The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 1st March 2013
Mystic Girl

doob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forum
Default 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン

Lilim Union

Link

'Nuff Said
Old 1st March 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all
Default Re: 淫魔領リリム・ユニオン

You are my new god!
Old 1st March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

sgb3 no longer a lurker

Firefox demands a plugin to use this site. Can anyone using it verify it's safe to use?
Old 1st March 2013
Mystic Girl

doob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forumdoob420 is a favourite of the forum

I was surprised that no one else put this up yet...

Was stuck spending time with the wife, which I awesome because she is, but limited my ability to make any kind of post. I was able to steal away long enough to ensure the upload completed.

Now I finally get to check it out.

I have heard that Firefox needs an extension to use Mega, and am pretty sure it's ok, but I use Chrome, so cannot be certain.
Old 1st March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

imacatetc is a valued memberimacatetc is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgb3 View Post
Firefox demands a plugin to use this site. Can anyone using it verify it's safe to use?
This is the new Megaupload site, yes the plugin is safe.

Blog - Stormbreaker's Haven - Nothing there at the moment but eventually I'll put some content up.
Old 1st March 2013
Demon Girl Pro

imacatetc is a valued memberimacatetc is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doob420 View Post
I was surprised that no one else put this up yet...

Was stuck spending time with the wife, which I awesome because she is, but limited my ability to make any kind of post. I was able to steal away long enough to ensure the upload completed.

Now I finally get to check it out.
It's only come out in the last hour or so. I just posted to someone a couple hours back that it wasn't out yet.

Edit: And somehow I double-posted, go me.

Blog - Stormbreaker's Haven - Nothing there at the moment but eventually I'll put some content up.
Old 1st March 2013
Grim Reaper

Maryel is a valued memberMaryel is a valued member

HE IS NO GOD! he is even greater than that!!! haha thx a lot!

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/
Old 1st March 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Oh god, I almost completely forgot about this game. @_@
Old 1st March 2013
Grim Reaper

tryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to all

Thanks doob. This game has been on everyone's waiting list I guess. Glad I'll be playing it (and hopefully understanding some of it) soon!
Old 1st March 2013
Mystic Girl

I live to give.
Old 1st March 2013
Demon Girl

Alena has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doob420 View Post
I live to give.
But gods don't need to live, they're immortal. Thanks for the upload! /hail
Old 1st March 2013

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

Ehmmm what do I need to do, all I get is, I get beat by the blue slimes, I got scenes in the house thingy when I sleep, the robot tutorial thing, I can enter most buildings now, apart from the forest one, with the girl there, that sells stuff, and the top one at the first village, where there is this demoness/succubus girl blocking the entrance...

When you get beat by the slime, you get in the campfire and if you lose to that monster twice its game over for me....

No clue how to train or get better equip, I bought the spellbooks, but they mostly didnt do much of anything for me.... (lightning kinda spell did only minor damage...)

Any help greatly appreciated... (I dont get how I cant get it now though, cause in the demo it worked all fine and dandy for me... though my memory of the demo is vague at best...)
Old 1st March 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

You're probably missing either:
1. The first brothel event which give you some money to buy spell books
2. Buying said spell books (and equip it with the magic circle in the shop)
3. Make a potion using the items the slime drops.

Note that you only get exp once from enemy, repeated killing of them doesn't get you anything (and the scene for losing to them unlock even if you win)
Old 1st March 2013

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
You're probably missing either:
1. The first brothel event which give you some money to buy spell books
2. Buying said spell books (and equip it with the magic circle in the shop)
3. Make a potion using the items the slime drops.

Note that you only get exp once from enemy, repeated killing of them doesn't get you anything (and the scene for losing to them unlock even if you win)
How do I unlock the first brothel event?
(I saw something when I talked to the lady at the desk, but no idea what I had to do...)

I already equiped 3 spellbooks btw... (not sure if I got the right ones though?)
Old 1st March 2013
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulles View Post
How do I unlock the first brothel event?
(I saw something when I talked to the lady at the desk, but no idea what I had to do...)

I already equiped 3 spellbooks btw... (not sure if I got the right ones though?)
Well, out of the initial spellbooks (in no particular order), 3 are the fire/ice/lightning (the color~)

One of the other is a 'lockpick' skill (passive), and the last one is Lust-based magic (which start out at 1, go up with each rape, etc etc the usual stuffs)

For the brothel, if you've talked to the owner and got the flashback of the girl who was at the hotel, talk to the owner a few times until you get a Yes/No choice (whether to work there), obviously Yes.
Then go east where the bread shop is, there should be a girl on the bench to the right of it.
After talking to her she should appear on the 2nd floor of the hotel, talk to her for the scene +500 cash.

You should have enough material to make the potion (at the spell shop, one of the other option should be for making it) after killing 2-3 slimes.

That's where the demo ended anyway ' 3' waiting for the game to finish downloading.