The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 21st March 2013
Moongazer Moongazer is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Moongazer has just started to contribute
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
Well We all really need walkthrough

All I know is this END

*First Day do nothing to her , Next Day You die by her stab
*Do Not feed her , She Die
*Give her food , make her collapsed everyday (Broken)
*Feed her , wash her , keep her alive till end. Sex Slave End

The rest is I'm not even sure Myself how do I get it
And also Moongazer said something about virgin end
Haven't try it yet
But I think , hit her and grope her only , keep feed and wash. Keep her alive till end.
That one the 7th ending so I which I got again today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoMG2 View Post
Here's the 100% H-scene save, but still don't get END 4,5,6,7

Edit: add save file on last days, with ahoge status

Here some little guide on the stat using translator and sorry if I'm wrong.
Spoiler
Thanks alot this got me pumped in finding the missing ending now.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentie View Post
I recall that all the ending have kanji names, if so I'll translate all the ending names once I get home from work, which should give you a good idea how to unlock them.
WoW Thx very much mate
We are awaiting Your Ending translation
Atleast we will get the gist how to obtain the ENDing~

So with Moongazer info that makes
Bad END 1 2 3
END 1 2 3 and 7

Still missing is 4 5 6
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21st March 2013
Moongazer Moongazer is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Moongazer has just started to contribute
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
WoW Thx very much mate

Still missing is 4 5 6
These were my status could be lower like 200
Got 6 = torture her till the very end with 250 変態/Transformation
Got 5 = train her 技術/Technology till its 300
Man this game can bring up some very evil feelings

Last edited by Moongazer; 21st March 2013 at 09:25.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
These were my status could be lower like 200
Got 6 = torture her till the very end with 250 変態/Transformation
Got 5 = train her 技術/Technology till its 300
Man this game can bring up some very evil feelings
Woa woa woaaaa
Great Job , may I use it on 1'st post?

Yeah I understand , it's kinda wrong to torture girl even on game
But still... I love GOR RPG , lol
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21st March 2013
Moongazer Moongazer is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Moongazer has just started to contribute
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
Woa woa woaaaa
Great Job , may I use it on 1'st post?

Yeah I understand , it's kinda wrong to torture girl even on game
But still... I love GOR RPG , lol
yea sure.
for 4th ending train her ■肉欲/Carnality which i over did it to 400 lol...


Games like these are less coz people can be very mentally unstable....

credit to NekoMG2 translate works perfectly

Last edited by Moongazer; 21st March 2013 at 11:55.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

There , Update the 1'st post

I forget about which is which the 1 2 3 Bad END is.....
But I think everyone could achieve it , not a real big problem I guess

Still forgot how to get ENDing 2 and 3

Last edited by Larcx; 21st March 2013 at 10:19.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Hey Moongazer , there's something wrong

On Ending 6 You said 250 Transformation
I got 300+
But the 6 END won't open?

Still End 4,5,6,7 didn't open

Any Idea?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 21st March 2013
Moongazer Moongazer is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Moongazer has just started to contribute
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
Hey Moongazer , there's something wrong

On Ending 6 You said 250 Transformation
I got 300+
But the 6 END won't open?

Still End 4,5,6,7 didn't open

Any Idea?
For 6 i never fuck her, just straight whip and bit of candle.
Also for 4 and 5 i never fuck her once(just missionary or doggy) excluding dildo and follow what Neko say to raise that stats.
It could also means you can't have other stats too high or they wont lead you to that ending.

Make sure all these ending dont make her 自尊/Pride below 100.

7th ending shuld be virgin while some other condition so i'll just put what her status were since im confuse.

386 忠誠/Loyalty
227 自尊/Pride
91 肉欲/Carnality
247 変態/Transformation
41 技術/Technology
Virgin V経験/Vaginal Experience
15 A経験/Anal Experience


For ending 3 is drive her insane with her Pride below 100 and the 5th bar appears for some action prove she lost herself.
As for ending 2 shuld have high loyalty(200+) other stats over 50+. (testing)
If we get those ending translated shuld get the idea of it.(Thanks Hentie below post #24)

Last edited by Moongazer; 21st March 2013 at 19:00. Reason: swap ending 2(fix) and 3 around
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 21st March 2013
Hentie Hentie is offline
Mystic Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 206
Hentie is a name known to allHentie is a name known to allHentie is a name known to all
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Endings are blanked out in ??? unless I unlock it.

I got:

Bad end 1 - Death from weakness
Bad end 2 - Kill successful
Bad end 3 - Mentally broken
End 1 - Caught and await / serve
End 2 - Absolute master and slave relationship
End 3 - Failed product
End 4 - drowning in pleasure
End 5 - (My?) Secret room
End 6 - Punishment time
End 7 - Anal fetish girl

Edit: got the pic, names above

Also from NekoMG2's very help post, 2 slight adjustments:

■変態/Transformation -> (Fetish is a better fit, usually referring to S&M)
Going up by training masochism.
-Whip,Candle,Peeing,Anal Bead,Enema

■技術/Technology -> (Technique)
Going up by training service.
-Handjob,Blowjob,Masturbate,Cowgirl

Last edited by Hentie; 21st March 2013 at 13:47.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
For 6 i never fuck her, just straight whip and bit of candle.
Also for 4 and 5 i never fuck her once(just missionary or doggy) excluding dildo and follow what Neko say to raise that stats.
It could also means you can't have other stats too high or they wont lead you to that ending.

