Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you like what you see here, i encourage you to click on the links in my signature, which will lead you to similarly spectacular content.

Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

Your home plane is warm and gentle, a dark and moist place where the heat radiating from the surface is all you need to survive, across the endless landscape, other creatures of your kind live in harmony, as with endless resources needed for survival, there is no need for conflict.

In the past, your kind was a powerful menace, a blight upon humanity created by dark magic in order to control them, after your creator was eventually defeated, your kind was subdued and the remnants had been imprisoned inside of this dimension, which was created so that they could not escape and come back to wreck havoc on humanity once again.

The world had forgotten about you and your kind had forgotten about the world, for centuries it continued like this, until today....

-----

You are a Slimy snakelike creature which is about a foot long, you have no eyes and no other prominent features other than your head, which is shaped like a phallus.

As your kind grows, their body becomes enlarged and balloons up, they begin to sprout several appendages known as tentacles which have incredible flexibility, strength and agility, these tentacles are also each phallic and snake-like in shape, used at one time to grab or penetrate into the vulnerable orifices of your victims.

The surface you live on, which you know only as 'blight' is a lifegiving surface which allows you to burrow into with your tentacles and feed from, it also allows you to procreate by sustaining any eggs that your kind lays, the surface is soft, warm and gentle, it is all your kind has needed to survive as a species.

---

You are a newly born spawn, fresh from an egg which was hatched a week ago, you have no parents to speak of and exist only to feed from the surface of this place and it's life-giving warmth, much of your day consists of laying around happily as your body naturally absorbs the warmth of the blight below you.

As you lay still in a bed of the soft material, you suddenly feel yourself being pulled in some way, a darkness appears below your body and you feel for a short moment as though you are being ripped apart.

-------

You instantaneously feel cold as your body feels whole again you lay now on a surface where a strange symbol has been painted around you, a pentagram, drawn in blood.

Around the pentagram are candles which are the only illumination in the room, though you cannot see them, you can feel their heat. you also feel the heat from a creature nearby, a robed figure who lies knelt down before you, chanting something in demonic as the creature reads from what appears to be an ancient Grimoire.

Moving around on the cold ground causes excruciating pain for you, like you are stepping upon glass, you observe the creature before you, who reads quickly from the old book, the pages look worn and yellowed by time, it clearly isn't hers.

Finally, the creature before you puts the book down beside it gently and adjusts their position quickly, moving from a knelt position to a standing position above you.

She looks down at you with a smirk on her face and undoes the silky knot around her jet black robe.

The creature opens her robe, revealing her young and beautiful body her flowing black hair which goes down to her lower back, she has minimal amount of brands and tattoos of demonic symbols etched onto her thighs and belly, the robe drops to the ground outside of the circle as she steps inside of it.

the woman steps just over you, looking down upon your feeble shivering body, she has you between her two feet with black painted toenails, the woman crouches down and rubs her hand over you, you feel the warmth of her skin against yours, it feels good, making you feel a bit warmer.

The woman lays down on her back and spreads her legs between you, her creamy pale long arching legs box you in.

Before you is her tight and juicy womanhood, she looks over her belly with her neck arched slightly, looking excited.

What do you do?

A. The heat and moisture of her pussy is too difficult for you to ignore, attack it.

B. There is another hole between her legs which appeals to you, Explore it.

C. This creature has a beautiful mouth which you would love to place yourself into.

D. This must be some kind of trap, you need to escape somehow.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar

If i disappear for a couple of days its because i am in the path of Hurricane Sandy on the Eastern seaboard.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, of course.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C! It's where the words came out, maybe we can steal some.

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Straight for the B-hole!

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A And yay Serifyn is back! And be safe with the hurricane!

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A
This one is tricky throught, as we dont know the real intentions summoner have, but if it is, how it is... then i guess no needed to ignore the chance

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A.

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A.
Be careful with the hurricane. Stay safe.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Hurricane ended up not hitting me at all, which is a huge relief, last year i lost power for almost a week and it was terrible.

A

Without hesitation you accept the invitation and enter her warm mound, her well lubricated parts allow you to slide easily past her entrance, as you enter, you immediately feel warm and energized, just like if you were back on your home plane, the living tissue around you stretches and contracts to your presence, making you feel coddled and welcomed.

