What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ T-ENTA-P ] [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Bounty hunter girl is a hentai!? / バウンティハンター~賞金稼ぎは変態ちゃん!? RE107744 RJ107744

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hey everybody. I recently installed RPG maker VX on my computer again, and decided to check out this game I saw.

バウンティハンター~賞金稼ぎは変態ちゃん!?~

Dlsite Link:

I havent really played much of it yet, but judging from the title it's about a perverted bounty hunter. No I'll be trying to figure this game out myself; and since I can't read Japanese I decided to leave here for you all as a sort of belated Christmas present. Hoped you enjoyed your Christmas everybody. And if you don't celebrate Christmas: Happy Holidays.

Edit: Okay, I finished the first bounty. He's in the town to the north of the crossroads east of the starting town. In other words, head east till you hit a crossroads with a sign (a guy will be blocking further east) and go north. Go to the pub and fight the two bad guys. After you beat them you should find a key. Go to the cows fenced insided the town and talk to the woman outside before you go in. Talk to the cow that baaing like a sheep (real clever diguise.) I'm not sure but if you lose to him he gets away to somewhere else. I don't know where, and I'll see if I can find him.

Dlsite description
In a chaotic time where rulers have lost the power and outlaws prosper...
A busty bounty hunter girl, who only thinks of money and naughty things, challenges the bad guys...?

You are to find the villains in "wanted" posters and capture them by winning fights against them.
Get awards for capturing them and incentives through fights to enrich your weapons and armors!

Attacks from the opponent, shameful outfits/poses, and "arousing herb" increase the Arousal points.
When this value becomes 100, your fight skill gets better during the battle, and you become a naughty slut who seduces men in the town during the normal time.
This value can be resolved by sex with someone in the town, masturbation or humiliation when defeated.

No game over in case of a defeat.
You can keep the level and items you have collected in the second play after you clear the game.

Items: Energy drink, medicinal drink, arousing herb, lottery ticket, lucky coin

Last edited by a moderator:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] バウンティハンター~賞金稼ぎは変態ちゃん!?&

Thought the Art looked familiar, its from the same circle that created 'Ghost /House Town Sweeper', their RPGs always seem to be a notch above the most in terms of cg quality and gameplay.

OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is not that hard to understand either,unlike most jap rpg maker games where i get lost in menus :/

Anywho... The first bounty can be found in the first town by the well to the south after you lose to him. After that you get paid and the next bounty is in the town on the path to the south just after you leave through the crossroads east. The next one is a town before the large bridge south. Talk to everyone in town and he'll be the soldier in one of the houses, he'll relocate to an empty house in the southeast of town.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have full H-scene save file?? :)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks a lot Eminox.

+rep given

Last edited:
OP
theaq44

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I managed to get through most of the game But just exactly where is that last bounty?

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to get through most of the game But just exactly where is that last bounty?
Randomly in a town. Just pick one, look around, and pick another until you find him.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, this circle is excellent. Does anyone know their name?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, this circle is excellent. Does anyone know their name?
ティー・エンタ・ぴー

thought im not sure what that translate into in english. using a translator should give you a rough idea.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Think it translated roughly to "Copy & Tea Entertainment", according to Google at least (hurr durr so reliable).

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

English DLSite refers to them as T-ENTA-P.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
バウンティハンター aka the boundty hunter

was wondering if anyong could help im kinda stuck at the moment heres the link to the game

Game 2012-12-29 22-35-44-39.jpg <--- heres my next target and i thinking hes plat the guards in the picture below

Game 2012-12-29 22-29-35-00.jpg <--- i believe i need to go here next

Game 2012-12-29 22-29-46-62.jpg <--- gaurds wont let me pass must not have dont something to trigger the flag for them to let me through

p.s. to Admin if you like me to put this topic in a different area please let me know first ok and dont delete my post thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Zodiac1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [ティー・エンタ・ぴー] バウンティハンター~賞金稼ぎは変態ちゃん!?ʍ

If you looking for this third guy go to this town near this bridge and talk with everyone and then with soldier in house.

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think it translated roughly to "Copy & Tea Entertainment", according to Google at least (hurr durr so reliable).
lolll copy and tea entertainment.

ティー could be tea, tii or T
エンタ is neither a word nor a sound so there is no other translation than enta
ピー could be pee, pii or P

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this has been updated to 1.1 does anyone have it if so what's new and where did you get it.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

this has been updated to 1.1 does anyone have it if so what's new and where did you get it.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't find that tower with the long bridge next to it. How do I get there?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hir hir was not refresh this and the 1.1 version is no longer the lad bar because I post 2 times on the left side of ner other people vür the intresse have the 1.1 version.

technologicaly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought the Art looked familiar, its from the same circle that created 'Ghost /House Town Sweeper', their RPGs always seem to be a notch above the most in terms of cg quality and gameplay.
it is from the same maker

this game is soon going to have an follower up