The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 21st November 2012
Demon Girl Master

Phantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forum
Default Arms Devicer!+

This is the third game from the developer for CircleKAME and it should deserve it's own thread

Full Title: アームズ・デバイサー!+

If you have played both Parallel Fantasy than you would know how the gameplay would be like
I would recommend checking Parallel Fantasy and the prequel Parallel Fantasy Zero before playing this but your choice.

The game has GOR, variety of costumes, and challenges like in his previous two games.
I would say there will be more content than the previous two game (that trial...)
The trial has loads some content that will keep you occupied till release
there is expect to be more at the official release and even more if the developer decides to add in more content

- upload links -
go to post number four-two-four

Saves & Walkthrough

Description
Spoiler

Change logs
Spoiler

Controls
Arrow keys - Movement
[z] - Action/Confirm
[x] - Cancel/Menu
[shift] - Sprint
[w] - Skip Texts
[s] - Speed up game (not recommended outside of battle or during a transition)
[a] - Toggle Avatar
[d] - Hide chatbox window
[F12] - Return to Title

Intro
[New Game]
[Load Game]
[Exit Game]

Menu
[Items]
[Abilities]
- Skills
- Spells
[Equipment]
[Stats]
[AP]
- Thanks lazycat for the info
[Summary or diary] - Thanks lazycat for the info also
[Save]
[Load]
[Options]
- Return to Title
- Exit Game
- Go back to menu

There is some guide and discussion in the main RPG thread but a bunch of pages that you will have to go through
This thread is mainly for discussion about this game until a proper guide is made.

Side notes
I will only update this game under certain condition (after it gets released)
A) There a game breaking bugged/glitched that prevents you from progress the Main Storyline
B) There is new additional content in the game
C) All the presumed bugged/glitches has been fixed
D) It is the final update of the game
E) Someone uploaded it for me =]

Last edited by Phantasy89; 15th December 2012 at 10:07. Reason: 1.4 changelog + DMCA notice
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member
Default Re: Arm Devicer!

[AP?] <--- Clarification on this one
When you equip an orb it'll allow you to use certain spells of that school.
If you get enough AP with the orb equipped, you'll learn that spell permanently, and if you kept at it you'll get a few other spells that wasn't available when you only equip the orb.
In particular I like taking one magic school (for hit-all spell) and the healing school, but there's also buffing, cursing, as well as 'invisibility' (didn't use it, either it prevent enemy from detecting you, or also prevent you from entering combat from touching enemy too . -.)

[Summary or diary] <--- Clarification on this one too
The first part is what your title describe you as, and the second page shows how much experience you have with certain H-group (like masturbating, anal, etc)
This one does not matter as of trial, H-scenes are pretty much available based on H-experience (which you can see at the menu)
Old 21st November 2012
Mystic Girl

Zero9437 has just started to contribute

Oh when you get a Game Over during the Demo, you will still have everything but you will have to "Begin anew" Yes it means start all over again.
Your Party mates will still have their Levels and Skills

(So don't worry about getting Game Over)

Last edited by Zero9437; 21st November 2012 at 04:50.
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero9437 View Post
Oh when you get a Game Over during the Demo, you will still have everything but you will have to "Begin anew" Yes it means start all over again.
Your Party mates will still have their Levels and Skills

(So don't worry about getting Game Over)
If I'm not wrong, that actually applies to the full game when it comes out too, it's like a "Second lap" as the game calls it, you get to fiddle with your stats and reset them to 0 if you wish, which is pretty damn cool!

It also seems when you meet certain requirements a room at the end unlocks and there's a special thing in it, I'm not sure what though seeing as it's obviously not in the trial.

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

lazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular memberlazycat is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
If I'm not wrong, that actually applies to the full game when it comes out too, it's like a "Second lap" as the game calls it, you get to fiddle with your stats and reset them to 0 if you wish, which is pretty damn cool!

It also seems when you meet certain requirements a room at the end unlocks and there's a special thing in it, I'm not sure what though seeing as it's obviously not in the trial.
If that's the thing I'm thinking it is, the author mentioned it should unlock after you see every ending.
Old 21st November 2012
Mystic Girl

I think there is more then 4 ending :3
Old 21st November 2012
Mystic Girl

platanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to allplatanus is a name known to all

while the trial is downloading, would someone be kind enough to tell me if this game has any tentacle elements in it?
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by platanus View Post
while the trial is downloading, would someone be kind enough to tell me if this game has any tentacle elements in it?
You're in for a treat Plenty.

Edit: On a kinda sorta related note, seeing as I'm finished translating Saki Quest....would anyone be interested in me translating Parallel fantasy? just to bide the time before this comes out? Or is it not popular enough?

Here

Here

Last edited by Monkeyman767; 21st November 2012 at 05:51.
Old 21st November 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

moogles is a name known to allmoogles is a name known to allmoogles is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by platanus View Post
As far as can see has...
Mid battle rape
clothing destruction system
clothes changing system
GoR rape
Corruption
Mind control
Pregnancy GoR
gang bang
bestiality
tentacles
NTR
S&M
and more ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
You're in for a treat Plenty.

Edit: On a kinda sorta related note, seeing as I'm finished translating Saki Quest....would anyone be interested in me translating Parallel fantasy? just to bide the time before this comes out? Or is it not popular enough?

I still keep it around since its interesting to play at times

P.S. pm me the download liiinnnkkkk! O_o
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogles View Post
P.S. pm me the download liiinnnkkkk! O_o
Well, I say done, there's 6 more short scenes that I am just literally WAY too tired to do right now, the link shall be up later today, it's 7 am for me here, time to pass out.

Here

Here
Old 21st November 2012
Mystic Girl

Go sleep and have your full power

And let's pray Arm Devicer gets TL one day
Old 21st November 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero9437 View Post
Go sleep and have your full power

And let's pray Arm Devicer gets TL one day
To be honest, I've kinda gotten the translating bug :L I may do it as well, but not until I've played the game fully, don't wanna ruin any surprises for myself.

Here

Here
Old 21st November 2012
Cthulhu

bgn is infamous around these parts

Okay, let's take a crack at a proper translation for the description...

Spoiler

Last edited by bgn; 21st November 2012 at 07:44.
Old 21st November 2012
Sex Demon

Judael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forumJudael is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn View Post
Okay, let's take a crack at a proper translation for the description...

Spoiler
Maybe the name isn't the same but i think the main character is Ryune zoldark from robot wars series

Last edited by Judael; 14th March 2013 at 21:04.
Old 21st November 2012
Demon Girl Master

Phantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forumPhantasy89 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judael View Post
Maybe the name isn't the same but i think the main character is inspired to Ryune zoldark from robot wars series

moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/6186-1819482782.jpg
that clarify which character was from
Parallel Fantasy
- DQ3 female warrior parody

Parallel Fantasy Zero
- Yuri from King of Fighters, Art of Fighting
- Aty From Summon Night 3

Arm Devicer!
- Ryune "Lune" Zoldark from Super Robot Wars series
playable character in Super Robot Wars 2G, Super Robot Wars 3, Super Robot Wars EX, Super Robot Wars 4, , the Super Robot Wars Alpha series and Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation series

wonder what parody character will be in the next game

Last edited by Phantasy89; 21st November 2012 at 14:45.

Tags
アームズ・デバイサー! +, arms, arms devicer! +, circlekame, devicer, rj105442, rpg, rpg maker, vxace, vxace rpg