The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Under Construction

Old 11th August 2012
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika
Default [Text based adventure game] Trap Quest (Release 3 - 04 Sep 2012)

Find release 3 here.

Original post:

Spoiler

Old 11th August 2012
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu
Default Re: [Text based adventure game] Trap Quest

Quote:
Originally Posted by game
>help
That's not a verb I recognise.
Hmmm...

locations should be listed on a seperate line from the description of the room so you always know where you can go.

all objects in rooms should be examinable so that you dont get the strange feeling that they are just painted on the walls.
Old 11th August 2012

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, help got me too.

Is there commands to check your status? I got inventory, but I could never tell why I was tired or couldn't stand up for long periods.

*Edit* Any complaints to me posting a would be map? I'm stuck anyway, so it's not finished.

Last edited by ToxicShock; 11th August 2012 at 16:58.
Old 11th August 2012
Tentacle God

super_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forum

OH GOD I'M STUCK ON A DILDO!

So, the dildo chest trap fixed me pretty good, no matter what words I used the game thought I was trying to take the dildo out of it's trap mounting, instead of removing it from my ass!

Edit: I got it, JUMP, I'm going to skip the sarcastic response to this solution and just say that I wouldn't have known I could even jump without examining the dildo several times.

Last edited by super_slicer; 11th August 2012 at 17:39.
Old 11th August 2012

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that caught me too, cuz I tried to jump like 5 times in a row and it wasn't escaping, so I just stopped.

I'm curious about kneeling. You can be caught on a trap and yet still kneel. And for some reason, it talks about how my legs feel when I'm kneeling, even if there wasn't a problem before. And smoke traps? You can't open things when kneeling, so what can those do?
Old 11th August 2012
Tentacle God

super_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forumsuper_slicer is a favourite of the forum

Not sure, game overed due to fatigue (while I was on my way to the royal chambers to sleep!).

This game is a good start, but it's not very user friendly at the moment, a help function would mitigate that. A description of the rules would also help a great deal, like how the hell to I get cum off me?
Old 11th August 2012

I found a 'shower.' I believe that should help. I think I'm gonna post the map

Also, found a typo. "To the south there are some thick buses that you could possibly clamber through."

Last edited by ToxicShock; 11th August 2012 at 18:15.
Old 11th August 2012
Tentacle God

Cool, I had found a pool, but much to my dismay it was empty.
Old 11th August 2012

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe I found a trap that didn't do anything. It just says "Uh-oh, you've triggered a trap..."
Old 12th August 2012
Despot

Nunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond reputeNunu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nunu Send a message via MSN to Nunu Send a message via Yahoo to Nunu Send a message via Skype™ to Nunu

All y'all up to the forest?

also the undo command works well for testing purposes.

Also i would recomend that look search and examine, if not doing something more specific on an object default to the same command. It seems strange that something can be examined but not looked at or looked at but not examined or searched.
Old 12th August 2012
Tentacle God

xivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond repute

Looks nice so far. I have a suggestion. Since the character tires out and has to kneel to regain strength, how about allowing the player to use the rest command while kneeling to simply skip turns until either the character gets their strength back or something else happens (whenever you put that in). It would just make it a little simpler than typing in wait a dozen times until you see the "Your legs feel less tired" message.

Maybe I'm just a derp but it took me a while to figure out I had to 'pull' the vines to escape from them. I was trying verbs like 'escape', 'struggle', and 'fight.'
Old 12th August 2012

I thought fight worked. I kept saying punch vines, and it translated well to pull. But yeah, I was stuck with "rest" not being an option and "wait" never even popped into my mind.

I still have yet to trigger the vine game over.
Old 12th August 2012
Tentacle God

xivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond reputexivvix has a reputation beyond repute

You're right, I must have misspelled fight. /facepalms self
Old 13th August 2012
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's definitely helping me work out what needs improvement. The vines have 4 different things they can do to you, and will only give you a game over with one of those four if your soreness is high enough, so that might be why you haven't found the game over. Anyway, the ending are based not on how you lose but your bimbo and intelligence stats at the moment of losing consciousness.

"Escape", "struggle" and "help" are all commands I'll put in - as for search examine and look they all do different things - look is to look at the room around you, examine is for all objects, and search is for detecting traps. At least, right now. I'm working on it.

You can find out more responses I've given to feedback in the main thread on tfgamessite here.

Old 13th August 2012
Despot

we... we aren't your main thread...

*tears*