The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 24th January 2013
Tentacle God

cybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I found something. I think.

beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl?
Old 24th January 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybeast View Post
beat the tutorial boss already... but there is no rape animation for the girl?
So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.
Old 24th January 2013
Tentacle God

cybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirshz View Post
So far, it doesn't seem there is. Instead there's a text & CG cutscene with the slime girls and the 2nd boss molesting her after you defeat her, but there doesn't seem to be any h-content for her yet besides that.
Thanks

one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
Old 24th January 2013

Kirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forumKirshz is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Thanks

one more question, how to hurt the second boss? tried to shoot at her, but sometimes her health will get down, sometimes not.
You have to attack the eyeball thing it releases occasionally, it's a pain since it'll do tons of damage to you in the process since damaging it doesn't really seem to slow it down, it's rather difficult to dodge.

If anything, you might have to stick close to those things that heal you during a large duration of the boss fight since her health resets if you die.
Old 24th January 2013

Crossbow1701 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Thanks

The only way to hurt her is shooting her enough times so that the red ball is released and starts flying all over the place. Just like the tutorial boss you got to kill the ball.
Old 24th January 2013
Tentacle God

iamnuff is a valued memberiamnuff is a valued member

is there a AGTH code for this?
Old 24th January 2013

BigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to all

High time to change the name of the thread?
Old 24th January 2013
Demon Girl

THQman no longer a lurker

This game could be a H action masterpiece if done right. Very ambitious from what I can tell. Probably took the creator(s) ages to get to this point and will probably take a long time to get everything he/she/they want implemented.

I noticed occasionally after a rape the girl will leave a present for you. Each girl gives a different accessory type item.

So far I saw
Fire fox girl: Floats around and shoots when you shoot as the girl 120 charges.
The blonde: Seems like a passive defense item of some kind.
The slime girl: Mini slime girl that bounces around, wasn't able to get it to do anything, has 120 charges like the fox...

There are a few locations of health stations near by you can use to get raped and replenish your hp to farm for them.
Old 24th January 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.
Old 24th January 2013
Demon Girl

THQman no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy111 View Post
The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of hp increasers (I'm hoping their will be some in the full game) and the h-animations are too short/fast. Hoping there will be a gallery to view all of them or a way to at least increase the length in the full game.
There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...
Old 24th January 2013
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by THQman View Post
There was a hidden area I found, a secret wall that had a heart behind it that gave 1 red bar. I assume there are more around and probably ones to build the blue bar as well. Devious ones too that have hidden breakable blocks behind it...
I saw that heart door I think but couldn't get through it. It's the one in the same area as the slime boss right?
Old 24th January 2013

MajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forum

interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.
Old 25th January 2013
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorKagami View Post
interesting this went some place. took forever to find out those were stairs!! didn't bother really trying it that much though not my style.....of course I find something and its something I don't like.
You should at least change the thread name to "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise" since you started it with a name that should never be used to start any thread ever.
Old 25th January 2013

Crossbow1701 has just started to contribute

anyone know what some of the items do? There's like a big coin you can get but I can't seem to find a use for it. You can buy food but what does it do for you. And sometimes enemies drop presents that you can pick up any idea what those do?
Old 25th January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Dataslycer has just started to contribute

The gifts that are dropped are items you can equip I think. The fire sprites will cause them to float behind your heroine and fire when she attacks providing attack support. I am not sure about anything else as agth can't see to effectively grab the text in this game.

Tags
animated, hentai, monster girl, pixel sex, platformer