The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai

Old 16th March 2013
Sex Demon

textbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular membertextbook703 is a very popular member
Default Blowjobs where cum is pumped into the girl, and she visibly swallows.

Where can I find stuff like this? I don't really know what to call it, so I'm lost here. Googling "hentai gif blow job swallow" and going through a few of those weird keyword-search repositories have proven insufficient.

Apparently I can't use links until I've posted 15 times, so uh... here are some URLs that have 3 spaces in them:

and

I apologize in advance if this is still not allowed - I am just trying to provide visual reference since I don't know what I'm looking for, here.

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 20th January 2014 at 07:49.
Old 16th March 2013
Demon Girl Master

Atmo is a glorious beacon of lightAtmo is a glorious beacon of lightAtmo is a glorious beacon of lightAtmo is a glorious beacon of lightAtmo is a glorious beacon of lightAtmo is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Atmo
Default Re: Blowjobs where cum is pumped into the girl, and she visibly swallows.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...&tags=fellatio

"I'm a fairy. Mischief is my job," Daiyousei said, a satisfied smile gracing her lips.

"I'm a tentacle monster. To rape girls like you is my job," Atmo said, a pervert grin gracing his lips.
Old 16th March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

GoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of lightGoldBeetle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Blowjobs where cum is pumped into the girl, and she visibly swallows.

Since you're looking for something specific, gelbooru is probably your best bet.
Using Gelbooru (or other Booru's);

When you put a search in a booru, you're searching by "tags".
Tags are displayed on the left of the picture in most cases.
Tags are also color coded;
Blue = Description Tag
Red = Artist/Doujin Circle/Company Name Tag
Green = Character Name/s Tag
Purple = Series Name Tag
Tags that have spaces in their names are actually underscores ([shift] + [-])

So instead of: [dark skin ass grab fucked silly]
it should be typed: [dark_skin ass_grab fucked_silly]

Be warned that even if you're specific, you may still get images that require brain bleach. So search carefully. And good luck.
Old 19th March 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=&commit=Search

is also good.
Old 6th June 2013
Jungle Girl

Sizer no longer a lurker

Eyup

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/ca/01/ca01e4e722cc1ed2918486a57f24323c.gif

cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/f0/a0/f0a00d12603589cbc176b5668c5473fe.gif
Old 3rd September 2013

hans georg is new around here

Well if you aren't looking for just pictures or .gifs, one obvious choice would be the "Super Deepthroat" - game by konashion.

It's a flash game where you customize a girl (or choose from many different presets, that include lots of well known anime-girls) and then have her suck a dick. Last time I checked, you could see a bulge in her throat when she swallowed, but maybe that is also an option in the game you have to activate manually so it happens.

You can find, download and play the game here on the blog of the developer:

konashion.blogspot.de

It has a very high quality for a flashgame and also great animation.
Best thing about this game: it's free to play, although if you really like it, send the dude programming it some bucks, he deserves it.