run, but if you do you'll be under-leveled for later. If you don't kill any of the enemies, you'll likely struggle with the first boss.

Hmm the game certainly shouldn't have crashed... but the dog turning into a zombie is because I haven't added the H-animation for most things yet. Did you get an error message or did the game just freeze?

There are a few male-humanoid enemies, but most are non-human. And no females in this one, sorry :P

EDIT: Oh and I'm going ahead and releasing another version right now (uploading as I type). It includes the missing DLL if you need it, and it has a lot more sound to it. The config files won't be compatible, as I added in options for changing the display in this version.
Old 6th June 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forum

I have the DLL problem lack of sound keeps me from wanting to really try it. but it looks nice at lest the zombie rape that I seen so I'll be waiting for the next build.
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorKagami View Post
I have the DLL problem lack of sound keeps me from wanting to really try it. but it looks nice at lest the zombie rape that I seen so I'll be waiting for the next build.
Alrighty, the new version is up, and it includes that DLL.
yourfilehost(dot)org/K3

Let me know if that fixes the problem... if not I have a few more DLLs that might be needed, but I want to try it with just the one to see if that's all that you need (Don't want to clutter things up with a bunch of useless DLLs).

Glad everyone seems to be liking what I've got done so far!

In case anyone was wondering, I plan on selling the game on DLSite and through my blog. On my blog it'll be $6 and on DLSite it'll be 1200 yen.
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

CreamDonut is new around here

playing it and loving it atm, great job and while music is not so good it gives that feeling of being in a rush some where, obtaind the roll skill but stuck atm,looking for the place i have to go,i was a bit disapointed dogy has no h atm tho :P
Old 6th June 2013
Demon Girl Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamDonut View Post
playing it and loving it atm, great job and while music is not so good it gives that feeling of being in a rush some where, obtaind the roll skill but stuck atm,looking for the place i have to go,i was a bit disapointed dogy has no h atm tho :P
The music was my first ever attempt at composing, so I'm sorry it's a little rough :P

After you get the dodge roll, you have to backtrack to the entrance of the manor and roll to reach the stairs.

Mr. Wolfie should be getting an H-animation by the next release :3

Tags
game, pixel art, platformer, rape, ryona