The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 26th November 2012
Tentacle God

MajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these partsMajorKagami is famous around these parts
Default Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise

http://repureria.x.fc2.com/gametop.html
got it from hongfire. the page is totally ineligible for me though but from a post its a gender swap game.
now from that page I found this link which is what I'm really interested in.
http://www.geocities.jp/yomiti_m/
the images look really cute. here is a download page of ??stuff??
http://siroyumekan.sakura.ne.jp/patch.htm
found a game its interesting but I'm not seeing any H.(at lest I didn't see any rape and well what fun is that)

Last edited by MajorKagami; 11th May 2013 at 15:06.
Old 26th November 2012
Demon Girl

lordlubu21 has just started to contribute
Default Re: I found something. I think.

I noticed some 3d images in there too... Its unfortunate that the text is gibberish

thanks for putting it on the radar. Ill let you know if i find something.
Old 26th November 2012
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of light

I searched through all those sites several times back when it was first posted on Ryonani but have yet to find anything looking like a demo. I was actually thinking of posting it here myself but the MC as well as a few of the enemies looked a little loli/shota so I didn't take the chance.
Old 26th November 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond reputelazycat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy111 View Post
I searched through all those sites several times back when it was first posted on Ryonani but have yet to find anything looking like a demo. I was actually thinking of posting it here myself but the MC as well as a few of the enemies looked a little loli/shota so I didn't take the chance.
From another post:
The shota and the girls are sharing the same body.

You have HP bar and MP bar. While you still have MP, you'll be one of the female form, and attacks/getting hit cost MP here.

Once you're out, you return to shota form and enemies will react to you accordingly (like slime turns into slimegirl) and attempt to rape you.

Running out of HP is game over.

That's the basic gist of it?
Old 26th November 2012
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of lightfoamy111 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNin View Post
So far what he planned is a game that you play as a hero, who share a body with a heroine.

You have life and magic gauges. If you life gauge is zero, you are down.
As long as you have a magic gauge, you stay in the heroine's body, who has 3 modes to use to fight a monsters. Magic gauge is reduced every time you attack in this body.
When your magic is zero, you turn into the hero's body and unable to attack, until you recover your magic at a checkpoint. Monsters will try to rape you while you are in this body.

Princess mode (Female): Your default mode. Can fight a monsters. If you attack or get attacked, your magic gauge is consumed.
Boy mode (Male): You will turn into this when have no magic. Can't attack. A monsters' attack will drain your life gauge now. A monsters will try to use sex move to rape you, some of them will change an appearance to seduce you too (slime > female figure slime).
Here's the quote from Ryonani. It was 2 seperate posts so I merged them together and got rid of some useless info.
Old 26th November 2012
Jungle Girl

Mirza86 is a valued memberMirza86 is a valued member

This Gender Swap game looks great and has really good potential as a game! I unfortunatly, don't speak or read Japanese, so I couldn't find out if the game is out, or when it's coming out. If anyone could post a place where I could buy it or find out more about it, it would be much appreciated! Thx!
Old 27th November 2012
Cthulhu

OfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to all

I'm not sure if it was talking about the same game, but the one that they were referring to in the blog from the second link seems to be pretty close to completion. It's updated quite frequently too, so I'll try to keep tabs on it as well.
Old 27th November 2012
Tentacle God

Maryel is a name known to allMaryel is a name known to allMaryel is a name known to all

sorry a bit confused probably the game isnt out but isthere a demo for gender swap one?

http://henforlife.blogspot.mx/
Old 27th November 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryel View Post
sorry a bit confused probably the game isnt out but isthere a demo for gender swap one?
No demo yet. The games not due to come out until January next year so a demo may come out around late December.

Edit: These 3 images are new from when I last visited. From the looks of the 2nd one, it looks like you'll be able to select some other characters to come with you and help you out.
http://repureria.x.fc2.com/sc05.jpg
http://repureria.x.fc2.com/sc06.jpg
http://repureria.x.fc2.com/sc07.jpg

Edit2: Here's the Dlsite link for anyone who wants to watch it with me.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ102967.html

Can someone change the name of the thread to RePure Aria and change the tag to Incomplete? Having to find a "hey guys I found something" thread and realize it's this one is really annoying.

Edit3: The full name is "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise".

Last edited by foamy111; 27th November 2012 at 18:02.
Old 28th November 2012
Demon Girl

Vacuusimago has just started to contribute
Send a message via AIM to Vacuusimago Send a message via MSN to Vacuusimago Send a message via Skype™ to Vacuusimago

This actually looks like a very interesting take on a game. I hope it plays as well as it looks and that people go out and support the maker by purchasing it.
Old 28th November 2012
Grim Reaper

Nimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular memberNimrod is a very popular member

Text looks like gibberish to me too, do i need to change the browser settings or do i need some language pack/font to see it properly?

Edit.
NVM, solved on my own.

Last edited by Nimrod; 28th November 2012 at 17:31.
Old 23rd January 2013
Demon Girl Pro

fatmancory no longer a lurker

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announc.../RJ102967.html

Demos out and i'm stuck after the second boss (not sure if the demo actually over at that point.)
Old 23rd January 2013
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Crossbow1701 has just started to contribute

So I'm trying to figure out the controls. All i can do is jump and crouch. Am I missing something or can you not attack in this game? And is there anyway to double jump cuse some platforms look like you need to do that.
Old 23rd January 2013
Jungle Girl

diiond has just started to contribute

When you're a girl, you'll be able to jump off the walls and shoot.
Z-shoot
S or D-became a girl (use 1 yellow circle)
Old 23rd January 2013
Jungle Girl

Chojol is new around here

I am liking this game so far, but I am not able to advance now, after getting the key what do I have to do next? Also, while I'm a boy how do I attack?

Tags
animated, hentai, monster girl, pixel sex, platformer