What's new

RPG [ ONEONE1 ] Yuno Fantasy ユノファンタジー RE101268 RJ101268 RPGMaker

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello once again, Fellow Ulmfians. I have a sweet drop for ya'll. The company Oneone1 has released a trail of their new RPG, Yuko Fantasy. Like Breeding soldier Sera, but EVEN BETTER! Though you only screw townsfolk in a town entering cutscene, it is obvious that this is going to be one awesome game. Here's the trial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Yuko Fantasy

It does seem nice, I like the art. Going to try it before I make a let's play for Element.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, see I WANT to like these games cause they seem REALLY well thought out, the problem for me is the boob art, it's too, I dunno, whimsical? (That is NOT a word I thought I would use to describe boobs ever)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

182 MB's for a demo seems kinda heavy... Why do they include the RTP :(

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Art looks nice.

...Then I looked at the nipple area.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oneone1's stuff is always good

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm...looks good except for the boobs...those are weird.Still i might give this one a chance.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Tentacle's rule: All holes can be and shall be penetrated.
Download anyway.
EDIT: game downloaded, and yeah, those don't look like boobs to me anymore. Just some huge lumps of flesh attached to her chest area.
I like boobs, but only those that look like boobs.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Tentacle's rule: All holes can be and shall be penetrated.
As somebody who knows a bit more about human anatomy than most, that's one of the things that really aggravates the hell out of me. Human nipples don't have holes in them. Rather, the areoli are semi-permeable, and that's how the milk gets through.

But hentai artists don't care about more than basic anatomy, so them's the breaks.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The image is enough for me to not want to play the game already :p I hope that's the main fetish type of his game, so at least he's bringing in the right people to play it and it's not just something that happens like once, or he's turning away potential buyers. Not many things that turn me off that quickly from a game.