The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 28th March 2013
Demon Girl

KD360 is a name known to allKD360 is a name known to allKD360 is a name known to all
Default Re: X Story Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
"Its a one time payment. So no hidden or recurring fees. It allows you to download XStoryPlayer for 30 days. After that period you can of course still keep playing the game."
It means that once you buy the game, you get a download link which lasts for 30 days, during these 30 days you can download the full game as much as you like. So when these 30 days have passed, you will not be able to download the game anymore without purchasing a new link. But the game you've downloaded can still be played, even if your download link has no more remaining days.

So basicly don't lose the game after 30 days of the purchase, otherwise, You'll need to re-buy it to play it. A stupid system if you ask me.
Old 28th March 2013
Mystic Girl

rydin32 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
Tried out the second scenario, wet dreams....have absolutely no freaking clue what I'm supposed to do. Found the password for the computer in the desk drawer under the computer. Logged on and you can chat with girls....felt stupid for a while for talking to computer girls on a computer and couldn't figure out what to say to them to make the story progress. Guess I'm not used to speaking as a "smooth talking" photographer. Ordered an egg vibrator...waited a week and never got anything. So yeah...completely lost as to how to progress.
There's a specific girl you have to talk to. Her name is Jenna and shes only on at a certain time. You have to mention that you are a photographer and shes a model and tell her what company you work for.... blah blah blah. I gave up and just decided to trick the game into thinking I beat all the scenes and went straight to the 'fast sex' option.

Last edited by rydin32; 28th March 2013 at 08:33.
Old 28th March 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

kiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forum

"dick physics... oh god its jiggling everywhere! , freud was right"
Look at dem tags!
And you were right the physics are awesome.
Old 28th March 2013
Jungle Girl

Zynax is a lurker

The major problem with this game is that the hands aren't rigged. What the hell happened there, it looks fucking comical for everyone to have stiff hands like that.
Old 28th March 2013

kiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forumkiko is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikok012 View Post
So while playing the demo you watched the dick jiggle up and down...
Dude,that's gay.
To the person that negrepped me for this post,i was kidding! -.-
Old 28th March 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Can't we all just respect the dick physics?
Old 28th March 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
Can't we all just respect the dick physics?
hahaha. RESPECT DA DICK FIZZIX!

But yeah, tried talking to Jenn...she asked if i liked fashion mags and i mentioned the one on the bedside table and she wigged out and wouldn't give me any responses other than the basic "i don't understand" responses. I'll probably try again later tonight or this weekend cuz I wanna move on to the classroom scene.
Old 28th March 2013
Mystic Girl

rydin32 no longer a lurker

Make sure you don't confuse Jennifer (the brown haired model) with Jenna (The blonde haired secretary that wants to be a model).

Here's my method for skipping to the fun parts (e.g. fast sex) in case you get fed up trying to pick up computer bitches.
Spoiler
Old 28th March 2013

blue108 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikok012 View Post
So while playing the demo you watched the dick jiggle up and down...
Dude,that's gay.
If you grab your dick while it's soft you can stretch it out really really long, it's awesome. I could do it all day.
Old 28th March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue108 View Post
If you grab your dick while it's soft you can stretch it out really really long, it's awesome. I could do it all day.
I lol'd so fucking hard!
Old 29th March 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

When you jerk off, is it gay cuz you like the feeling of a large manly hand over your cock or is it gay cuz you like the feeling of a dick in your palm?
Old 29th March 2013
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithri View Post
i do not believe i have ever seen the words "dick physics" mentioned so many times ever
Well "dick physics" have to catch up with the "breast physics" eventually don't they?

Old 29th March 2013
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
When you jerk off, is it gay cuz you like the feeling of a large manly hand over your cock or is it gay cuz you like the feeling of a dick in your palm?
There's an urban rumour that if you sit on your hand for half an hour then jerk off, it feels like you are getting a hand job from a stranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
Well "dick physics" have to catch up with the "breast physics" eventually don't they?
This got to be the most unrealistic boob physics I have ever seen in my life.
Old 29th March 2013
Demon Girl

Sithri has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman View Post
There's an urban rumour that if you sit on your hand for half an hour then jerk off, it feels like you are getting a hand job from a stranger.

This got to be the most unrealistic boob physics I have ever seen in my life.
and soon we will have unrealistic dick physics

i hope a modding community can get in on this, it would be the next best thing since artificial girl 3
Old 29th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

cm46138 is a valued membercm46138 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydin32 View Post
Make sure you don't confuse Jennifer (the brown haired model) with Jenna (The blonde haired secretary that wants to be a model).

Here's my method for skipping to the fun parts (e.g. fast sex) in case you get fed up trying to pick up computer bitches.
Spoiler
+1 to this.

I got up to the school girl before I had enough of 'guess which words to say in the correct order so the computer girl doesn't shut you down.'

Experimented a bit in the free play. Was a little unsure what most of the tools laid out on the table did and tried them out. The chains you connect to her apparently divide by zero and crash the physics engine. While the weights gave me a 'o.O' expression when she swallowed them.

Tags
dick physics... oh god its jiggling everywhere!, everyone's just dicking around in here., freud was right, i don't think it's suppose to bend that way...