The tightness inside of this place is nothing you weren't used to back on your home plane and feels every bit as warm and inviting as you continue to crawl deeper inside of this wonderful place.

Eventually you hit the back of her, and notice a small hole which leads to another area of the woman, you can feel the warmth and the energy of the place just beyond and immediately think about how it would be a perfect place to deposit your eggs when you grow larger.

For hours you sit still inside of her, absorbing her body heat and resting, you decide that this is a wondering place, probably better than home and you never want to leave, this is your special place now.

Suddenly you feel yourself being pulled from behind, the creature has grabbed you and is pulling you from your beloved place, though you desperately try to fight it, she is too strong for you, and you begin to feel uncomfortable as your skin encounters the cold air of the outside once again.

-----

You wiggled in the air, dangling between the girl's legs as she raises you to her face, she is sat up, her legs still wide open as she looks at you, her own juices dripping from your body onto the ground between her legs.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my pet?" The woman asks you, able to communicate with you telepathically somehow.

"Who are you?" you ask, a bit confused as to how she is communicating with you right now.

"I am your summoner, my name is Odella and you are now my servant"

"I wont serve anyone" you say defiantly.

Odella places her other hand around your body and brings you close, pressing you up between her warm breasts.

"You don't have a choice my little friend, without my body, you will die. you cannot survive for long without human contact, at least not until you are more mature."

"I don't believe you"

"Suit yourself"

The woman grabs you again and places you on the ground before her, upon leaving the warm caress of her body, you immediately feel cold again, and once you are placed upon the stony floor, a deathly chill enters you.

Odella gets up quickly and walks backwards, leaving you alone in the middle of the pentagram.

"Tell me when you can no longer bear the pain" Odella says

You begin to lose your power quickly as your body rapidly grows weaker, without the warmth of the woman, you experience incredible pain as heat leaves your body.

"Please.....Come and get me" you say to her, surrendering quickly.

"Address me properly, Servant" Odella says with a sinister smile on her face

"......come and get me...............Master" you say, conceding defeat.

"Thats more like it." Odella says as she skips over the candles and quickly picks you up from the floor, rubbing her hands upon your body, instantly warming you and making you feel better.

She holds you up against her chest with one hand and with the other, crouches down and picks up her silky robe which she had discarded earlier, putting her free arm through it first.

"For now, you will rest, grow stronger until you are able to assist me in the Rituals"

"Why do you need me?"

"Your bodily energy is needed to assist me in completing various rituals, which will allow me to enchant myself with forbidden power"

Odella switches her arms and puts the other around you as she places her other arm through the robe.

"What kind of power?" you ask

"Ancient power, power which i shall eventually use to rule this land and the people in it"

Odella finishes putting the robe on herself and ties the knot in the center, afterwards, she crouches down and picks up the Old Grimoire again, opening it.

"Even at an early age, the Tacvi creature's energy can be used to empower myself with basic enchantments, which will allow me to cast in a particular school of magic." Odella read to you from the ancient tome.

You listen closely as you wrap yourself around one of her breasts, squeezing it slightly as you continue to be fueled slowly by her body heat.

"Below are four basic rituals which will allow you to become empowered with enchantments which will allow you to cast in a particular school of magic."

"Which should we choose, my servant? Each would be useful in their own way"

What do you do?

A. Have Odella Perform the 'Ritual of Whispers', which would allow her to cast minor mind control and illusion based spells.

B. Have Odella Perform the 'Ritual of Blood', which would allow her to cast minor restorative and necromantic spells.

C. Have Odella Perform the 'Ritual of Power', which would allow her to cast minor fire and earth based spells.

D. Have Odella Perform the 'Ritual of Purity' which would allow her to cast minor Wind and water based spells.

Alignment Check: True Neutral
Growth Status: Spawnling (Tier 1)
Affinity: N/A

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Mind control can be useful when wanting to take over the world.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Mind control can be useful when wanting to take over the world.
True, but so can throwing fireballs and resurrecting the dead to serve you, keep in mind that this ritual empowers only Odella and doesn't directly benefit you in any way.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I wanna try Necromancy for a change. B.

Last edited: