What's new

HentaiSocialClub's Shibuya Gyaru

FraggerAMP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have an account on HentaiSocialClub? If so, can you check to see if there's any updates to the deluxe version of Shibuya Gyaru?

The current one I have is Version 1.0,1, that is before my account expired.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HentaiSocialClub's Shibuya Gyaru

I assumed that place had died by now. I used a leaked account to visit that site at least 3 to 4 years back to find that they didn't make much stuff besides Ganguro Girl.

As far as I remember, they had two or three games that plays like Holio U which the one you're requesting is one of, a type to chat game starring one of the three girls in Ganguro Girl (Though I didn't see the one they were advertising in Ganguro Girl depicting a different woman), and a browser based game similar to that of the furry game High Tail Hall only instead of it having it's own sex scenes, entering certain areas will bring you to the games I've previously mentioned.

Edit: This is the chat game I was referring to though it has a time limit and you can't access the sex scenes since you need an account to play the actual game.

Last edited:
OP
F

FraggerAMP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I remember, they had two or three games that plays like Holio U which the one you're requesting is one of, a type to chat game starring one of the three girls in Ganguro Girl (Though I didn't see the one they were advertising in Ganguro Girl depicting a different woman), and a browser based game similar to that of the furry game High Tail Hall only instead of it having it's own sex scenes, entering certain areas will bring you to the games I've previously mentioned.
This type of flash has nothing to do with what I'm requesting for. Check Games of Desire and type in Shibuya Gyaru in the search. You'll know.

OP
F

FraggerAMP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bump.

Anyone?

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've seen up to Version 1.2.1 on the Hentai Social Club webpage itself.

I can't seem to find the Deluxe version anywhere. Did it ever even exist?

OP
F

FraggerAMP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've seen up to Version 1.2.1 on the Hentai Social Club webpage itself.

I can't seem to find the Deluxe version anywhere. Did it ever even exist?
I'm not sure if it's against the rules for you to grave-dig a year-old thread, but at least it shouldn't be since you've contributed.

I happen to have the deluxe version somewhere in my computer, but the version is 1.0.1. I stumbled upon a leaked account that's been unused about a year ago; it's deactivated since then. I'm still looking for accounts that are unused and abandoned, but most of the sites are giving out throwbacks. I suspect that HentaiSocialClub updated this already.

Mind you, the deluxe version is also named as the 'dirty' version. Compared to the 'semi' version - which is the demo version - it has a very small difference. In the dirty version, the HSC icon that's blocking the sex scene has been removed. That's the only difference I can find.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's against the rules for you to grave-dig a year-old thread, but at least it shouldn't be since you've contributed.

I happen to have the deluxe version somewhere in my computer, but the version is 1.0.1. I stumbled upon a leaked account that's been unused about a year ago; it's deactivated since then. I'm still looking for accounts that are unused and abandoned, but most of the sites are giving out throwbacks. I suspect that HentaiSocialClub updated this already.

Mind you, the deluxe version is also named as the 'dirty' version. Compared to the 'semi' version - which is the demo version - it has a very small difference. In the dirty version, the HSC icon that's blocking the sex scene has been removed. That's the only difference I can find.
:eek: Sorry, didn't know that was not kosher.

Thanks for the information. I had hoped that the Deluxe version was more complete than the free version on the page, like the free version was just a short demo. If the deluxe version only ever "added" the no-icon thing, then that's disappointing.

I think HSC is more or less dead and I hesitated dropping a few bucks to have the few-day trial of the site to see if there was anything in there worth downloading. The list of things you get with premium doesn't even list "Shibuya Gyaru Deluxe."

OP
F

FraggerAMP

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:eek: Sorry, didn't know that was not kosher.

Thanks for the information. I had hoped that the Deluxe version was more complete than the free version on the page, like the free version was just a short demo. If the deluxe version only ever "added" the no-icon thing, then that's disappointing.

I think HSC is more or less dead and I hesitated dropping a few bucks to have the few-day trial of the site to see if there was anything in there worth downloading. The list of things you get with premium doesn't even list "Shibuya Gyaru Deluxe."
The site mentions Shibuya Gyaru Deluxe in the downloads. They just misspelled 'deluxe' wrong for some reason.

If you're wondering what the deluxe version is like, check the attachment that I posted. I guarantee you that it's a disappointment.

Attachments

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, okay, I see where it was. I thought it would've been called out specifically, like Ganguro Girl was at the top.

I always liked GG and was hoping Shibuya Gyaru would be like it.

Thanks for the file. I appreciate it.