The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 25th July 2012
Mystic Girl

theaq44 is a name known to alltheaq44 is a name known to alltheaq44 is a name known to all
Default Artificial Academy

I've been playing this game recently to kill time. While the customization (for clothes at least) isn't as detailed as AG3, the game itself I find more fun. Whil Artificial girl 3 was mainly about creating girls and just f***ing them as much as you want, in Artificial Academy you design a multiple characters (up to twenty five) both male and female, and put them in a class to interact with one another. You choose one of the characters, male or female, and play as them as you form relationships with the other students. When it comes to designing there personalities, girls have 22 (one which was sort of a pre order, and boys have 4. There are also thoughts which dictate which club there in, athletic and study rates, orientation (no yaoi) etcetera. All in all, it's more charming than AG3, but more time consuming.

Edit: New links on mega.

Links:
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle

Would you kindly help me restore my collection?
http://tinyurl.com/kssp5wa
Spoiler

Last edited by theaq44; 6th May 2013 at 07:38. Reason: New link
Old 26th July 2012
Mystic Girl

NaoSoul no longer a lurker
Default Re: Artificial Academy

Sorry, but the Dl link in the thread talks about a Hongfire patch. I don't see any in that folder, only the parts 1 to 21. Are you still uploading or I am being stupid and missing something obvious? =p

Everything aside, the idea of creating several characters and letting them interact with each other sounds amazing for me. I'll dl and post my opinion later
Old 26th July 2012
Mystic Girl

theaq44 is a name known to alltheaq44 is a name known to alltheaq44 is a name known to all

It's part of the files. When you extract all 21 it should be there.
If you need help installing, here's a step by step guide courtesy of scratch pad:
http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Art...-by-step_guide
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle

Spoiler
Old 26th July 2012
Demon Girl Master

ngansex is infamous around these partsngansex is infamous around these parts

someone upload the screenshot
oh, well, the picture had the MCG logo , you took this game from a Viet Nam forum
Old 26th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Roadkill007 no longer a lurker

does the glitch fix help stop the crashes I get when I enter some h-scenes?
Old 27th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngansex View Post
someone upload the screenshot
oh, well, the picture had the MCG logo , you took this game from a Viet Nam forum
That's actually not the site I got it from. That was the photo on the site I DID from. I guess I'll change it if people want...
-Aristotle

Spoiler
Old 27th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Played the game and created a few characters. Pretty awesome.

It only get a bit annoying when one of the girls get a liking to you and starts to cock block you xD
Old 27th July 2012
Mystic Girl

I mainly play as one character, and I use the eloquent personality type. So alot of people in the class end up talking to him, even the boys interrupt you from time to time, although there's no yaoi in this game. But they do have yuri. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the yuri yet.
-Aristotle

Spoiler
Old 27th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaq44 View Post
I mainly play as one character, and I use the eloquent personality type. So alot of people in the class end up talking to him, even the boys interrupt you from time to time, although there's no yaoi in this game. But they do have yuri. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the yuri yet.
I've been reading about this game and it seems that while there is gay love situations, there isn't actual sex. But guys can fall in love with a male MC and get jealous.
Old 27th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Yeah, you can make male characters in this game homo or bisexual, just like the female characters. I just wish there where more personalities types for male characters. I also remember reading something about teachers being something they wanted in the game. Oh well, maybe if they make a sequel.
-Aristotle

Spoiler
Old 27th July 2012
Jungle Girl

Ignis is new around here

MediaFire displays "Loading" forever, and I can't get a prompt to download anything. Could anyone provide an alternate link?
Old 30th July 2012
Mystic Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
MediaFire displays "Loading" forever, and I can't get a prompt to download anything. Could anyone provide an alternate link?
Sometimes Mediafire ma take a bit before it'll give you the link. Try clicking the "link not loading" thing and see if it will. If not, give it some time. I've never really known anyone to have mediafire troubles.

In more game related news: I finally decided on a class and I'm not deleting it every day or two. I only play a an in game day a day most of the time though.
-Aristotle

Spoiler
Old 1st August 2012
Jungle Girl

leked2 is new around here

i was able to install the first part of the game but when i do the second part it closes after i select to start the instillation after choosing where to install it
Old 2nd August 2012
Tentacle God

FruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to allFruitSmoothie is a name known to all

Wants me to dl a shadey toolbar, noooo. Had to dl each file individually.

Also is this the version with all kinds of uncensored things and a bunch of extra features? Searching found me a version like that from youtube, of course not sure how accurate the description is. Game looks really nice but it seems a hassle to get working properly.

Oh and look here before you ask technical problems, tons of answers here: http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Art...Technical_Help

Edit:

Oh shit I actually got the patch to work, the stars must have aligned. This game is 500% better with English patch.

Last edited by FruitSmoothie; 2nd August 2012 at 20:57.
Old 3rd August 2012
Demon Girl

Finfin is infamous around these parts

Good game, my biggest complaint is that you can easily cum inside every girl in the entire school no matter how ugly you are simply by repeatedly talking to them about sex.