RJ Code: RJ106239

Screenshots:

</center>

Here's the DL link:

Last edited by a moderator:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 討魔戦記イケイケポロリ (Porori Bitch Senki Toumaden)

im already stuck at the beginning. Seems the guard is blocking the way and I cant enter the caves. I got my mini robot with me and also with the blacksmith girl what does the 2nd last option do?. It have some sort of toggle option for each item.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im already stuck at the beginning. Seems the guard is blocking the way and I cant enter the caves. I got my mini robot with me and also with the blacksmith girl what does the 2nd last option do?. It have some sort of toggle option for each item.
After I got the robot, I went back to the first town and talked to the king (or military officer). The guy who you spoke to at the beginning of the game.

He tells you that the second town is being attacked. There are two blue demons you kill in the town and one in the very left topmost house (besides the item shop).

After killing the three, go back to the first town and talk to the king, who will tell you to go to the cave.

I haven't gone to the cave as of yet, but that's what I've got so far.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

blacksmith girl what does the 2nd last option do?. It have some sort of toggle option for each item.
1.jpg
option from left to right is :
Give material to blacksmith
Get product
What material given to blacksmith
recipe​

if want save material better set in recipe.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

View attachment 13040
option from left to right is :
Give material to blacksmith
Get product
What material given to blacksmith
recipe​

if want save material better set in recipe.
you enlish is good enough. but i need some english rpg game. its quite a time i saw a new english rpg game.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you enlish is good enough. but i need some english rpg game. its quite a time i saw a new english rpg game.
Well, thats because all the English RPG games are fanmade. There's not much incentive to making them besides self gratification.

Translations for HRPG games are pretty rare as well.

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck... on the part where I need to make 軟化藥...but I just can't seem to get the material くらげ肉 anyone get to that part and know which mob drops it? I was hunting all over and lv16now still without 1

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's 2013 and people still ask this? There are no native English hRPGs, nobody makes them. Not ones that actually get finished anyway. The only English RPGs are actual RPGs, not hRPGs. Fully translating games is not exactly a short process, which is why most groups only translate big-name AVGs that have a larger fan base. By the time a translatation would get finished on these smalltime hRPGs, interest in the game would long be dead and the translators time totally wasted. You can generally count the number of yearly English releases on DLsite on one hand, and most of those only count as English because there is no text except for the menus and options screen.

On topic, thanks for the share though this one seems to be your generic hRPG maker fare with occasional events thrown in to sell it. The in-battle molestation only seems to happen with specific enemies, and doesn't really go anywhere beyond giving you a brief image flash. As many have already posted, it also seems to be heavily hampered by 'find the event trigger' gameplay.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm stuck... on the part where I need to make 軟化藥...but I just can't seem to get the material くらげ肉 anyone get to that part and know which mob drops it? I was hunting all over and lv16now still without 1
It's in the cave of bad water. The one where two ladies are wrestling at the entrance. The monster only spawns when you walk on the poison floor inside the cave.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

i seem to be evading all the sex attacks that monsters do to me but I didn't grind specifically or anything.
and when I lose to any bosses other than the first - i get the ordinary game over CG
does anyone have these problems?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To make robot it seems like you have to pick two random things and it'll be made when you accept the result. xD I just picked one for two things. Then that robot thingie appeared. lol

edit: btw, how do I get past the dude blocking the path that is after 8th town? My girl now won't fight the dude, what am i supposed to do?

Last edited:

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The H content kinda sucks :/

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The H content is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too vague. You can't tell if anything's going to gameover you or give you some sex scene.

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The H content is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too vague. You can't tell if anything's going to gameover you or give you some sex scene.
what. There's a old woman in every area which tells you which CG numbers can obtained in just that area and if any of the obtainable CGs involves you getting defeated.

Also, I'm stuck at the desert part. I've killed the scorpion boss, but there's nothing next. I'm told to look for a suspicious figure? but there isn't anything.
edit:found the solution

Last edited:

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for share!

edit: btw, how do I get past the dude blocking the path that is after 8th town? My girl now won't fight the dude, what am i supposed to do?
I don't know how (I've cleared every zone and spoke to everyone everywhere), but now I can fight the Demon-Sprite dude. The problem is that this guy is too strong!
Anyone know how I can beat he? (Special spell/item required? A specific level?)

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for share!

I don't know how (I've cleared every zone and spoke to everyone everywhere), but now I can fight the Demon-Sprite dude. The problem is that this guy is too strong!
Anyone know how I can beat he? (Special spell/item required? A specific level?)
You need to use an item (軟化藥) that you can craft from the blacksmith girl in the first town. You'll need three items, you can check exactly which ones by looking at the recipe tab when talking to her. What the item does is it applies a debuff to the enemy that allows you to deal additional damage to him for a few turns, so I'd suggest making 2 or 3 of them.

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to use an item (軟化藥) that you can craft from the blacksmith girl in the first town. You'll need three items, you can check exactly which ones by looking at the recipe tab when talking to her. What the item does is it applies a debuff to the enemy that allows you to deal additional damage to him for a few turns, so I'd suggest making 2 or 3 of them.
Really thank you! I hope to find the reagents to craft it.
Another question: there is a way to strip she? Or get naked?
Sometimes an attack by enemy show the tits when the fight end, but just after the dialog, she is full-dressed again.

Alena

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One ingredient is dropped from the jellyfish in the poison cave area to the north of the 8th town (くらげ肉), another from the slimes in the cave to the east of the 8th town(ゼリーエキス), and the last one from the tentacle-chicken-thingies in the forest west of the 8th town(コカトリスの羽).

...and there isn't a way to strip the character, only way to see stripping is when the enemies use H-attacks mid-battle... :(

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the game becomes unfinishable at the last part or something

there's a fight with an enemy that heals itself for 900 every 2 rounds. then "guide" npc tells you to use your triple hit special attack to instantly kill the enemy, but doing so only makes you leave combat (get exp + item) with both of the npcs still blocking the way and talking to them again re-initiates the combat

Status
Not open for further replies.