Make sure all these ending dont make her 自尊/Pride below 100.

7th ending shuld be virgin while some other condition so i'll just put what her status were since im confuse.

386 忠誠/Loyalty
227 自尊/Pride
91 肉欲/Carnality
247 変態/Transformation
41 技術/Technology
Virgin V経験/Vaginal Experience
15 A経験/Anal Experience


For ending 2 is drive her insane with her Pride below 100 when you unlock the 5th action.
As for ending 3 I believe to have fucked both pussy/anal while keeping her pride/loyal/Carnality high
If we get those ending translated shuld get the idea of it.
Thx that is quite enlightement

Just wanna ask again
Did You use water option to clean her up?
Or never use them?

And yeah , when aiming for carnality which is
-Masturbate,Touching(Hand Icon),Vibrator,Anal,Dildo,Missionary,Doggy Style

Did we forbid to do any action outside above?
Example , do not useCow Girl

Again very much Thx to You Bro
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 21st March 2013
Moongazer Moongazer is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 42
Moongazer has just started to contribute
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
Thx that is quite enlightement

Just wanna ask again
Did You use water option to clean her up?
Or never use them?

And yeah , when aiming for carnality which is
-Masturbate,Touching(Hand Icon),Vibrator,Anal,Dildo,Missionary,Doggy Style

Did we forbid to do any action outside above?
Example , do not useCow Girl

Again very much Thx to You Bro
Good question i do use water often about 7/14 days? hence i keep her pride fairly stable.

Not sure about your last question cause I try to avoid getting other ending, so I focus on increasing that stats. I'll give it a try when I have time.

Side Note: After achieving all ending you get a new mode which there is no day limit and you can do whatever you want with her but Bad End still triggers.

Image of all the ending names. (won't link cause under post.)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/endwn.png/

Last edited by Moongazer; 21st March 2013 at 12:46.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 21st March 2013
Larcx's Avatar
Larcx Larcx is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: JAVA
Posts: 440
Larcx no longer a lurker
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moongazer View Post
Good question i do use water often about 7/14 days? hence i keep her pride fairly stable.

Not sure about your last question cause I try to avoid getting other ending, so I focus on increasing that stats. I'll give it a try when I have time.

Side Note: After achieving all ending you get a new mode which there is no day limit and you can do whatever you want with her but Bad End still triggers.

Image of all the ending names. (won't link cause under post.)
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/22/endwn.png/
Now I understand why I didn't get the ending that I seek
After getting the stat high , I always astray by using other option

Since the other option lock higher / new scene

Damn....
Kay' will play again 2morow
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 21st March 2013
ProductOfLust's Avatar
ProductOfLust ProductOfLust is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: China
Posts: 58
ProductOfLust is new around here
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

I have achieved ending 2 and 3, though I'm not sure what exactly causes them, but I do have a clue.

For ending 2, it has to do with loyalty, since I see the words "absolution". So I am guessing if loyalty is high and all other stats are normal, we can reach the second ending. I do not know how to raise only loyalty, but I do use a combination of all sorts of actions to affect her. Perhaps it is the diversity of actions that help balance out all of her stats.

For ending 3 I get a picture of her being a cum-guzzling whore, which probably means it has to do with carnality of some sort.
I have the stats for this ending though.

Loyalty 361
Pride 89
Carnality 202
Transformation 90
Technology 170
V experience 16
A experience 6

Hope this helps!
__________________
Just trying to fit in the crowd, that's where it's safe!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 21st March 2013
NekoMG2's Avatar
NekoMG2 NekoMG2 is offline
Demon Girl Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Anywhere I like
Posts: 196
NekoMG2 is a name known to allNekoMG2 is a name known to allNekoMG2 is a name known to all
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentie View Post
Endings are blanked out in ??? unless I unlock it.

I got:

Bad end 1 - Death from weakness
Bad end 2 - Kill successful
Bad end 3 - Mentally broken
End 1 - Caught and await / serve
End 2 - Absolute master and slave relationship
End 3 - Failed product
End 4 - drowning in pleasure
End 5 - (My?) Secret room
End 6 - Punishment time
End 7 - Anal fetish girl

Edit: got the pic, names above

Also from NekoMG2's very help post, 2 slight adjustments:

■変態/Transformation -> (Fetish is a better fit, usually referring to S&M)
Going up by training masochism.
-Whip,Candle,Peeing,Anal Bead,Enema

■技術/Technology -> (Technique)
Going up by training service.
-Handjob,Blowjob,Masturbate,Cowgirl
Yeah, that's more better. Since I'm using translator, so it's become weird.
editing my post again...

so we will need guide for the ending next. stat showing maybe enough for it.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 21st March 2013
ToaruLL's Avatar
ToaruLL ToaruLL is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 71
ToaruLL is a name known to allToaruLL is a name known to allToaruLL is a name known to allToaruLL is a name known to all
Default Re: 密室ブリード (Gamecolon)

ok a question i achieved over 400 for carnality on the last day and when the day it ends it locks into the 1st ending where loyalty is the highest?

my stats on last day before doing the last day of course
Loyalty 178
Pride 241
Carnality 363
Transformation 0
Technology 51
V 15
A 5

by doing missionary, vibrator and doggy in that combination i get over 400 and then voila i don't get the right ending

thanks in advance for some help

also since i only have the 1st ending unlocked does this mean i have to go in order?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT. The time now is 22:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.