The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 25th January 2013

wasdasdf has just started to contribute
Default Xenotake (Vosmug game)

Alright, I'm sure some people remember Vosmug. You know, the guy who was working on essentially making a non-loli and hentai version of Demoniphobia or whatever it was and then removed the hentai from it? Yeah, well, he decided he needed a break from Prisonkage and put it on hiatus to work on a full hentai game. Since I didn't see any posts on this, here is a link to the site he's using for the new game:

http://vosmug2.wordpress.com/

He appears to still be deciding how to go about the game (RoR, GoR, what to add, etc.), so it might be worth it to post a comment or something.

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 8th November 2013 at 14:14.
Old 26th January 2013
Jungle Girl

shakey2 is new around here
Default Re: Vosmug (nameless hentai game)

From what I read it seems he removed all hentai content from the game and has stated he won't be adding any except for light fanservice.
Old 26th January 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasdasdf View Post
and then removed the hentai from it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey2 View Post
From what I read it seems he removed all hentai content from the game and has stated he won't be adding any except for light fanservice.
Are we talking about the same game?
Old 26th January 2013
Demon Girl

elevator88 no longer a lurker

The new site with a hentai based gameplay(vosmug H). Just in the process of asking advice on where the game is heading. The gore game is on hold for now but will resume after this.
Old 26th January 2013

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I understand that, I'm just trying to see if shakey actually read the ONLY post in the thread before posting.
Old 26th January 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forum

Look at all the pretty purple!! I loves purple. I like where this is going already.
hey is it just me or dose the character look like Major Motoko?
Old 26th January 2013
Demon Girl

elevator88 no longer a lurker

The character right now is just a sample and might not be the end product. Long ways to go before the demo/alpha release.
Old 26th January 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a name known to allPapanomics is a name known to allPapanomics is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

I think this is a smart move. Hopefully after this project he feels that Prisonkage could do with a little ass n' titty action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 26th January 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

I already see a flaw in the initial plans for this game. He wants the h to be rewarded through completion. So there probably won't be any GoR....there might not even be any sprite rape since that would imply h-rewards through failing/losing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it doesn't sound all that great...

Thought, his most recent post says he is "thinking" of putting some in-game H...so maybe it will. Who knows. This guy changes his mind about major game altering things quite a bit it seems.

Last edited by Vinceras; 26th January 2013 at 17:00.
Old 26th January 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
I already see a flaw in the initial plans for this game. He wants the h to be rewarded through completion. So there probably won't be any GoR....there might not even be any sprite rape since that would imply h-rewards through failing/losing. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it doesn't sound all that great...
says there also will be some in game grabs. maybe just doesn't know where to what to do with it yet.

I hope the purple stays.
Old 26th January 2013
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorKagami View Post
says there also will be some in game grabs. maybe just doesn't know where to what to do with it yet.

I hope the purple stays.
I agree...much much better character than the Vosmung game.
Old 26th January 2013
Tentacle God

azurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forumazurezero is a favourite of the forum

does anyone else agree that it's the struggle that makes the eventual succumbing to pleasure hot?
Old 27th January 2013
Demon Girl

mech01 has just started to contribute

I don't get it man. Pretty clear formulas for success already exist (Shinobi Girl and Kurovadis.) In-game H + Game Over H is what the people want (though I have a preference for in-game myself).

Just make a game that looks and plays halfway decent and get that paypuh!

EDIT: Forgot about Unholy Sanctuary. That game would've brought in the revenue if it's creators had released it commercially.

Last edited by mech01; 27th January 2013 at 10:42.
Old 27th January 2013
Tentacle God

Papanomics is a name known to allPapanomics is a name known to allPapanomics is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Papanomics

My favorite all time games would have to be the cherry point games. I don't know a lick of Japanese and have no translation tools when I play. I figured out how to play and loved the art style.

I like the Futanari Dorago games too, including Pregnant angel, because you kinda find out what you need to do even without knowing japanese.

Kurovadis and Unholy Sanctuary are jewels in the H gaming community. Everyone knows why.

Then there are games like the boing boing hero? I think. The blond chick with HUGE tits. That game was fun to me because there wasn't images, they were animations. Provided they were primitive, they got the point across. And they weren't always punishment, some of them you chose to do. Like giving your father a handjob. I really liked that game, even though it drove me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejjmax View Post
Your anus is moist?
Old 27th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

PerBert no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinceras View Post
I agree...much much better character than the Vosmung game.
dunno, I liked the Prisoncage protagonist better. She had that "not really caring about what happens" aura that was enthralling.

But then, the brown-haired bandaged one was the best. Let's hope to see her.
http://vosmug.files.wordpress.com/20...st81.jpg?w=450