The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 25th November 2012
Demon Girl

Red Tape has just started to contribute
Default niiCri games

There is a new Flash author on blogspot.

niicri.blogspot.com

Notably, he actually offers decensoring patches of his works. But for some reason, He isn't that well known and doesn't get much love.

I can say this for sure, because his games are nearly impossible to find. His latest game I can't even find. The closest I could find was a 300MB 3 game bundle that was corrupted, don't bother with a file named 3GRJ104686.rar. Can anybody here help me?

More info on the game I can't find is here.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE105317.html
Old 25th November 2012
Demon Girl

KD360 is a name known to allKD360 is a name known to allKD360 is a name known to all
Default Re: niiCri games

Seeing how this game was on the English DL site, i just went ahead and bought it. I'd say it's a mediocre flash game, but entertaining enough.
I do think there is a small bug within the game as the "Cum" Button keeps glitching out..

Anyways here's a link to the flash game - Ashley In the Cage - Mediafire

Still testing out the game but I'm all ready highly annoyed by the censored fog. Nvm, saw the patch fixed my annoyance.
Link to the patch taken straight from the creators blog, he says to just extract the data folder into the game folder.

Last edited by KD360; 25th November 2012 at 05:32. Reason: Added uncensored patch
Old 25th November 2012
Demon Girl

Red Tape has just started to contribute

Thank you very much! But as I said, the author does offer an uncensoring patch.

niicri.blogspot.com/2012/07/uncensor-patch.html
Old 25th November 2012
Tentacle Monster

OfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to all

Shit, did anyone else think of Yugi when you saw that hairstyle? Brrr.
Old 25th November 2012
Demon Girl

Sithri has just started to contribute

its definately heavily yu-gi-oh inspired

reminded me a hell lot more of mai valentine
Old 26th November 2012
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

In the DLsite pics, it shows her taken from behind and one zoomed in on her face...can't seem to figure out how to do those... =/ Anybody get that yet?
Old 26th November 2012
Demon Girl

elevator88 no longer a lurker

I figured out BJ position. Its one of those very small finds kind of thing. Tip top of the chains with the hands pull down.
Old 26th November 2012

salasso is new around here

For the other position just drag the chain up instead of down.
Old 26th November 2012
Demon Girl Master

doncoyote is a valued memberdoncoyote is a valued member

I thought I'd save you guys some time as without this thread I wouldn't have got the uncensored patch, so here is a link for all the games with the uncensor patch added, enjoy;
http://freakshare.com/files/1o895rj9/A26I11T12C.7z.html
(Note; the games are Ami, Asaki and Ashley In The Cage)
Old 27th November 2012
Banned

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithri View Post
its definately heavily yu-gi-oh inspired

reminded me a hell lot more of mai valentine
I actually pretty much thought from the start

"Oh hey, it's a generic hentai game starring mai valentine! Well,
I guess rule 34 strikes again."
Old 27th November 2012
Formerly Havokor

Vinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forumVinceras is a favourite of the forum

Just wish there'd be sound...and more to it...and more than 3 times cumming. Yeah, it's not realistic to cum more than 3 times usually...but it's a lot more interesting for a game like this =/
Old 27th November 2012
Mystic Girl

mrblack no longer a lurker

Everytime with one of these games... it's more click the fucking mystery game than anything. Get down to the shorts, click, click, click... pull, hold pull... clikc clikc lcikc. come back check thread... go back, click, click, click noting happens. click hold pull from every possible angle nothing happens... click like mad all over screen...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

get pissed close game, delete off comp swear never to fall into this trap again.
Old 27th November 2012
Formerly Havokor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
Everytime with one of these games... it's more click the fucking mystery game than anything. Get down to the shorts, click, click, click... pull, hold pull... clikc clikc lcikc. come back check thread... go back, click, click, click noting happens. click hold pull from every possible angle nothing happens... click like mad all over screen...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

get pissed close game, delete off comp swear never to fall into this trap again.
It's not that hard....aside from the shorts, every bit of the undressing was common sense where you grab and pull it. Only thing I didn't find out right away was how to change the pose but I could've sworn that I grabbed the chain first time I played it and it didn't do anything.
Old 27th November 2012
Jungle Girl

qwe123456 has just started to contribute

On the one hand, these aren't very good. On the other hand, at least he's improving from game to game.
Old 28th November 2012
Banned

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwe123456 View Post
On the one hand, these aren't very good. On the other hand, at least he's improving from game to game.
You forgot the other other hand going down your pants whilst playing said game.

Giggidy~

Tags
flash