What's new

RPG Maker WAX-G2 GAMES - Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really love the art of this guy. The games are really short, but very fun to play.

Links to two of his games, and full saves are in the attachments.

Attachments

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: WAX-G2 GAMES - Need Help

For the second one (the magic girl one), the event you're missing is, I think, in the orc fort. Go to where she gets her head stuck and then face raped but interact with the crack in the wall from the other side.

jonis666

Reputation score

Would be really grateful if you could share these games. :)

OP
KNOCKBACK

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the second one (the magic girl one), the event you're missing is, I think, in the orc fort. Go to where she gets her head stuck and then face raped but interact with the crack in the wall from the other side.
FINALLY! Many thanks, man. :D

Would be really grateful if you could share these games. :)
I will, just let me get in home and I will upload it. ;D

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please share your save file please

OP
KNOCKBACK

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First post edited.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all maybe...
left side last tower, use meat then go tower toilet

right side is SW castle NE soilder, after clear orc boss
SE tower, after water cave
middle caslte jail, possibly need done SW castle hscene

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does version 1.23 add any new content to v1.21 for RJ092311 (ミーネの冒険)?

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload -- especially since MF is so freaking fast compared to practically everything else, lol.

OP
KNOCKBACK

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

all maybe...
left side last tower, use meat then go tower toilet

right side is SW castle NE soilder, after clear orc boss
SE tower, after water cave
middle caslte jail, possibly need done SW castle hscene
Many thanks, it worked. Didn't notice you can have two H-Scenes with the soldier in the W Castle and the one in the SE Tower.

Edited my first post with the full saves now.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ105401 has already been taken down by Mediafire for being a split archive file.

OP
KNOCKBACK

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ105401 has already been taken down by Mediafire for being a split archive file.
So they already can detect the hjsplit files... Any suggestions to where upload?

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure. I think for the past couple of days this has been an issue with Mediafire, in addition to their normal process of taking down content such as this.

Mediafire is clearly the best and if you can somehow sneak it through that would be optimal, but there are others. I don't do a whole lot of uploading myself but i never had any big complaints about depositfiles.

Since Archived files are being targeted, perhaps it is possible to put the archived data in it's own rar file and name it something else. People would have to extract each individual piece of data in order to combine it, but it probably wouldn't be taken down then. Also, don't name it something obvious like the name of the HRPG and Code, call it something innocuous like 'Muffin Recipe'. The only way to know for sure whether something is pirated content then is to download it all by first chasing your links from here, extracted it all then play it, which id suspect isn't something a mediafire techie would consider good use of their time.

If you used these methods when uploading your stuff, it wouldent be easy to take down. At least i don't think so.

EDIT: Links are taken down in 3 different ways.

1. They are picked up by a sweep. Example: a file has .002 or .003 in its name, notice how your file with .001 wasent taken down? that is because the .002 file was picked up in a sweep, not because they handpicked it or because it was reported.

2. Obvious Copyrighted content. If something is called 'Halo' and it contains the game 'Halo' all Mediafire has to do is download it, extract it and play some Halo. This file is very easy to take down because you arent doing anything to shroud it's contents.

3. It is reported. Occasionally a developer will wander onto here and see that link to their game have been put up and report it to Mediafire, there isn't much that can be done about this, but understand that as a English speaking community who is playing primarily Japanese based games, it is a relatively low margin of loss. After all, when is the last time you went to a Japanese website to download a English game? it is difficult to navigate and the Language Barrier alone hinders your effectiveness of downloading or identifying the content, the fact that any content uploaded can be re-uploaded within a couple of minutes means that reporting content is by in large a waste of time, if it is popular enough (and good enough) no amount of reporting will be able to keep each individual file off of a site like Mediafire.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

friend does your savedata is already full ?

MariusThePaladin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Part 2 of the 1st game got removed by mediafire :( Please reupload it.

Rolfson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you access the water dungeon?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you access the water dungeon?
You must be wearing the swimsuit.

Ask the soldier in the tower outside then search the boxes in the tower. You may or may not need to talk to the townsfolk first to learn that the magic item (i.e. swimsuit) needed to enter the water cave exists.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?75t1al2ph3r6adq

link deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.