What's new

ACT [KILLER CHAIN] DUMMED RESIDENCE resident evil parody

Status
Not open for further replies.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I stumbled upon this little gem here. A hentai parody of resident evil.

Link thanks to Coacoa from animesharing. Here's a link to his thread where you can get the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dummed Residence (Resident Evil parody)

can only be downloaded by premium members. do you have a mediafire link? i was very interested in playing and knowing how the h-scenes work in this game. i heard something about its not game over rape or something along those lines.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an MF link in the RM thread.

I don't understand why people only provide premium links.
Are there that many premium users?

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wouldn't "inspired" be more accurate than "parody"(a comical imitation)?

This is the type of game I want more of. It has interesting gameplay that doesn't require a translator to get through or understand (to an extent) with well drawn hentai supporting it.

Only a little more than halfway through according to Etigoya's walkthrough and I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

can only be downloaded by premium members. do you have a mediafire link? i was very interested in playing and knowing how the h-scenes work in this game. i heard something about its not game over rape or something along those lines.
It's GOR for the scenes and so far I've only encountered 4 scenes while playing the purple haired girl. First one being the standard zombie enemies that you encounter throughout the mansion. Second one being the mass of zombies you encounter in what appears to be a dungeon/prison underneath the mansion. Third being the blue beast creatures in the mines/tunnels and 4th being the slime boss at the end of the mines/tunnels.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

question for you habin, is there a h-scene with zombie dogs? dogs on women just happen to be my fetish.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question for you habin, is there a h-scene with zombie dogs? dogs on women just happen to be my fetish.
I haven't encountered such creatures yet so I cannot say, but I would think so.

A side note, there are what appear to be gas clouds or some such (they make sounds like a rattlesnake) in the mines which are not creatures and thus have no GOR scene, just death/gameover.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok thx and also thx for the gas cloud tip. ill avoid that for times sake >.<

edit: so do the zombies rape then eat you or why the blood trail to the first body o.o? virgin =p?

Last edited:

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok thx and also thx for the gas cloud tip. ill avoid that for times sake >.<

edit: so do the zombies rape then eat you or why the blood trail to the first body o.o? virgin =p?
There's no visual indication of death and I'm not using a translator nor can I read japanese so I don't know if there is any indication of death besides the fact that there are blood effects when struck and the occasional corpse.

I would assume it's rape followed by death, thus the game over part.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. Err, I think? It looks like a dog..or maybe a wolf...not really sure.

Not sure if the purple hair girl has one though. I know the red one does.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay then, does anyone have a completed Yuna save file with the 6 CG's? I don't really care to play through it again just to get hers now that I've completed it with Kaede.

Here's a complete save with Kaede.

Attachments

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to use the 2 Sai's (silver and gold spear thingies) on? I've almost completed the first building with Yuna, but I've only encountered one enemy type so far and stuck with these Sai's and 3 doors left to unlock.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When I start the game, I don't see anything and the screen is just black. I already put it on Japanese locale or the game wouldn't start to begin with so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Zhabin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what to use the 2 Sai's (silver and gold spear thingies) on? I've almost completed the first building with Yuna, but I've only encountered one enemy type so far and stuck with these Sai's and 3 doors left to unlock.
I believe you're referring to the bladed objects (swords or something) that you took from the statues in the rooms to either side of the locked up shotgun. If so, they start out being held by the opposite statue, you simply put the white sword in the white statue and the yellow sword in the yellow statue.

As was posted by Etigoya in the RPG maker thread, check out Etigoya's walkthrough here - (www)hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/404733-Game-over-Rape-II-Second-Penetration/page271

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the type of game I want more of. It has interesting gameplay that doesn't require a translator to get through or understand (to an extent) with well drawn hentai supporting it.
Was about to say: "Nooooo, another Jap RPG Maker gameeeee" until I read this. I'll have to try it out now.

Yes the game seems easy to play regardless of the language setting which is great. A lot of the menus and other things are in English or have images demonstrating what they are so very little guess work. I wish more games did this.

The art is pretty good but the scenes are lacking, not even multiple images to simulate the stuff happening (Thrusting), it just has like a basic image and then a finishing image with a ton of dialog inbetween which is kind of sad. Music is general fare and decent, the sound effects are kind of annoying me, the doors opening and zombies eating people sound more comical than scary. Combat is real time which is nice.

Edit:

Combat is a little clumbsy, you should note that YOU NEED TO RELOAD WITH R and quite a few buttons fire your weapon (C, ctrl, enter) so be careful not to waste ammo.

The gameplay is really straight forward so far, there was only a single puzzle that I've run into and it has an easy solution.

Last edited:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's an MF link in the RM thread.

I don't understand why people only provide premium links.
Are there that many premium users?
The sites they post with "Premium" access likely pay them per download. There is a reason these people seem to be so generous, they make a decent profit off it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure they get paid per non-premium download as well. They'd get more traffic if they had non-prem links...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That site I went to in the OP's post had a few non premium download links in the very first post. What is everybody here complaining about?

Bitshare and Rapidgator, I used the Bitshare one and it dl'd in less than a minute. They all have a way to try to trick you into their premium download but they also all had a "slow download" "free download" etc link. Good tip is to highlight a link before you click it and make sure it's taking you where you want to go and not an ad.

Or if you're just talking about why they'd offer only premium links (Even though that guy didn't) then yeah, probably they get paid.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe my adblocker is preventing me from clicking "slow download" for rapidgator lol

GP03D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me.
Any one can upload by MK link?

Thank you for help.

Boyos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant see the subs o_O just blank space. How can i open CG gallery with save updated by Zhabin? And where to put this save?

Status
Not open for further replies.