The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 4th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

akaterasu no longer a lurker
Talking Lab - Still Alive ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

The game's a platformer by the way w/ some similarities to blank blood.
DL Trial: http://nekonomemegame.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html (pick 1st MF link about 4mb only)

So far there are a lot of enemies, but are all unfinished, includes;
*Scientist enemy that gropes you (2 of them can combo you in the upper-left section)
*Zombie enemy that pushes you down and away, but does nothing else so far
*Slug enemy that spits slime, like in Milia Wars, leaves heroine stuck to floor
*Small squid enemy that gropes the heroine. Doesn't let go yet, forcing a restart
*Horse enemy doesnt do anything
*Big worm/sperm? enemy doesnt do anything
*Large squid that tries to grab you w/ tentacle, but that's it
Looks promising

A platformer action game still in its very early stages with ryona and possible H-content.
Pics/gifs can be found in author's blog.
Author's Site
Download page (mediafire)

Controls:
X = Jump
A = Melee
D = Firearm
W = Reload weapon
Space = change weapon (melee only?)
F4 = Fullscreen

More controls unlocked by picking up power-ups (Double jump, slide, etc.)

Last edited by ToxicShock; 13th June 2012 at 20:47.
Old 12th June 2012
Jungle Girl

Meoja is new around here
Default Re: UnHolY SaNctuaRy

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaterasu View Post
*Zombie enemy that pushes you down and away, but does nothing else so far
*Slug enemy that spits slime, like in Milia Wars, leaves heroine stuck to floor
*Small squid enemy that gropes the heroine. Doesn't let go yet, forcing a restart
*Horse enemy doesnt do anything
*Big worm/sperm? enemy doesnt do anything
*Large squid that tries to grab you w/ tentacle, but that's it
Looks promising
Since this was a week ago kind of pointless pointing this out but you can mash buttons to escape the squid, and both squids are same size unless I'm missing something.
Old 13th June 2012
Jungle Girl

xanemic has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meoja View Post
Since this was a week ago kind of pointless pointing this out but you can mash buttons to escape the squid, and both squids are same size unless I'm missing something.
The large squid is in a separate area you can access from the top left, past the huge row of scientist guys. The smaller squids are all over the place on the upper right side of the starting area. If I recall correctly and all that.
Old 13th June 2012

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004

If you want to discuss that game, make a new topic.
Old 13th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

akaterasu no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFire1004 View Post
If you want to discuss that game, make a new topic.
Done

Thanks ToxicShock!

Last edited by akaterasu; 13th June 2012 at 22:24.
Old 14th June 2012

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004
Default Re: ねこのめめっ (nekonomeme)

Doing the work for them? Watta guy, that Tox.
Old 14th June 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

MajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forumMajorKagami is a favourite of the forum

I hope this demo becomes more I really like it.
Old 15th June 2012
Grim Reaper

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

Damn, this is good!

I'm keeping an eye on this..

-=]Ultimate RoR Collector[=-
Raping on the run since 1991!

Spoiler
Old 16th June 2012
Jungle Girl

joesmithxxx is new around here

getting a system error about d3dx9_39.dll missing from comp. Suggestions?
Old 16th June 2012
Jungle Girl

joesmithxxx is new around here

updated direct x - good to go now
Old 16th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

UnexpectedTwist has just started to contribute

There seems to be an update for the game. It's still pretty much the same except for a few changes and additions. First, you have a lightsaber blade in the start room. There are also a few background changes too in a few places. Also, if you go all the way where the little squids are, there will be a doorway there. Well it's not much of a doorway as it is just a gap in the wall. Anyway, there will be two new enemies there: Some sort of red armored soldier guy and a ceiling blob plant thing. The ceiling thing, when you pass underneath it, will grab you and start eating your top half. Seems like there's going to be some vore potential, perhaps. The soldier guy will shoot you and throw bolas at you. When they tie you up with the bolas, they will then go over to you and make you start sucking their dick.
Other than that, there are no other spectacular things. It seems like there should be a way to go up at the end of that hallway, but all there is are just some warp pipes that don't work. I was half expecting to go down them and then shoot out of them. Or at least go down them and stomp on a goomba.
Also, it should be noted that there are no finishing animations (yet). The enemies will still just grab you and you can still button mash your way out of it and you can still instantaneously defibrillate yourself and never die. Still, it's turning out to be pretty solid.
Old 16th June 2012
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

Can't get anywhere because I keep running into those slimes that stop you from playing with their slime balls. |:
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Quote:
[6 Minutes Ago 09:39] Occam's Razor: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD.
Old 17th June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

UnexpectedTwist has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
Can't get anywhere because I keep running into those slimes that stop you from playing with their slime balls. |:
All you have to do is mash the jump, shoot, slash, and reload buttons like crazy and you should be able to get out of any grab in the game... at the moment.
Old 18th June 2012
Tentacle Monster

OfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to allOfficerTJHooker is a name known to all

I hope this game doesn't get discontinued. I'm a huge fan of these platformers that aren't just about 'dodge or get raped'. Plus, the protagonist seems pretty hot.

Can't wait to see how this game proceeds.
Old 27th June 2012
Grim Reaper

StiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these partsStiffSponge is infamous around these parts

New update,

Title menu system, and a few new enemies including blue slime, and wooden horse-trap-thing.. (Both have rape animations)

Also, now if you get raped by the red soldiers they finish you off and run away slightly, instead of just staying in that pose.

Also new weapon, the lightsaber (You're still given all weapons in the start of the game), and a save system (Save points are put around the level, press up to activate them)

She also had a pic of a giant spider in her blog but I didn't see it in the game yet..

Anyway, use this link and click the DL link at the top of the list for the latest version.

http://nekonomemegame.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-2.html

Enjoy!

-=]Ultimate RoR Collector[=-
Raping on the run since 1991!

Spoiler