What's new

Elementar

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Found this gem (Ryona oriented), it's still in development :D

(Is this considered loli? I hope it's not)

basically, you play a mage who can cast spell based on 4 elements (Wood, Fire, Ice, Thunder), and can attack with her staff too.

If you like Ryona oriented game, I think you should try this game :3

KD360

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Elementar

Uh, where to click to start the game?
You can find the latest download at the top post, there is a small text which brings you to the downloads.

this is the latest download link (I believe)

Password: ryona

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there any H content in this game?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Mostly all ryona. The only H-animation is a inferred slime rape in the 3rd stage. Man...that worm boss in the 3rd stage is a pain. Finally switched to fireball and out damaged it.

Decent enough game..just wish you could modify sound settings...god that music is loud.

Novus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God dammit, I was thinking this updated!
Why did you have to trick me like that?
Bastard...

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

God dammit, I was thinking this updated!
Why did you have to trick me like that?
Bastard...
This updated?

I think there's a post about mummy enemies or some sort... for the next update maybe?

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's an update! :D

I think it's about stage 4 and something else... haven't tried it yet... :3

edit: Tried, it. Stage 4 is egypt themed

enemies: Mummy (normal rape) <= I want bandage bondage (bad pun) :(

Mask (possess)

a spinning totem thingy

Some kind of robot (mini boss)

Flame spirit (?)

Lava (instant death)

Lava monster (boss)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Password is still ryona btw and thanks for the update on the ...er...update. ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Got to the mini-boss robot girl thing last night and holy crap she's a tough nut to crack. Between her pets shielding her and her spamming of difficult to dodge projectiles which also block your attacks, it's a real pain in the ass and a very long drawn out fight. I couldn't get her down to even half. =(

Also those totems can burn in hell....they take a massive chunk of health out of you. blah.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Got to the mini-boss robot girl thing last night and holy crap she's a tough nut to crack. Between her pets shielding her and her spamming of difficult to dodge projectiles which also block your attacks, it's a real pain in the ass and a very long drawn out fight. I couldn't get her down to even half. =(

Also those totems can burn in hell....they take a massive chunk of health out of you. blah.
I found using ice against the mini boss is good due to spread projectile .

And I hate that totem too =(

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Earth magic (the thorns that come up from the ground) takes a massive chunk of both of those enemies. Totem dies in 2 hits to it.

As for the robot girl, it'll help if you're aware of her attack pattern. She seems to have a set movement scheme. For example, after she fires 3 shots around you at first, she'll move diagonally away towards the ground to fire straight at you. Close in on her and even if you get hit, if you do it right you can get in 2 thorns shots at her which easily takes out a quarter of her life!

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at his latest post, it seems that he want to add new character?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Looking at his latest post, it seems that he want to add new character?
Good...I don't like the witch girls combat...feels clunky and awkward. Pretty much the only thing I don't like about the game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

For those that don't know this is the latest version:

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually know that neko,it's the neko from the maker of sumaneko,this rather small unfinished ror game.Has four gameovers.A worm eats you,raped by a vine bush,pulled underwater by a hand and violated by a slime/rubber mass.

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually know that neko,it's the neko from the maker of sumaneko,this rather small unfinished ror game.Has four gameovers.A worm eats you,raped by a vine bush,pulled underwater by a hand and violated by a slime/rubber mass.
Yeah, it's called Sumanekodash (latest vers is 0.72). For those who interested, the link on his blog lead to that game (Sumanekodash)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, it's called Sumanekodash (latest vers is 0.72). For those who interested, the link on his blog lead to that game (Sumanekodash)
Ahh cool, thanks!

For those who, like me for a second, still can't find it... is the link to it.

Password is ryona.

Last edited: