What's new

ACT Line Shooting Spirits

lowyourmakor

Reputation score
Fighting game with the twist that to make damage count you need to snap a picture of your opposing girls panties. As a fighting game it is quite fun with lots of characters, typical special moves and combos you can do. If you fail to snap a picture of your opponents panties there health will slowly regenerate over time. Therefore it is important to try and finish with a knockdown or flick her skirt up so you can quickly press the snap button. There isn't much Japanese in this so should be easy for anyone to play once you get the hang of the controls.

Controls
Z = Sidestep
X = Kick
C = Punch
V = Take a Photo

Download 166MB
Code:
http://hotfile.com/dl/15333521/250f57f/Line_Shooting_Spirits.zip.html

Last edited by a moderator:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Line Shooting Spirits

Sounds like it could be awesome, I'll have a look later.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Was I the only one who thought of ghosts doing lines of coke after reading the thread title?

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I love this game, already recommended it in another thread. It's not hentai, just pantsu, and it's AWESOME!

Also, no offence, but I'm not sure I would trust someone with just 2 posts, so I'll tell everyone that you can get this from

v

Don't worry, it's still your find.

And I think that's where you found the text too anyways.

PLz ppl, download and play, I really REALLY want someone to tell me some better moves.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I was actually going to upload this today. Guess somebody beat me to it.

I've only played as the dark-haired girl with the average-ish samurai sword, in the blue dress, but I'm guessing the controls are more or less the same for everybody.

Note that you can change the controls in the config. I've mapped the directional keys to the arrow buttons and the four attack keys to ASDF, where A = sidestep, S = kick, D = punch, and F = photo.

S+D is a flare attack where you yank up their skirts, hopefully for a quick photo.

If you hit sidestep (A) when you're close, you'll grab them and twist around them, usually leaving them vulnerable for a hit (great for quick snapshots).

Down + Forward + D was a jumping attack for my girl, where she charges and then slices upward.

Down + Forward + S was a charging flaming sword attack. Both of these attacks usually were knockdowns, though flame-sword was much more reliable.

Back + D when close is some sort of a throw, leaving them exposed for a snapshot for a very long time. Another nice move to use after a grab/sidestep.

Back + Down + Forward + D is the special attack, using one bar. Blockable, so be sure to chain it.

That's all I've figured out for now.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

OMG! Thank you sooooooo much! I haven't been able to figure out anything else than the D+S combo yet myself.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Was I the only one who thought of ghosts doing lines of coke after reading the thread title?
I specifically thought of Boo's

Reputation score

*eye twitches* AI GOT A VIRUS!!! GWAAAAAH!!!... Kidding...... fun game though =3

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

cool thanks looks fun

Reputation score

My game got deleted and I forgot how the hewl I'm supposed to open this... anyone help a dude out?

Dylar

Lurker
Reputation score

The controls are frustratingly restrictive really. I had the hardest time just getting my girl from one place to another. Also, the "rolled" attacks (the ones requiring a series of button presses to trigger) almost never triggered at all and kinda left my girl rappidly standing and kneeling.

Dame Anabelle

Lurker
Reputation score

Not at all. I for one was looking forward to this game, just based on the title. I envisioned a heart-warming tale of phantasms struggling with cocaine addiction from beyond the grave. It was so compelling an image that, however interesting this game may be, I shall be disappointed.

I'm still holding out for an eventual post of [Full Game] Sexy Ghost Methodone Clinic.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Haha.

So being a fairly competitive (pretty low-calibre though) fighting game player, I managed to play this with my arcade stick. It really performed well in my opinion. Reminds me of this one Japanese arcade I go to that has little quirky games like this with panties. No hentai, of course, but panties.

The game installs a manual with the game called manual.html. All characters have 3 specials (no meter) and 1 super, as Alias mentioned.

QCF + K a.k.a. 236K a.k.a. Down > Down-Forward > Forward > Kick
QCB + P a.k.a. 214K a.k.a. Down > Down-Backward > Backward > Punch
QCF + P (Punch)

SUPER:

HCF a.k.a. 41236 a.k.a. Back > Down-Backward > Down > Down-Forward > Forward > Punch

Alias' Back + Punch throw works, and there's also forward + Punch throw.

The flare attack is useful as he mentioned (PUNCH + KICK), and I didn't even find the sidestep stun move.

Last edited:

trig35

Reputation score

hey when i play the menu was just sliding doors, charcter selection are black blank, and when i play theres no haelth bar or snapshots of panties?

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

looks like they all wearing Shinzen rebel 's suit :confused: