What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat] ぼふぼふマット Glayfloor RE109704 RJ109704

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ109704.html

So this guy usually creates games worth checking out, here is the latest.
From the short description, the general story seems to be a trip from heroine > sperm dumpster I think :confused:
Can't really tell too much about this game compared to his others, whether it is BF, some BF, GOR, or just unavoidable rape.

Hopefully someone else will have more information than me to give :D.

A game about a girl that is abruptly taken to
an alternate world and her struggles to escape.

Contains; prostitution, pregnancy, corruption,
gangbang, interspecies sex, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Glayfloor (RJ109704) (RPG)

Well, I just finished playing the demo, it has about 20-30 mins of gameplay. The story is about a girl who is bored with her life and is sent to another world (a really perverted one unfortunatelly for her... ka ka ka), after a clouded specter hears her.
The gameplay is simple but good, the combat is the normal rpg type with cloth destruction (I have yet to see any bf attack or sort of), and the protagonist can prostitute herself for money. The game has:
-All scenes voiced (the voice is quite good imo), and all the prostitution scenes are animated;
-The game has rape on lose for the enemies (not animated so far, still good though);
-Corruption (she starts with a pride stat that starts at 100 and can go to 1 in the demo, she loses it everytime she has an H act) which I believe is not implemented in the demo;
-Pregnancy, also not implemented in the demo (but you can check in the first screenshot from dlsite).
-Also clothing matters! If she goes walking naked in the middle of the city the guys are gonna rape her.

PS: My longest post so far lol , I hope it's useful to you guys :) , and for the game, I recommend it.

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong here? Everytime a rape scene begins, the game encounters some audio error and closes. Even after removing the problem audio files(and even the entire audio folder once!) this error continues to persist. Is there something I'm missing here?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I doing something wrong here? Everytime a rape scene begins, the game encounters some audio error and closes. Even after removing the problem audio files(and even the entire audio folder once!) this error continues to persist. Is there something I'm missing here?
uhm removing the audio error, won't help, because thats msot likely the error, it can't read the audio.

If your OS is not set to japanese (no, applocal isn't setting your OS to japanese), you will get errors when running the game.

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

went ahead and bought this off the dlsite uploading now to media fire for you guys will post a link here in about 10-20 mins.

finished uploading link here for anyone who wants it

Last edited:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doesn't seem your download link is connecting, or maybe it's my fault i dunno.

But anyway i like the look of this, I'm a secluded fan of RPG maker games using slaves and rape villages...

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cheers kieran i didn't know posting download links was allowed at all? Perhaps only for certain genres i'm guessing.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Usually as long as the author doesn't specifically request that we don't, it can be shared.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

save game anyone? sorry to be a pain in the ass and ask lol

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've played it for a bit an it seems nice. Looks like the fastest way to get gold is through prostitution; although repeating the same action earns you a lot less gold. I'm guessing as your pride drops you get more prostitution scenes. Doesn't look like there's a way to raise your pride. Leveling up maybe?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nice game, really basic, not hard to understand. I couldn't beat it without cheating however.

If you have sex enough times, you get pregnant and get a bad end after you go to sleep (which you have to do in order to recover your hp and mp), if your pride stat goes down too much, you become completely lustful and all the guys in town will try to rape you.

So far i've gotten 3 endings, im not sure if there are more, for the last one i just set my stats to max and plowed through everything til the end, i can't imagine it being possible to reach the end as a virgin otherwise.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not trying to start any debate but this sure looks like loli to me.

Thx for the upload tho. Reped you all except hentar :p :p hahahaha

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1st ending
sleep under 10 times, so i killed a lot goblin and oak (after oak boss) for lvl...
agi(pride) cant too low (92ok, 86ng, if low a lot by 9th boss need reset...)
cant prostitution
win last boss (if lose = 2nd ending)​
2nd ending
agi(pride) over 30 to last boss room​
3rd ending
agi(pride) under 30 to last boss room​
4th ending
cant prostitution, sleep 10 times then move out room (from start possibly need move out get 1k)​
5th ending
become pregnant by human or mob​
1st boss - buy 封印の書 and use 封印の魔法, can kill it in lvl 1
2nd boss - buy 雷撃の書 and 炎の書, use 炎の魔法(effect burning) and 雷撃の魔法(effect paralysis), if not enough $, sell item in home's shelf and kill more mob..., 1st ending cant armor broken (later need sell armor for $...), can nude fight it if keep paralysis
3rd boss - use fire and lighting, power on boss only, if burning and paralysis work not hard (bug if it summon 1 more mob...)
4th boss - buring work, buy 治癒の書, use 回復の魔法 for heal if need, after fight can loot weapon in left box
5th boss - silence (if dont want get bad status), burning and paralysis work
6th boss - burning work
7th boss - need buy 光の書 (光の魔法) for zombie, silence, burning, paraizsis work, after boss can find scoll in graveyard (for 1st ending better sell it for $)
8th boss - normal attack and heal, if luck and lvl ok can win lol, after fight can loot sword in NW corner. For 1st ending, cant armor broken, but $ only can buy 1 3k armor, buy any part then equip off other park that maybe borken
9th boss - kill normal mob first then silence boss (if get bad status in start better reset... for ending 1, if agi(pride) down a lot also need reset...)
10th boss - silence!, better buy $300 item, if get silence use it for cure

Last edited: