The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 18th May 2013
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member
Default Re: TS・SAGA(僕、魔王倒したのに・・・)[RJ114469]

Not wanting to spoil anything I'll leave a comment:

The wall might not be a physical wall, but a magical barrier...
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Texas is infamous around these parts

care to elaborate?
Old 18th May 2013
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member

You gotta go a lot of different times to the baths and at some point, a portal similar to the one in the men's thing will appear in the ladies side. You'll notice because a naked maid would be there, to me it only happened way late late in the game.

Last edited by Starke; 18th May 2013 at 03:08.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Texas is infamous around these parts

is there any way to know exactly when it appears? or do i have to go to an inn and sleep and visit everyday after i sleep?
Old 18th May 2013
Banned

A lot about this game I have no idea WHEN it happens because I don't use AGTH or any translator. By the way, there's A LOT of endings, one for prostitution, one for low morality, etc. etc.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

qs1988 no longer a lurker

To solve the peeping tom incident, talk to the girl at the top right hand corner to gather information. After that talk to the king's advisor and she'll look into the matter. Apparently some time is needed for the investigation...not sure how long it takes, but in my play-through I alerted her about the incident after heading to the volcanoes for the first time and after completing the cave and rested a few days, she completed her investigation. She will then ask you to enter the men's bath to find the culprit, where she'll ask someone to prepare a route for you into the men's bath from the women's side. Head to the women's bath again and you should see a magic circle there.
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

Distortedjoe is new around here

So, I'm stuck at the part right after beating the tentacles, plus opening the chest, plus talking to the forest fairy.
Followed what someone else said in the thread about talking to a guy in a house, but I've talked to every male NPC in the entire first town and haven't gotten anything after going back to the king. Any ideas?
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

talk to the king, the princess and then go to the second town
Old 18th May 2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qs1988 View Post
To solve the peeping tom incident, talk to the girl at the top right hand corner to gather information. After that talk to the king's advisor and she'll look into the matter. Apparently some time is needed for the investigation...not sure how long it takes, but in my play-through I alerted her about the incident after heading to the volcanoes for the first time and after completing the cave and rested a few days, she completed her investigation. She will then ask you to enter the men's bath to find the culprit, where she'll ask someone to prepare a route for you into the men's bath from the women's side. Head to the women's bath again and you should see a magic circle there.
Probably this ^

The time differs a lot from person to person is all I could gather.
Old 18th May 2013
Sex Demon

MajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular memberMajinLuffy is a very popular member

Just starting with this game...one short question...how does the magic system work? Using ChiiTrans without Atlas, and the web translation wasn't very clear. It said something about forgetting spells and something about the elements.
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

danobel has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinLuffy View Post
Just starting with this game...one short question...how does the magic system work? Using ChiiTrans without Atlas, and the web translation wasn't very clear. It said something about forgetting spells and something about the elements.
You can only learn one of two opposing elements, so if you pick fire magic you can't pick up ice magic and same with lightning/earth magic. On the second floor of the magic shop you can choose to forget an element to pick up its opposite if you want.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl

pengy99 is a name known to allpengy99 is a name known to allpengy99 is a name known to all

I am stuck after the southeast temple dungeon. I went through it then back to the southeast town and king. Not sure where to go now.

EDIT: Also. I have 3 of the Heart shaped items that I thought were learnable skills but don't seem to be. What are they for?
Old 18th May 2013
Jungle Girl

danobel has just started to contribute

Well..I got a bad end after collecting all 4 stones. Got no real ending and thrown to a new game with no items or levels from last playthrough.

Anyone know what dictates ending? Not really interested in running every dungeon all over again for the same result. The game leaves a hint but chiitrans gives a bad translation.
Old 18th May 2013
Tentacle Monster

Puttana is a lurker

Complete CG gallery (with downlod link) and creator's blog:
http://exhentai.org/g/593523/26260184d4/
http://2990nikuniku.blog.fc2.com/page-0.html

Version 1.02 will be out on 19 May.
Old 18th May 2013
Demon Girl Pro

haven't complete the game yet, but from what the old man mentioned at the beginning, you wouldn't be able to change back to a man if your manliness(last status) falls below a certain a level