Lurker
Reputation score
Re: やりちん勇者

looks interesting downloading now

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Insane random encounter rate + CGs are just there, nothing interesting.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you do in the beginning when you first get control lol. I just ran around talking to people. I think I talked to everyone but the red haired girl on the cover.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do you do in the beginning when you first get control lol. I just ran around talking to people. I think I talked to everyone but the red haired girl on the cover.
you need to talk to her, she wil be in a room in the inn at the 'second' floor/upstairs after you did some talking to others, she wil then join you, and you can get into a forest that she wil show you in a small 'clip'.... once you beat the boss there you wil get a cg then go back to town...

next is a blonde girl to join you I believe... (priestess/mage?) second area is a bit harder to find.. more western then the other, where there is some poison, a village that wasnt there before....
(mind you this is alot tougher to get through then the forest...)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Tip: talk to statue near the entrance of town, you can change walking speed there

Rystel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Insane random encounter rate + CGs are just there, nothing interesting.
Sadly... Yes...

I really like the art style and the game seemed promising but the game itself is quite disappointing :(

It's the classic (read:boring) game where you do a dungeon, then get GC and not much else. Wich would almost be fine if not for the fact that the random encounter rate is absurdly high, the combat system uninteresting and since you get very low xp you'll se the combat screen A LOT.

Such a shame...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

The game goes like this, you do chicks a favor, they have sex with you in the end, first go through all the incessant annoying talk, then talk to everyone in the town and grab all the chest, then go to the inn second floor, talk with red haired girl go to the new location in map (a tree) beat the boss after hours of grinding, fuck her, go back to town, talk to the blonde chick in the house with what IIRC is a star of david over it, go to the swamp town (new location in map) it's hell annoying, beat the boss (the shroom near the crystal) fuck her, in town talk to the fruit girl, go to the new location in the map ALONE (or follow tips), beat the dragon and go back, fuck her (lol carrot), go to the royal knight who you met at the start, talk to her, go to the new location which is in now way or shape a total rip off one dungeon in Life is paradise, I mean, not at all, it's not 99.9% identical, fight the boss at the end (good luck, have fun, dodges everathaaang that is not magical), now talk to the priestess in the curch and go to the new location (dark castle at south of city), stuck here because the boss apparently recovers half the damage I do every turn and after 30 turns I gave up and ran, have no idea how to beat this motherfucker.

TIPSYS: After you get the girl you can go to one of the houses and have them join your party permanently. You can save in the inn interacting with the book in your room.

I'll score this game a 3.5, the CG loses a .5 since well, it's just static art and not much of it, and a full 1 point because of the incessant grinding despite the battle system being fine, the number of random encounters is TOO DAMN HIGH.

Last edited:

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone want to post the CG's?

Or if that's troublesome, a full save would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Another overhyped game down the drain, I'm still stuck and I don't even care..

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another overhyped game down the drain, I'm still stuck and I don't even care..
Yeah, I was also disappointed. The era of giving me a static CG after every damn dungeon is over. Games like Virgin Island, Vitamin Quest and Romance of Fantasy (not to mention Saki Quest, Sengoku no Gear, etc.) have spoiled me. What a game needs to be fun (in my opinion):

-no random encounters every 5 steps
-repeatable H scenes (prostitution, groping, corruption and so on)
-H scenes integrated into gameplay (for example Romance of Fantasys system of getting horny through fighting and "earning" more H scenese this way)
-at least decent gameplay with events in towns

If at least some of these are true, I can even live with inferior CG quality.

P.S.: Fucking random encounters drive my blood pressure up, especially when combined with some annoying loud sound effect (Ssssssssizzzzh!!!) and battle music. At least space them out or give me an item to disable them, if I don't need the xp/gold anymore.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone want to post the CG's?

Or if that's troublesome, a full save would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!

Cant post links yet (15 posts etc) but search g.e-hentai. org for やりちん勇者

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was pondering writing a full walkthrough, but then remembered that the game is pretty crap and I don't give a shit, so here's a relatively short post covering some of the places you'll definitely get stuck at. It's still a pretty long post though thanks to shitty game design.

- At the start of the game you have to talk to the princess to the upper-left of the throne room, then go to the 2nd floor of the Inn and talk to Natasha.

- Talk to the liar (top left corner of town behind the magic shop) before you leave town at the start of every single quest. If she starts complaining about people calling her a liar then you fucked up and have permanently missed an H-Scene and a character.

- Whenever you have an active quest, you can go to the main desk of the guild (directly above the inn) to recruit anyone you've fucked.

- To defeat the Vampire boss, take Rebecca (thief) out of your party and talk to her on the 2nd floor of the Inn. Then go to the destroyed village to the east and catch the girl there 3 times to get the Holy Grail, which makes the aforementioned boss fight winnable.

- The answer to the riddle in the tower is Mother (母). There's no way you're getting that unless you're totally fluent in Japanese. Also if you see fairies in here then just fucking run.

- When the paladin goes to your Inn room and tells you to leave town, take Rebecca out of your party again and talk to her on the 2nd floor of the Inn. Go to the park area and press the switch on the statue, then enter the well.
(I bet you knew that shit was going to happen when you saw that area right at the start, but you can't actually do anything there without being told about it in the game. Shitty design strikes again.)

- Before entering the castle at the end, talk to the liar again. If you didn't fuck up her scenario she'll tell you about a hidden key. From the castle roof, go down the lower right staircase and check the bookcase to get it. It opens the door to the locked cell in the dungeon for the hidden H-Scene and another recruitable character.
You can't go there directly though because the staircase down is bugged. You have to warp out and re-enter the castle from the well again.

- After defeating Claire (paladin), check the shelf in the princess' room for a note that hints to the password in the queen's bedroom (read it in your inventory screen). To save you the effort of not having a damn clue what it means and just brute forcing the combination, it says "Traffic Lights" backwards in Japanese. Press the buttons in the order Red, Yellow, Green.
Your guess is as good as mine as to how people in this world know what the fuck traffic lights are.

- Talk to gramps at the end for a bonus dungeon featuring a ridiculously overpowered boss. There's a savepoint on the desk, so use that first.

Random pointer: After recruiting the priest, dump all your Speed and Life up items on her. Equip her with the accessory that recovers TP and defend with her on every turn to build it up. Use her 50TP skill to buff your whole party's defense. It also acts as an instant full party heal spell. This in combination with occasional heal/recover spells will carry you through pretty much the whole game as long as you level enough to not get OHKO'd while buffed.
Also, dump Resist Up items on Natasha so she survives late-game magic attacks. Natasha should always be in your party too because she hits like truck.

I don't have a full save atm because I screwed up the liar stuff. I was speaking to her anyway to laugh at her bullshit ("In the pyramid there are two sisters turned to stone who'll join your party if you can revive them."), but I forgot about her towards the end of the game and only found out about the hidden scene after I'd beaten the last boss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.