The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 12th December 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: [Enokippu] SonabiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daguy View Post
Really? Huh, I suppose thats one bonus not to understanding a word, and going off the images. I also had no idea about the death thing. :P

Thanks for letting me know, otherwise I never would ahve, since Chiitrans doesn't work with it seemingly.
/X as a code usually works, then one of the multibyte options, can't remember which one but if you search for it in the intro on the first sentence it makes it MUCH easier.

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 12th December 2012
Jungle Girl

qwerpoiu80 has just started to contribute

Fantastic game!! Agree that its quite difficult at the start - play defensively and keep your HP up because the enemies do unleash high-dmg attacks at very random times. Also, you can buy items from the bar that give you a stat boost for the next battle you fight. Useful for bosses and the stronger creeps!

Does anyone know how to get the true end for this? I got the Good End that involves you talking to the girl in the slums, but the saves around seem to feature an illustration for a True End...
Old 12th December 2012
Grim Reaper

HangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerpoiu80 View Post
Does anyone know how to get the true end for this? I got the Good End that involves you talking to the girl in the slums, but the saves around seem to feature an illustration for a True End...
You have to get a few more dreams about Labia's past,talk a few more times with the blond haired succubus(as she was the one who transformed Labia into a succubus,but now looks younger than before...),and also talk with Reia(the Summoning magic teacher) and the girl in the slums(Sophia) some more...After that Labia should tell Sanna her real reason for giving her the succubus pottopurri,and some more relevant stuff...
Old 12th December 2012
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangerDanger View Post
You have to get a few more dreams about Labia's past,talk a few more times with the blond haired succubus(as she was the one who transformed Labia into a succubus,but now looks younger than before...),and also talk with Reia(the Summoning magic teacher) and the girl in the slums(Sophia) some more...After that Labia should tell Sanna her real reason for giving her the succubus pottopurri,and some more relevant stuff...
Yes, I got that one, where afterward you get the Yggdrasil staff and it reveals who the shadow really is, but as I understand it that's only the GOOD end and not the TRUE end! From what I gather, the true end also involves you going back to the tower to trigger a conversation with her classmate (Roy), but I did that and still seem to get the same thing, so I think I'm missing something else too...
Old 12th December 2012
Jungle Girl

Ok never mind I think you need to trigger said conversation TWICE before the tower starts flying...

Would appreciate it if someone could contribute their save of the game before you actually go into the desert to find the teacher? Or better still, a save before the last boss fight where you would be open to it? I don't mean just a clear file; I mean a game save where you're still in the game. I really want to see this True ED and am not really wanting to spend another 6 hours replaying it from the start to get it....

Last edited by qwerpoiu80; 12th December 2012 at 17:25.
Old 13th December 2012
Jungle Girl

tubehunter has just started to contribute
Smile Re: [Enokippu] SonabiA

Rather than save file, I need walkthrough / guide of some sort...
Machine translation is fucked up.
I need to waste a lot of time to walk and talk to every single NPCs.
Old 13th December 2012
Demon Girl

GashbellBig is new around here

This game is quite straight forward thou
Of course if you understand what they say in game would help you more.
Hints. Everytime you have beat the boss. Go back to where you started and talked to your classmate in pink. She should tell you where to go next and more hint.
In the first time gaming. Do not bother to not losing in battle... Everytime you lost, you gained a lvl but not really lvl up just statement up. You can lose as much as you wanted.
I still think this game is short.... over 500mb but all go to cgs and systems....
Old 13th December 2012
Grim Reaper

HangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to allHangerDanger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GashbellBig View Post
This game is quite straight forward thou
Of course if you understand what they say in game would help you more.
Hints. Everytime you have beat the boss. Go back to where you started and talked to your classmate in pink. She should tell you where to go next and more hint.
In the first time gaming. Do not bother to not losing in battle... Everytime you lost, you gained a lvl but not really lvl up just statement up. You can lose as much as you wanted.
I still think this game is short.... over 500mb but all go to cgs and systems....
Yes i agree the game is quite straightforward...

