The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 13th December 2009
Tentacle God

Games Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forum
Default Playshapes' Games

Hey do you guys remember Bowser's Castle?

Well the maker created a new one, this one is actually reccomended by him to mess around with.

The Legend Of Krystal.

The maker's notes are in the loading screen, and you can use the

right click -> forward

trick to see unfinished content. Explore and enjoy, will update when new stuff happens.
Old 14th December 2009
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all
Default Re: Playshapes' Games

lol your thread got jacked.
Old 14th December 2009
Tentacle God

Games Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forum

yea I know.... about 8 minutes after I started it.

I knew I should've posted this stuff when I found it...

DAMN ME AND MY PROCRASTINATION.
Old 14th December 2009

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

It's fun for a bit, but I don't think the quality is that high that I really look forward to the games being finished, though it does seem like there's a bit of unfinished content already released
Old 14th December 2009
Tentacle God

Toxic in the loading screen for LOK the author says specifically:

"this game is an unfinished project, and I'm never going to finish it. I would suggest anyone interested get a flash editor program and expand it. Do whatever you want with it, just make sure to share!" - Playshapes Games, LOK loading screen.

Also, someone in TP's forum apears to be expanding it themselves, so, more news as it happens.
Old 14th December 2009

SUNBO is new around here

Thanks for this.

Who is this playshapes dude, where can i contact him and where is this tp forum you referring to?
Old 14th December 2009
Jungle Girl

(Witty comment here) is new around here

Toonpimp's Forum though you do need to join to actually view it...
Old 14th December 2009

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the literacy lesson, that means what to my point?
Old 14th December 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

It probably won't be finished.
Old 14th December 2009

I realize that, I'm saying the quality isn't enough and that I wouldn't care to wait for it, even if it was. That goes for both this and bowsers castle.
Old 14th December 2009
Tentacle God

Then I guess all I can say is "If you don't wanna play it, then don't freakin' play it!"

/sarcasm

Last edited by Games Dude; 14th December 2009 at 22:46.
Old 14th December 2009

No reason to become a smart ass, I checked it out because it was up. I thought that was one of the problems everyone had with TP was that he released unfinished games. Everyone made a big deal out of that cuz the games still had quality, and by extension, potential. I was just stating that I don't see that in this game or any games by this author, if you can indeed call them "games". If that was too difficult for you, I'm sorry for your confusion, but don't point the finger at me cuz I offered my opinion.
Old 14th December 2009
Tentacle God

Wonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these partsWonderboy is famous around these parts

OK, I nearly negrepped you in the other thread but... You force my hand.
Old 14th December 2009

I did, I don't know how he got back to green after that.
Old 14th December 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

Just report the post and request him to be IP banned.