The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 15th April 2013
Jungle Girl

jakruler is new around here
Default Re: Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

guys I must be a idiot... how do you get to the sprite gallery or the room where different mobs keep spawning I think someone mentioned this room earlier.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Drakeero is new around here

Ok, by back tracking from someone's endgame savegame, I know where the final area is. But the requirements to open the gray metal door to open it have not yet been met on my own game. I've been exploring the adjacent areas as best I can with no luck. Any idea what to do?
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

grimskull is new around here

Ok. I have explored the entire area behind the graveyard girl and still no water level. How do I get there? Also is there an animation for the machine gun girls? I've been wandering around for a couple of hours and all I did was earn a butt load of cash killing enemies.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimskull View Post
Ok. I have explored the entire area behind the graveyard girl and still no water level. How do I get there? Also is there an animation for the machine gun girls? I've been wandering around for a couple of hours and all I did was earn a butt load of cash killing enemies.
Well, I edited my guide, I don't remember exactly how to access to water the area since re-exploring keeps finding the shortcut I opened up by completing it. However, in the area with the machine gun girls you can go upwards, quite a bit. There's a rather difficult jumping puzzle that involves you changing the orientation of the special barriers that force you back to male form. Since I am limited in the girls I can use, I don't have the ability to re-explore beyond that challenge.
Old 15th April 2013
Jungle Girl

Sureok is a lurker

I just got the pink doors key and recovered the ability to transform into the fast girl. Where the hell do I go now?
Old 15th April 2013
Jungle Girl

DudePerson is new around here

Thanks to Darksoulo's save... I've noticed that if you do the New Game+, the blonde and green haired females in the beginning respond (via Exclamation mark, the blonde turns away) if you try to masturbate. No scene triggered though... I imagine there may be a scene possible. Anyone want to translate what they say?
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

grimskull is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Well, I edited my guide, I don't remember exactly how to access to water the area since re-exploring keeps finding the shortcut I opened up by completing it. However, in the area with the machine gun girls you can go upwards, quite a bit. There's a rather difficult jumping puzzle that involves you changing the orientation of the special barriers that force you back to male form. Since I am limited in the girls I can use, I don't have the ability to re-explore beyond that challenge.
The area of that puzzle just leads to a golden treasure box looking item. No water in this area to drown in so I'll just try drowning in any water I can find then. Still can't figure out how to get the machine gun girls yet.

Allright I found it. In that room there is breakable boxes towards the middle right side of the screen that I missed. It brought me to a new area. Thanks for the tips!

Last edited by grimskull; 15th April 2013 at 05:10.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl Pro

Daemon McRae is a name known to allDaemon McRae is a name known to allDaemon McRae is a name known to allDaemon McRae is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to Daemon McRae Send a message via Skype™ to Daemon McRae

Did someone say spawn room? Here's a save in the middle of it. The doors to your left of this save crystal all have different girls in them. So do the rooms in the small floor above and below. You can also spawn girls in the bigger room: just look for the green crystals.

The spawn menu is going to give you a list (unfortunately it doesn't show pictures so trial and error) of girls to spawn. This list is judged by all the girls you've gotten gifts from. If you don't have a gift from them they won't show up on this list. You can, however, spawn as many as you want from this menu.

Don't bother with the pink submenu from the crystal. All it does is let you change background music, whether or not you take damage, and for some reason one of the options shortens the list of girls you can choose from. So yeah, eff that.

This save file takes the same slot as that one that puts you in the endgame room, just to let you know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip save.zip (42.7 KB, 626 views)
Old 15th April 2013
Grim Reaper

lazydude is a valued memberlazydude is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
さくらの想い ◆上位契約 火炎弾で霊魂タイプの敵を倒せるようになる。攻撃時まれに『デスシックル』または『オーレリアン・デトネイション』が発動。
Sakura's Love (High Ranking Contract) Become able to kill spirit type enemies with fire bullets. Occasionally invokes Death Shikuru or Orerion Detonation when attacking. (wtf are those katakana words)
death's sickle

possibly aurelian detonation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
ミルの想い ◆上位契約 ライフ残量が半分以下の時、攻撃がブラッドショットになる。ライフが0になったとき一度だけ身代わりになる。ライフ補充で再使用可能。
Milu's Love (High Ranking Contract) When below half life, attacks become Brad Shot. Sacrifices herself for you once when your life hits 0. Reusable after you refill your life. (Who's Brad? I hate you katakana.)
it's blood shot

given that the creator list

"Pure love" as lover, "Pure" as purelien, and "Devilishness" as chaos

i think aurelian has a good chance of being right
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl Master

Dargoth is a name known to allDargoth is a name known to allDargoth is a name known to all

Those make sense now that you point them out. By the time I got to the bottom of that list, I wasn't in the mood to do the linguistic gymnastics required to decipher katakana.

