What's new

ACT [ softhouse-seal ] Growth Through Ecstasy! Magical Girl Haruka 絶頂成長!魔法少女ハルカ RE110474 RJ110474

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New platformer from softhouse seal out today on dlsite:

site:
torrent: It is an ISO file so you need to mount it to install the game.

Credit to mikocon for the torrent.

I've just begun to play it. It has sprite rape so a big plus for me and it seems you can unlock some CGs. I've not been a big fan of Softhouse Seal but I will definitively give this one a try.

Enjoy

Magical girls become strong by ecchi power!

Haruka and Rino are chosen as magical girl.
The two continue to fight against monsters to keep the peace by setting aside the dark organization called Abyss.

On the other hand, Stark, one of the executives of Abyss, orders his subordinate Demon to summon a large number of monsters called Chaos from another dimension.

He lets these monsters attack the magical girls to knock them down as a female, not knowing that the magical girls become strong by ecchi power...!
Go, magical girls, go while getting sexual attacks!

* You get violated when you hit into an enemy. But you'll become stronger by this event!
* side-scrolling gameplay with long-range attack focused. Dismiss the troop of monsters by your strong shots!
* Heal by masturbation? Transform into magical girl by violation? Strike magnificently and erotically!

Z key: attack (charged shots when remain pushed in magical girl state)
X key: masturbation (regain MP if you are naked)
C key: transform into magical girl (only when it's possible)

Right key: go right
Left key go left
Up key or space key: jump
Down key: crouch

Down key + Z key: crouch and attack
Down key + Z key in the air: attack onto the ground
When gets attacked, select right and left keys continuously to escape!

Get r*ped -> Become magical girl -> Attack with strong shot
The gameplay is simple as that!
Enjoy this lyrical interspecies sex action game!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Haruka

any chance of having this up for mediafire please? Thanks

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This may be a bit of a shock.

Brace yourselves...

The game is actually playable, or at least the 2 levels I've played so far are.
It isn't amazing, and it has issues, but it's playable.

The most annoying thing is that attacking is triggered by releasing the key instead of pressing it, which is just fucking dumb.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Brace yourselves...

The most annoying thing is that attacking is triggered by releasing the key instead of pressing it, which is just fucking dumb.
LIES! COMPLETE LIES!

Might as well give it a shot. Hopefully, it at least couldn't get any worse than the last one.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Brace yourselves...

not sure if you know...but you can charge your attack by holding it down thats why its set like that

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think they play tested this at all. The 4th boss has ledges you should be able to jump onto but they're too high. I don't know how any developer could miss this unless they didn't test the game at all.
Okay so the 5th bosses animation is broken on the blue girl at least. Her arms are not connected to her body during the animation.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The only thing i have a prob with this game is the response time of the actions. Especially with the jumping part. Fuck you lag making me fall in the pit over and over again.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, its an improvement ... I guess? :confused:

Judging from other comments, I'll probably give this one a miss.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

not sure if you know...but you can charge your attack by holding it down thats why its set like that
No. Play pretty much any other game with a charge attack and you'll find that pressing the button attacks, and the charging starts afterwards if you keep it held down.

The way this game does it is just annoying, especially considering that you don't even have access to the charge attack half the time (full HP only).

Spastus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only thing i have a prob with this game is the response time of the actions. Especially with the jumping part. Fuck you lag making me fall in the pit over and over again.
I agree, If they just crank up the frames per second it would be way better, looks like it runs at 12 FPS which is the default for older Flash versions, when tolerable would be at least 24, ideal would be 60. Actually I asked someone once for a small example at higher FPS and it looks and plays way better... it's just that I couldn't find it :p, if anyone is interested in seeing how that works I could ask for the file again.

It also looks really weird how the sprites get larger during the hentai bits.

Other than that the graphics and CGs are really nice as always.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did we actually have to mount that iso? I installed the game via the setup from the other zip file and it is working perfectly.

Mainly asking because I will delete the other stuff if it's not needed for anything.

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Working on full save, have everything but the CGs for the blue girl, which requires a second run.

In prep: For windows 7 users (not sure if this applies to vista/xp but tooling around should help it.)

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Click on the folder with a bunch of random numbers and letters (Mine is HNZ8K4T) then local host then another folder with another bunch of numbers and letters. (Mine is ##2FFAD64342ABF9E4) The file will be the .sol file in there.

ETA: 45 minutes at most.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That save file doesn't works...or maybe i did something wrong?
i placed the file in the appdata folder etc... but the gam ecreates a new one every time :(

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay so this game is pretty well done unlike the previous, but there are still many issues:
-The jump... well you know what I mean.
-Struggling out seems to be pointless, since the damage is dealt before rape and does not increase while being raped.

Okay so the 5th bosses animation is broken on the blue girl at least. Her arms are not connected to her body during the animation.
Actually her arms do. Look closer.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The save file location for me was C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\A4FJY6TX\localhost\(Folder i installed the game)\haruka\random numbers and its file is seal_data_79.sol...

This helps?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh it was made in flash... that was surprising.