Also about the length of the game,well yeah the game is a bit short but there are a LOT of scenes,and also don't forget that every creature/monster has a unique ROL scene rather than just having variations done based on the creature type(for example in other games the creatures of the same kind,like insects have mostly the same model/type but are just different by their color and name,and have the variation of the same ROL scene differently colored of course...).
So for that reason that makes the game's length quite okay as far as i'm concerned...Actually i don't think anyone has anything to really complain about the game as it's one of those rare high quality games that appear once in a while...That's my opinion at least...

Last edited by HangerDanger; 13th December 2012 at 08:49.
Old 14th December 2012
Mystic Girl

platanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to all

Sorry to interrupt the thread with a technical difficulty question, and sorry that I didn't ask this at an earlier stage because I only start reading threads after I am at least 1~2 hours into a game for fear of spoilers.

Couldn't find this problem mentioned so I am assuming it's just a problem from my end: I am getting "stack level too deep" errors when I enter shop menus, and then the game crashes.

I've been getting the same error with previous games before too (maybe like once or twice in the entire playthrough), but not this often (once every two shop visits).
Old 14th December 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by platanus View Post
Sorry to interrupt the thread with a technical difficulty question, and sorry that I didn't ask this at an earlier stage because I only start reading threads after I am at least 1~2 hours into a game for fear of spoilers.

Couldn't find this problem mentioned so I am assuming it's just a problem from my end: I am getting "stack level too deep" errors when I enter shop menus, and then the game crashes.

I've been getting the same error with previous games before too (maybe like once or twice in the entire playthrough), but not this often (once every two shop visits).
Hmm, it sounds like if you're getting it in a lot of other games it's an issue with your RTP rather than the games, it basically means it's searching for something that isn't there... but that kind of error would NORMALLY only happen if there was a scripting bug, but seeing as it's effecting other games, my only guess is that it's the RTP alright.

Here

Here
Old 14th December 2012
Mystic Girl

platanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
Hmm, it sounds like if you're getting it in a lot of other games it's an issue with your RTP rather than the games, it basically means it's searching for something that isn't there... but that kind of error would NORMALLY only happen if there was a scripting bug, but seeing as it's effecting other games, my only guess is that it's the RTP alright.
Thanks Monkeyman, will re-download the RTP to see if that fixes the problem and get back to you.

It just puzzles me why it happens 10 times more often with this game though, maybe my computer isn't compatible with heroines with breast size smaller than a C cup.
Old 14th December 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Thanks Monkeyman, will re-download the RTP to see if that fixes the problem and get back to you.

It just puzzles me why it happens 10 times more often with this game though, maybe my computer isn't compatible with heroines with breast size smaller than a C cup.
:L well it's possible it has something to do with a custom script that this game uses that triggers it more often than usual. But again, it's all just guessing for me.

Here

Here
Old 14th December 2012
Jungle Girl

Eminox no longer a lurker

Quote:

Actually it is a bug with the game as far as I can tell. This actually happens in a few other games but the simpler version is you can not reset the game through F12 and then open a shop window. If you need to reset the game either A shut the game down and restart or B just do not open a shop window.
Old 14th December 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminox View Post
Actually it is a bug with the game as far as I can tell. This actually happens in a few other games but the simpler version is you can not reset the game through F12 and then open a shop window. If you need to reset the game either A shut the game down and restart or B just do not open a shop window.
Oh yeah! The F12 thing would actually make sense depending on how certain variables are stored and that "Reset" function isn't really a proper reset, it never closes functions or resets things to 0, just starts again.

Here

Here
Old 14th December 2012
Mystic Girl

Re-downloaded RTP and same problem. I might have to agree with the fact that this game script isn't written to the liking of my way of playing (I use F12 a lot).

SystemStackError on line 217 of script "ショップ画面改造 (Modify shop menu)", stack level too deep

Thanks for the help guys!