I hope that list is useful to someone at least.

Last edited by Dargoth; 15th April 2013 at 07:18.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

ProductOfLust is new around here

Does anyone know what you can do with the gargoyles/girls made of stones?
I can only figure out that if the main character masturbate at them twice, they will shake a little and thats it. Can you cure them of petrification or is that all you get?
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureok View Post
I just got the pink doors key and recovered the ability to transform into the fast girl. Where the hell do I go now?
If you return to the area immediately before you travel upwards to save the princess, you can travel to the left to get a glimpse of the area you need to go. However the area is blocked off by a metal door. I am unable to find a condition to trigger its opening. It may be a "shortcut" once you've already begun to explore the area. Since its no longer the weekend I don't have as much time to play but I'll be trying to work backwards from one of the completed save games to see if there's another way into the end-game area.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon McRae View Post
Did someone say spawn room? Here's a save in the middle of it. The doors to your left of this save crystal all have different girls in them. So do the rooms in the small floor above and below. You can also spawn girls in the bigger room: just look for the green crystals.

The spawn menu is going to give you a list (unfortunately it doesn't show pictures so trial and error) of girls to spawn. This list is judged by all the girls you've gotten gifts from. If you don't have a gift from them they won't show up on this list. You can, however, spawn as many as you want from this menu.

Don't bother with the pink submenu from the crystal. All it does is let you change background music, whether or not you take damage, and for some reason one of the options shortens the list of girls you can choose from. So yeah, eff that.

This save file takes the same slot as that one that puts you in the endgame room, just to let you know.

Actually the pink sub menu has some options worth note. The first one toggles enemy's normal damage to the girl forms. The second, I think, was to toggle on the enemys in the list or turn them off showing only the ones you have contracts which might be the third, not sure forgot which one it was. The third not sure, perhaps prevents hornyness raising. The rooms with the different enviroments normally have the girls missing from the crystals list. Sadly some girls are unavalible through this place or the crystals.

Also for those having a hard time with enemys and bosses In the menu the bottom rightmost option is the settings such as volume, the top option scrolls the pages which will eventually bring you to the difficulty menu which can be changed at any time with no penalties or bonuses
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."

Last edited by The Lurkers Shadow; 15th April 2013 at 07:59. Reason: Spelling, grammer ajustments and more info.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Correction, I do believe I have found the way to go. For those who have gotten the ability to turn into one of the girls back, the path to the end-game area seems to rely on a rather large backtrack all the way the area immediately after the slime boss. Remember that gigantic upwards tunnel leading to a difficult but seemingly useless area? Well... I think that's the way you gotta go.
Old 15th April 2013
Demon Girl

Location: Sitting in a chair sipping tea, watching yet another lurker lemming fall out of the stupid tree.
The Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to allThe Lurkers Shadow is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
Correction, I do believe I have found the way to go. For those who have gotten the ability to turn into one of the girls back, the path to the end-game area seems to rely on a rather large backtrack all the way the area immediately after the slime boss. Remember that gigantic upwards tunnel leading to a difficult but seemingly useless area? Well... I think that's the way you gotta go.
After you get the ability to transform into a girl again, you have to head back to the area where the first forms body was not the place where the crystal is just that enviroment. There are a few pink doors nearby that has a switch in one that causes walls to open and close like in the enviroment where you first meet spiders and lamias. It was hidden behind a secret wall on the rightmost of one of the last maps in that area, you should see one of the pink doors in a wall if my memory serves me right.

just above that area should be the way to the final zone, not sure is this is what your looking for or if its a longer way there but thought it might help.
All those that live in this world make mistakes. Time and time again the same mistakes are repeated, so I watch from the darkness and I think "just when I thought I'd seen all the dumb things someone could do, someone else comes along and adds another page to the book of dumbass."

Tags
animated, hentai, monster girl, pixel sex, platformer