What's new

Announcement Fighting Spirit Magical Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A new action game has been announced on dlsite:

a trial is up on the site. The game is coming out at the end of March.

Tried the demo. It was fun. Looking forward to the full game.

3 enemies and 1 boss, all with animated sprite game over animations.

Last edited:

Denno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Spirit Magical Girl

A bit funny game play, a plat former with easy controls, though very dialog heavy start, that is something that does not make it good for me, but that is probably because I can't understand anything of what it says

OP
Picaboo

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just press X during the dialogue to skip and go directly to the gameplay.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Hrmm...solid animations, sprite rape, decent controls and sound. Only complaint I would have is the lack of enemies...too spread out, it makes it seem overly simple. Great start though...can't wait to see it polished off.

You can hold down the attack button to charge the attack for more power.
R button gives you new life when you get taken down. The little cum stain looking things under your health bar are your lives.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

The little cum stain looking things
also called fists.

the game seems pretty ordinary. nothing special... nothing good, nothing bad. so its pretty uninteresting ;)
i dont think this game will be polished though. it never happens when a demo is already out.
probably there will be some more enemies and bosses and that's it. mediocre until the end. probably fun to play for 20 minutes and then it leaves the discspace zone forever.

i wish a lot more developers would just be brave enough to try something new. this stuff is not that far away from linemarvel's game concepts. i dont dislike them, but its time to move on.

Last edited:

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well given the complete lack of good H-platformers with in-game rape I'm interested.

The graphics are overall good and the low density of enemies could only mean that other will be added.

It would be nice to have some "voices", but I don't think this is going to happen

OP
Picaboo

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well given the complete lack of good H-platformers with in-game rape I'm interested.

The graphics are overall good and the low density of enemies could only mean that other will be added.

It would be nice to have some "voices", but I don't think this is going to happen
Took the words right out of my mouth. Anytime I see sprite sex, I want to look into that game.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Must be nice to be omniscient.
experienced would be more fitting. i like to see this game becoming a good one, too. but it just doesn't seem this way.
still the cgs are nice. so maybe its one of those games that should have become cgs for sale (but they dont pay as much for just a bunch of cgs, so everyone is making fake/boring games, to get some extra cash.)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

experienced would be more fitting.
Not every game fits the same mold. True, you are probably right about the game but there is still 2 1/2 + months left til the release. Who knows what could be accomplished. Gameplay wise, it's relatively polished compared to many games that have been fully released already. Just needs more varied enemies and animations and it wouldn't hurt to have a decent voice actor too.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yay a new gAme! she looks like Madoka a little.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

i'd say more like mikuru
Honestly, from first glance I thought that's who it was, but then I noticed she's not wearing a maid outfit so probably not...

...Great, now I wanna see an H-platformer starring Mikuru...

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, this isn't half bad, but along with the various suggestions the lot of you have word here, it could also do with some joystick/game controller support. Furthermore, if the heroine is done-for, is there no restart in-game? Even more of a (silly line from me to add) offsetting is that there's minor censoring, but that's casual. Other than those, I can see some potential for this shimmering piece of art.

Looking forward to seeing it later on after improvements.:eek:

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Magical girls and sprite rape. Well, these people know how to get MY attention.

I don't usually download trials but this one I think deserves a go.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'd say more like mikuru
I 2'nd that~

Honestly, from first glance I thought that's who it was, but then I noticed she's not wearing a maid outfit so probably not...

...Great, now I wanna see an H-platformer starring Mikuru...
Of course not Mikuru , but it's creation probably inspire by Mikuru~

I think it's need a few more attack
The punch and kick are quite weak
Maybe that's the bar function?
Releasing some bigger attack?

And it also need Gallery option~

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, this isn't half bad, but along with the various suggestions the lot of you have word here, it could also do with some joystick/game controller support. Furthermore, if the heroine is done-for, is there no restart in-game? Even more of a (silly line from me to add) offsetting is that there's minor censoring, but that's casual. Other than those, I can see some potential for this shimmering piece of art.

Looking forward to seeing it later on after improvements.:eek:
press Q.
oh yeah she dose look a lot like Mikuru. Magical girl and Time travel battle waitress aren't the same thing.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

press Q.
oh yeah she dose look a lot like Mikuru. Magical girl and Time travel battle waitress aren't the same thing.
yes but mikuru beam would fit well in a game of this variety

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any game that has in-game sprite sex, that actually looks decent too, is great in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.