What's new

ADV [ dieselmine ] ディーゼルマイン Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock- 犯され勇者III~勇者なのに、ビンカンすぎるボクのおち○ちん…~ RE118597 RJ118597

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Translation progress:

Download Links:

* Concept
Face terror in the form of monster girls to purify the world!
And get counterattack and reverse-r*ped. Your sensitive dick becomes their play thing. Footjob, rubbing with tentacles, girls on top, etc... Your sperm is sucked to the last drop!

40 event CGs!
Tons of content crammed into this 3rd volume of the popular Violated Hero series!

* Story
The Empress suddenly assigned you to put down the strong monster, Kyubi (fox of the nine tails). Being a fresh exorcist, you tries hard to meet the expectation; however, dreadful yet sensual monster girls take advantage of your lack of experience and assault you sexually without a break!
Can you defeat the powerful monsters to save the world? Or your mission fails and you go to the heaven in ecstasy?

* Situations
Incredibly beautiful Kyobi's footjob
Sultry and mysterious Nurarihyon's handjob
Semen-milking squeeze of a plant-girl
Nurikabe's anal assault
Semen-milking by worm princess's tentacles
Daidarabocchi's blowjob
Little fairies' pleasure hell
Snow woman's freezing semen-sucking
Semen-milking squeeze while entwined by Mizuchi's tail
... and more

* Main characters
Ren Miyoshi (You, the hero)
Reirin (Empress) (CV: Chiroru Ohyama)
Fang-Mei (Kyubi) (CV: Moe Itoh)
Seimei (Nurarihyon) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Nea (Nurikabe) (CV: Rio Takasaka)
Kohaku (Worm princess) (CV: Rio Takasaka)

* Minor characters
Plane (Plant girl) (CV: Moe Itoh)
Anna (Cat girl) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Ahri (Fairy) (CV: Aosa)
Sheea (Daidarabocchi) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Octorice (Water princess) (CV: Aosa)
Marine (Single-eyed monster) (CV: Amane Shiina)
Kirika (Kamaitachi) (CV: Chiroru Ohyama)
Yukie (Snow woman) (CV: Aosa)
Mizuchi (CV: Chiroru Ohyama)
Saria (Spider woman) (CV: Moe Itoh)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last edited by a moderator:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 3 announcement

The second one was not as good as the first one. Let's hope the 3 third one fixes my disappointment in the second one.

But trilogies seem to have this trend:
1 - Excellent
2 - "Average"
3 - Good

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 3 announcement

i agreed i hope the third will be good :S

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero 3 announced

One interesting thing to note is that the preview pic lists 3 artists. VH1 only had ジョニー, VH2 added a second guy who I guess just did the trash mobs with no H-scenes, and now VH3 is going to have three.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally preferred 2 over 1 mainly because 1 felt really grinder while 2 ended up being: kill 3 enemies, fight boss. While those steps got kinda tiresome, you didn't have to fight a few enemies, die, fight more, die, repeat. Also the mermaid scene in 2 will forever be my favorite scene.

Reputation score

Oh hey Ahri is the final boss in this one.

I wonder what interesting things she has planned for the hero's sperm.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We have a release date now: July 19th.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We have a release date now: July 19th.

Oh wow! That's so soon!
Will you be translating this for the good of mankind?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll translate it. Hopefully a lot faster than the last one, but I say that every time.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I personally will be happy to read the translation. Thanks for your hard work on desire dungeon and okasare yuusha 1&2.

Anowon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This should be great, the lineart looks awesome. CAn't wait for the translation!

Reputation score

Just wanted to point out the background on the website has a silhouette for a mysterious 16th girl that doesn't match any of the designs on that big group pic. It's probably some ass pull final boss form for the fox girl, since she looks... furry.

Enjoy your Necron fuck.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We'll probably get a final website update in the next 12 hours, maybe a demo too. Otherwise we'll get the demo on Monday, I guess, judging from Dieselmine's previous releases.

Reputation score

Well the good news is the demo's out. I think. I can't actually say for sure when the damn thing doesn't work.

Which leads to the bad news: Every time I've tried the download links intermittently for the past day, Firefox just times out. I've tested it with a Japanese proxy and still the same problem. motherfucker.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.. It's out.

Last edited:
OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Gonna take forever with my crappy connection so if someone wants to upload it before me then go ahead lol.

EDIT: yeah, this gonna take ages and I'm tired. I will upload it later.

EDIT2: part 1 is done on mega but part 2 stops uploading at 48% and keeps resetting it self. :(

I will upload part 2 on depositfiles.

Last edited:

minifancy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Violated Hero III -My Too Sensitive Cock-

hope somebody can share this game :eek:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Played the game, cleared the first ending.

Few things -

Gameplay is totally different than the previous two, it's closer to "Lvl 1 Hero" another monster girl reverse rape game. Instead of navigating a map you're path walking while being able to change directions at certain points...it sounds the same but in practice a bit different than before.

You level up by allocating stat points into a grid that branches out as you put points into it. Stats no longer just go up from defeating monsters, you have a level up meter and get to allocate 3 points per level or 2 points per "male" monster defeated.

There are a lot of choices...obviously multiple endings though I'm not sure what the criteria are. I'll let you guys know if I find out what the choices are since the ending(s) I got seem to just be the "Wrong response" type ends in VH 2.

At the very least -

? Spaces lead to one of four things - Monster girl boss fight, Item, Health, or a trap that reduces health.

There are periodically talisman walls that will prevent your progress in each stage, you have to defeat the monster girl boss (Which will send you back to the start) to proceed through them. There's no way to tell which space is a monster girl boss beforehand, but they are always in the same place once you know (For subsequent runs)

! spaces are always an event. Sometimes they are a battle, sometimes they are not. Again, always the same place, always the same thing (Either event, or battle).

Combat is largely the same as VH 2, but you gain specials as you add points into various stats. For example boosting your physical attack stat (I think that's what it is...) adds physical specials overtime. Same for magic.

Enemies also now have tentacle attacks, you need to use a turn to shake the tentacle off you. If you wait 5 turns without shaking it off they do massive damage.

And before anyone asks me for a download link, I bought it legally.

Last edited:

nenekoxkun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if your uploading I've got 2 friends waiting for me to download this for them, I've been scouring the internet for 5 hours trying to find a download for this. I'm super happy I finally found a place ^_^